Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Hillsboro, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Hillsboro
- Back Pocket FundExcellent! He fixed the roof promptly and communicated well with me. I plan on using his services again. I have already recommended him to a family member!
- Back Pocket FundGreat he’s amazing so nice Professional very particular wonderful job very pleasant I would hire him again
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairExcellent! Mr Moser did a GREAT job! He gave me advice regarding my kitchen and did exactly what I wanted done!! He cleaned up each day! Highly recommend his work!!
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairGreat job! Easy to work with. Great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and provided helpful input to create the bathroom we had envisioned.
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- Mahan Design & RemodelExcellent! We found Mahan Property Maintenance through Angie's list and recommendation from a friend We needed major work done because of trees falling on our home. They had to tear off an addition and completely rebuild and finish the interior with electrical, drywall, flooring painting. We also had a new metal roof, siding and revamped our front porch with new materials. They were a delight to have around. Jay and his team were prompt and courteous, but most of all they were respectful of our wishes and our home. The project turned out better than we could have imagined. The quote we received was reasonable for the amount of work they had to do. And when lumber prices doubled, he absorbed the cost, We did not. We will definitely hire Jay and his team for future projects. They gave us the best Christmas present!!! THANK YOU to Jay and tea
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future
- Complete Home ServicesDonaven had the building completely removed very quickly, including the cleanup. He arrived at our scheduled time, was very professional, and kept me informed every step of the way. Will definitely hire again!
- Moving Ahead Services LLCGreat! They did everything we asked. Very polite and professional. Nothing was broken. With COVID, it was a challenge at the facility in TN but everything worked out fine.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
Handymen in Hillsboro
- Business Description:Formerly: ABC Dryer Vent Cleaning. Same owner offering more services. Dryer vent Cleaning & Rerouting, Air Duct Cleaning and Handyman Services. Additional charges may apply for steeper roofs, access or heights over 15 Feet, cleaning inside dryer around heating element area, the removal of nests, birds and venting system repairsRecent Review:The gentleman who showed up was very nice & he thoroughly cleaned the dryer duct and even reconnected it & cleaned up the mess. I appreciate all he did and the ideas he gave me to better cover the vent outside to keep birds outNorma B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2017. From Rachel Gipson to Justin and Rachel Smith, came the one and only Gipsmit! Just a self working family who believes in qualityand exceptional work at reasonable rates. We have worked off Porch, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Houzz and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google as well. We have great reviews and references for you to request as well. We are a small company, most of our work has been word of mouth. We do a little b..Recent Review:Job well done! Highly recommend them, and would definitely hire them for future jobs.Eric D.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best, in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Fox Reno. replaced a porch that was listing from the house. They did excellent work. They were professional and the cost was reasonable. I will call them for my next project.julia d.
- Business Description:Complete Home Services is a home maintenance and handyman company.Recent Review:They did a fine job, they were good people to work with and I have no complaints. He was time and he did a good job and I would gonna use him again in the future.Mark P.
- Business Description:*Home repairs *Facilities Management *Renovations *Project Management *Cleaning *HVAC repairsRecent Review:Extremely well! As you expressed, we were able to use our shower again the next morning!! We’ll most definitely have K.C. Services complete all future home repairs!Ebony S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic. Would definitely recommend and use this company again. On time and very detail orientedRicardo G.
- Business Description:We are a family/friend owned business specializing in Radon testing and mitigation. Eric is a Veteran having served in the U.S. Navy and Blake is currently a Marysville fireman so we're not afraid to go the extra mile to make sure you're completely happy from start to finish. We are quick and precise and treat your home as if it were ours. You can expect professionalism and a lot of courtesy from start to finish. Let us help you with your Radon Gas issuesRecent Review:Eric contacted me shortly after searching Angie's List. I described what I needed, a radon mitigation system, and he provided a written estimate via email. Much lower than what I expected. Eric was able to come out in a few days and install the system. Installation time was about 3 hours. No additional charges. He returned to the house three days later to retrieve the radon monitor and showed me the current reading of 1.0 pC/l, well below the 11.0 pC/l from a prior test. A formal report was emailed the same day; the avg reading was 0.8 pC/l. I highly recommend hiring Radon FixDave G.
- Business Description:We are a Handyman service willing to do any job for you! From Electrical to Plumbing or even needing something delivered?? We have you covered with our reasonable Rate's! Request a quote and we will get back to you within Hours!Recent Review:Excellent service and on time. Would definitely hire again.Danny D.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- New Vienna
- Mount Orab
- West Union
- Washington Court House
- Pleasant Plain
handyman services in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Laminate Flooring & Interior Finish977 Fenwick Rd
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- Adams county construction1605 Lloyd road
West Union, Ohio
- AJR Painting7849 Ninevah Rd
- ALL AMERICAN ELECTRIC OF OHIO LLC63 WEST 2ND ST
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A & G Laminate Flooring & Interior Finish
- B&M handyman sarvice804 Horner Chapel Rd
- BALDWIN CONSTRUCTION19334 STATE ROUTE 327
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Big Dig Excavating & Landscaping1980 Gath RD
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brettthehandyman442 Poplar St
West Union, Ohio
- B&M handyman sarvice
- C & C Innovations Company176 Zimmerman Rd
- C & R Roofing Contractors4932 State Route 61
- C N J Wolfe Construction8020 Blackbird Ln
- C&S Handyman Services
- Capital City Custom Home Improvement LLC665 Granite Drive Suite A
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Complete Home Services5614 Bennington Rd
- CPD Services4836 Eubanks Rd
- C & C Innovations Company
- Dakota Home Improvements20 Creek View Dr
- David spears7205 rock rd
- DC Renovations 86 Phillips Rd
New Vienna, Ohio
- Dew Companies1756 Eden Road
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DS Home Improvements650 Mustang Canyon Dr
- Dakota Home Improvements
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Fox Renovations and Home Repairs10011 State Route 771
- Fox Renovations and Home Repairs
- H&M Services24 West Berkely ST
- HandyMans4781 State Route 335
- HeimWerker35 Carol St
South Shore, Kentucky
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- hohman-hancements1814 Ayersville Ave
- Holmes Painting And Home Improvements7415 Brookfield Pl
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- H&M Services
- J and Jay Critter Gitters7 Choctaw Ln
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J K Roofing6215 Pence Rd
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- J&S Handyman Services LLC133 Winchester St
- J&S Lawncare5590 US-62
- Jack Of All Trades85 E Washington St
- Jbs Excavating & Basement Repair
- Jeremiah Tubbs11636 Sinking Spring Rd
- JH Fencing144 Burkhart Ave
Russells Point, Ohio
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- J and Jay Critter Gitters
- KJ Buckeye Home Improvements4890 Charleston Pike
- KJ Buckeye Home Improvements
- M & T Builders114 peacock ave
- Mahan Design & Remodel595 Greenbrier Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- mike and johns remodeling2262 fillmans bottom rd sw
Port Washington, Ohio
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Mr. Fixit210 Ohio Ave
Oak Hill, Ohio
- M & T Builders
- Rainbow-Brown Construction2300 Robin Ln 3272 Route 133, Will., OH 45176
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Reliant Home Improvement, LLC104 Elizabeth Dr
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Repairs By James741 S 17th St
- Rick's Restoration Inc5130 Lake Shore Dr
- RJ Walker Construction Services1748 Waggoner-Riffle Rd.
West Union, Ohio
- Robinson Remodeling, llc.18 Drake Dr
- Rainbow-Brown Construction
- S & D landscaping and construction855 N South St
- S.C. Services Company1143 Cooks Hill Rd
- Sandercourt Mechanical15 Blick Ave
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- Shoemaker&Son llc
- SPECTRUM SERVICE LLC210 N West St
- STS Construction & Remodeling LLC507 East Main Street
Mount Orab, Ohio
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- S & D landscaping and construction
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Hillsboro, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Hillsboro, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.