Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Findlay, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Findlay
- C & Y PaintingFantastic! Great people to work with, got the job done quick and done right. Would definitely hire again and reccomend!!!
- Premium Painting Contractors, LLCDave is very professional and easy to work with. He does great work and I have never had a complaint. He also is knowledgeable about area real estate and has many suggestions when I am unsure of what to do.
- Spicer Paintingwell the day came for the company to show up. and as he said very prompt about time and how he would begin the painting job. they spent most of the morning preping the house for the project scraping and covering the windows caulking. by lunch they had almost 2 sides of the house scraped and caulked. and the house is huge 2 story. all wood siding that need painted bad. after lunch and the rest of the day untill almost 5.00 pm they preped out the rest of the house. they cleaned there mess and left. the next morning they showed up same time 8.00 am and started there painting.. they did most of the house by hand with a brush and little roller. i like the fact that they scraped old paint off the glass that wasnt even part of what was discussed.. he said thats what they do go above and beyound.. i smiled. . i couldnt help but to be overwhelmed by how fast they were working and doing such an amazing job.they day ended about the same time and they had almost 3 sides done.. the following day they showed up and by lunch they were finished and was cleaning up.. it was perfect.
- Premium Painting Contractors, LLCDave came, gave me an estimate last fall. Something came up and couldn't do it them but contacted him this spring. Price went up $25 over last fall but everything has gone up. Dave scraped the columns, caulked them, primed and painted them. I asked him to use a good quality high gloss white paint and he did. Great job! Friendly individual
Last update on October 30, 2020
House Painters in Findlay
How much can you save by doing an exterior home painting job yourself?
Cutting down on costs by completing a house painting project on your own is absolutely possible, particularly if your house is a single story and you don’t need unique tools to do the work. The median expense related to standard tools and paint for an exterior house painting job is about $1,000.
It’s important to note that you must think about other factors. If, for example, you require scaffolding to get to high areas, or other types of equipment are needed to complete the work, that increases your investment. You might also need to put in fewer hours at your job to get the painting job done when the weather is right, and that may mean a loss of wages. Consider all the factors to decide whether you actually save cash by DIYing the job. If you don’t have house-painting experience, experienced contractors might also better provide results.
Prior to buying the supplies required and get to work on the outside of your house yourself, talk with some experienced exterior house painting services in Findlay. Set an appointment for a consultation, and get a written quote for services. You may be excited by how affordable quality house painting help can be.
Typical pricing of house painting
Expenses for exterior house painting services vary depending on multiple factors. Whether the home is big or small has a big impact on cost. For larger surfaces that require paint, you’ll need more supplies and time to complete the job. Your region, the type of paint products you want, and how much prepping is necessary also plays a role.
Individuals must pay about $0.75 to $2 per square foot on average for exterior home painting. That totals about $3,000 for a typical paint job.
The exterior surface on your home plays a role in the total cost of the paint job. Materials like metal and vinyl almost always mean prices toward the lower end of average ranges, however, painting over brick can be more expensive. On average, you may have to pay $3,000 to $10,000 to cover a brick exterior with paint. This is because more paint and time are needed to finish the job.
Other factors that might push up the total cost of exterior home painting projects can include how much exterior surface requies paint and a lot of prep work required. If you have multiple stories or your home has a special design that increases surface area, the project may last longer and require more paint and supplies. Individuals pay an average of $6,000 for larger exterior house painting jobs.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Applying seams of caulk is one of the most overlooked stages of prepping a painting project. One highly rated provider explains how to caulk it like a pro.
When using a ladder to paint, it’s crucial to follow necessary safety measures. Learn about how to properly use a ladder so you can safely get the job done.
Find exterior painters in
- North Baltimore,
- New Riegel,
- Columbus Grove
exterior painters in Findlay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
Goshen, Ohio 45122
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- Blass Residential Services223 W Main St
Lima, Ohio 45806
- Blass Residential Services
- Dave's Handyman Express4223 CR 313 415 N. Union
Rawson, Ohio 45881
- Dave's Handyman Express
- Graymire Painting3000 E Bluelick Rd
Lima, Ohio 45801
- Graymire Painting
- Integrity Home Exteriors2852 South Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43609
- Integrity Home Exteriors
- Premium Painting Contractors, LLC3145 Clifford Drive
Lima, Ohio 45805
- Premium Painting Contractors, LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Radiant Windows LLC101 N Benton St
Oak HARBOR, Ohio 43449
- Radiant Windows LLC
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
BUCYRUS, Ohio 44820
- Taylor renovations