Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lockbourne, OH
There are 92 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lockbourne
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI cannot speak highly enough about the team at Ohio Exteriors. Everyone was extremely professional, the work was terrific and they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. They came very close to hitting the quoted timeline, which with COVID was a testament to their ability to keep everyone on schedule and procure the needed supplies well in advance read less
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again read less
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment read less
- Ascent Roofing SolutionsIt went very well. We took estimates from four companies and liked Ascent Roofing Solutions the best by far. As a veteran I was entitled to a discount which I greatly appreciated. Steve Spaulding was very responsive to all our requests, and kept us informed throughout the replacement. He even climbed into our attic space to check on a possible leak that didn't show up from the outside. He was great read less
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.I used Fresh Touch the last time I had my house painted. That paint job lasted 10 years and I've never had a paint job last that long so I contracted with them again. The crew finished the job in 2 and a half days and did a great job. They were very detail oriented and easy to work with. I wouldn't hire any other painting company read less
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We are very pleased with the work done and found the price to be quite fair. The crew was professional and thorough and the work was completed in the time promised. We would definitely hire again. From start to finish, we had a quality experience.
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement read less
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular read less
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd and team did a fantastic job finishing our basement! We received several quotes and they were the best price. We are very happy with how the basement turned out. After the project was completed, we made a few mistakes when moving furniture around and Todd and team promptly came back to help out and fix the issues that we had made. Would definitely recommend read less
- CertaPro Painters of ColumbusCerta Pro was very punctual and completed the job as agreed. The sales person, the office personnel, the carpenter and the painter were all very professional and did a nice job. The company is a little pricey but worth the costs when you consider the job was completed hassle free.
Drywall Contractors in Lockbourne
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Interior & exterior Painting Company.Recent Review:Extremely satisfied with quality of work. I'm rarely use a business that's not a BBB accredited business. I went with this company because it was recommended by a trusted friend. I will definitely use them again read lesssandra i.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling company that specializes in interior remodeling like basement finishing,kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring, tile, trim work,doors etc. if you have a remodel project in mind give us a call we’ll be happy to help. We also offer dumpster rental services read lessRecent Review:Greg recently completed a major remodeling project of our second floor, which included the complete renovation of our two second floor full bathrooms, replacement of existing doors, and replacement of all of our trim in all bathrooms, bedrooms, and hallway. Greg also constructed framing and drywall, and a new powder room in our basement which connects our finished half of our basement to an unfinished half of the basement. The bathroom work involved moving walls and significant plumbing modifications due to the total reconfiguration of both bathrooms. We could not be more thrilled with our experience with Greg. His attention to detail and communication with us was second to none. We hired a separate design firm to prepare drawings and specifications for the project. There were a handful of issues that were design related that Greg would quickly coordinate with both the designer and ourselves to resolve the issues. Greg also replaced framing and drywall in our finished basement in 2016 which went as smoothly as this project. I will definitely be recommending Greg to others we know planning a future remodeling project read lessRyan E.
- Business Description:Here at Dave's Carpentry we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply read lessRecent Review:The work was completed on budget and on time, extremely satisfied.john p.
- Business Description:Current OH Lead-Safe Renovator Certificate. Valid EPA Registration #NAT-19987-1. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Jim was prompt and very professional. The painter involved in the next phase of the project is pleased with the condition of the walls. Jim did a good job protecting woodwork, floors, etc. and cleaning up after paper had been removed read lessHelen B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or small read lessRecent Review:My experience was they’re unreliable. On May 12 I claimed their gutter cleaning deal on Angi that was $185 for cleaning up to 200 feet of gutter. I received Redemption Code ANGE-759EF9939C30 by email. A week went by and I didn’t hear from them so I called on May 20 and left a message. A lady called me the next day. She didn’t know anything about a deal or a redemption code on Angie’s list but she said the price was $185, the same as the deal, and so we scheduled for afternoon of Friday May 28 at $185. She called at 11:30A Tuesday May 25 and asked if they could come that afternoon instead of Friday. I said Yes. I was waiting for service on my car but expected to be home by noon. When I learned my car would take several more hours, I borrowed a car and got home around 12:30. By 4 PM, no one had come so I called and asked if they were still coming and was told yes unless they got backed up. I asked “well how will I know? I have to pick up my car before 6.” She asked my address and said she’d find out where they were. By 5:35P, no one had called back and no one had come. I had to go get my car. I left a note on the door to call me. When I got home at 6:15, the note was still on the door. The lady called me at 6:45 and said she was very sorry but they wouldn’t be coming today. I told her that I felt they had screwed me, it was very bad business to ask a customer to accommodate you and then not show and I’d find someone else. She called right back and offered $35 discount. I told her no, you’re unreliable, you asked me to change on short notice to accommodate you and then burned me by not showing up. I said I don’t want to do business with them. I changed the scheduled date on very short notice at their request, waited all afternoon and they never showed. It's outrageous to do that to a customer. This was also the first time I’d ever claimed an Angie’s list deal and after learning it was their regular price, not a deal at all, I will be very suspicious of something Angi presents as a deal when I do a search for a service. A disappointing experience all around read lessVIRGINIA S.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c.. read lessRecent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, O read lessTim M.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p.. read lessRecent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him again read lessJeff L.
