TEAM TREE LTD

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

6135 PARR RD

Heath, OH 43056

Certified Arborist Free Estimates...

tree service (171)

12/29/2020

Excellent. I have used Team Tree many times. I no longer ask for an estimate as I know pricing will be fair. 5 spruce were removed, 4 stumps ground, 1 tree trimmed all for $690. I felt this was a really good deal and the crew is careful, cleans up completely.

Description of Work
Tree & Stump Removal

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

10/31/2020

This was the second time that Rick has pruned some trees for me. The work was done when scheduled, the cleanup was immaculate, and the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Pruning trees

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

10/29/2020

Have worked with Rick at Team Tree LTD for a few years now and he never disappoints. Always on time and returns calls promptly. Good price for the Services performed. Will continue to use Team Tree. Chris Smith

Description of Work
Tree trimming and Tree removal

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

This is the second time I used this company. I had them help last year to remove a small maple tree. For both projects, they did good job. They let me know in advance before coming to do the work. On the day of service, they came on time. They are very professional and friendly, they cleaned up everything after the job was done. We were very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Trim dead branches and lower branches from a huge oak tree.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/28/2020

Awesome - As usual the work was exceptional They do awesome work...

Description of Work
Hedges and Trees trimmed

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/27/2020

Rick has been my go-to tree guy for 16 years. He has taken care of us diligently, professionally and respectfully since the first time we met, in our previous house. He has been honest at all times. He has come out when requested and inspected trees, and recommended trimming for house/roof clearance, safety of old trees (to prevent failure and damage) and on several occasions, has told us... "noth...

Description of Work
Tree trimming, shaping

10/27/2020

Responded quickly, arrived on time, described work to be performed, ensured satisfaction with work, very professional and knowledgeable. Fair price. I would hire Team Tree LTD again.

Description of Work
Tree Pruning

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

10/27/2020

Rick comes to my heavily wooded property about once a year to remove dead trees and check on the overall health of the other trees. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Tree removal

10/27/2020

We've use TEAM TREE LTD for several years so when we moved earlier this year to a home with a yard full of mature trees Team Tree was on of our first calls. Rick promptly returns phone and replies to emails. He and his crew arrive on time for estimates and for all scheduled work. He listens to our requests and gives his honest opinion/advise. Rick only does what's necessary and never suggests more...

Description of Work
Trees trimmed, trees and stumps removal

10/27/2020

Rick came out the same day I called, and advised me that the trees still looked good and the trimming could wait. I had used him before to trim these trees, as well as cut down two old pine trees, so I trust his advice. His prices are good and his work is excellent, and I like that he is honest about whether work needs done or not.

Description of Work
Just needed advice on whether my two trees needed trimmed.

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Tree pruning, cabling, removal, plant health care

Satisfaction