- Business Description:Most reviewed painting company on Angie's list A+....Spring is HERE! , let Rhino painting help spring you back with some color! All estimates are free and will be sent out the same day I take a look at your project. All members will recieve 10% off and an extra 5% for booking your painting project within 24 hours. I (Ryan) handle all phone calls / All estimates / All customer care please leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back the same day read lessRecent Review:My initial review was not good. The crew that came in did a horrible job, and I gave a bad review. Since then, the owner contacted me and explained the delay in contacting me after the review. Due to some very unforeseen circumstances, he could not deal with this earlier ( work was done in July). He wanted to make things right, and sent his guy Tony to come in to fix things. There was more to do than expected, so Tony came back 3 times to get it right. He did a great job. Ryan (the owner) made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction, and is paying for some damage that was done by the original crew. This is a case of a person living up to his promises, and making things right. Ryan’s integrity is commendable and appreciated read lessSheldon Y.
- Business Description:Cash, Check, or Credit CardRecent Review:They were done on time and stayed on budget. Work looks fabulousDamon M.
- Business Description:Celebrating over 20 Years in Business! Painting professionals with years of experience delivering the highest quality work and customer satisfaction. Exterior and Interior painting services for residential and commercial properties. Our team is composed of long term employees who are highly trained, knowledgeable and ethical in work practices. You can feel at ease with Integrity Painting working at your home or business. Integrity isn't just a name, it's a way of doing business read lessRecent Review:We have used Integrity Painting multiple times at multiple properties and have always been satisfied. Dale is great to work with and we have to give high praise to Jason (supervisor) who ALWAYS goes above and beyond to make sure things are tip top. I wouldn't use anyone else to paint anything for me going forward read lessjustin m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
drywall contractors in Lockbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- +ADVANCE Painting & Design, LLCP.O. Box 652
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 3 D CUSTOM PAINTING4435 KNICKEL DR
- 360 Degree Remodeling2685 Sherwood Road
- 360 Painting Columbus1772 Epic Way
Grove City, Ohio
- 3D DISASTER KLEENUP OF COLUMBUS4110 PERIMETER DR
- +ADVANCE Painting & Design, LLC
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Brush Away Painting 2895 N Moose Eye Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A&C Brothers Drywall LLC
- A-1 Final Finish Painting LLC6740 Huntley Rd. 103
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Columbus Painting1941 Williams Rd Ste 1A
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Aa construction remodeling
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- abloom painting market
- Above & Beyond Contractors986 Cleveland Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Alejandro Cortez Remodeling140 spruce ridge
S Bloomfield, Ohio
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- Anthony's Painting Service640 Whilehaven Ct
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- Artcraft Painting & Decorating239 W Kanawha Ave
- A Basement 2 NV
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Barringtons Painting & Wallcovering5799 Montevideo Rd
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- Bauer Painting, LLC210 Maple Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Boss Mans Paintingpo box 6501
- Bowman Renovations LLC1767 Rivermont Rd
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- BRC Construction & Property Management 1490 Downrey Dr
- Brian Pruett Interior Finishes8274 Talia Court
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Construction LLC866 Higbee Drive North
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Improvements58 Stevens Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- CABINETWORKS KITCHENS899 King Avenue
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- campbell plastering llc1290 Liberty Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Floors Inc504 Blacklick Eastern Rd NE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- CertaPro Painters of Columbus6800 Lauffer Rd
- Charles Welton Painting1982 Reese Ave
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- Cimino Painting3135 El Nino Dr
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- CMS Construction Management Services4290 Groveport Rd
- Coat of Color Painting & Finishing181 Marks Ave
- Coat of Many Colors1864 Dayton Rd NE
- Color Works Fine Interior & Exterior Painting32 1/2 Calm Street
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE