Pleda Phommalee Contracting

With Angi since January 2017

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels....

Great Lakes Gutter Filters LLC

We are a FULL SERVICE GUTTER company *gutter cleaning * 5" / 6" seamless gutter installation *Gutter repairs * Gutter Guards ( offer options and variety of guards) Exterior Maintenance Power washing / Soft washing House / Garages / Concrete driveways / Sidewalks Roof Washing / Soft wash Exterior window washing Underground Downspout drains with pop up emitter's Snow removal for residential Driveways and sidewalks ( use snow blowers and shovels ) WE DO NOT DO ANY LAWN CARE OR LANDSCAPING

Deck Medic of Toledo

Deck Medic of Toledo provides deck, dock, fence and outdoor furniture restoration services in the Toledo, OH area. Our five-step restoration process is guaranteed to transform your worn wood features into bright, attractive focal points on your property. You can rely on our experienced team to power wash, repair and stain all kinds of wood structures, from your boat dock to your fence.

Fin Construction

12/26/2019

Robert H.

I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my money.

Description of Work
Tile & Shower Enclosure Install

Category home remodeling

Unfortunately most of what [Member Name Removed] said is true except that it was never intentionally. I had to be honest with myself and admit that there were things in my life that were out of control. I had to swallow my pride and ask for help. I am not proud of my actions and apologized to [Member Name Removed] for involving him in my issues and returned all his money.

10/21/2019

Darlene B.

Job was completed satisfactorily after some delays because of back ordered materials and the installers personal family business.

Description of Work
vinyl siding on a shed

Category siding

09/18/2017

Scott S.

Ended up replacing the pump ourselves, but Mr. Phommalee pointed us in the right direction.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with well pump

Category plumbing

06/07/2017

Ken B.

We have always been completely satisfied with the quality of his work and with his professionalism.

Description of Work
Plead has done many jobs for us. Including installing doors, replacing damaged floor tiles, building a stone wall around our deck and custom building a storage cabinet for cable boxes and other TV components.

Category decks,electrician,handyman service,woodworking,doors

04/02/2017

Glenn M.

I was very satisfied with his workmanship, friendliness, and professionalism. The results still look as great as if they had just been done.

Description of Work
Ranch home needed new roof. Old roof was leaking and also damaged some ceiling areas. He discussed options, pricing, and made material suggestions based on weather conditions I should prepare for in a roofing choice. Provided a detailed quote at a fair price and completed the work quickly over about two days that also included repairing damaged ceiling sections. The roof was laid two years ago. It still looks brand new after high wind storms, rain, snow, and direct sun. Several homeowners nearby who had roofs replaced around the same time by different roofers experienced the loss of sheets of shingles from the same storms. He also did some needed electrical and plumbing work. I am very impressed with his work ethic, integrity, and great workmanship. I would definitely use his services again and recommend him to anyone needing roofing and other handyman needs.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,roofing

03/16/2017

Linda L.

He is very professional and did work in timely manner. He has great work ethic and is very trustworthy. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pleda worked on vent installs, electrical outlets and water spigot installations.

Category contractors,electrician,handyman service,plumbing

02/25/2017

Kara L.

Pleda did an excellent job on each and every project and I feel grateful to have someone I can trust to call in the future.

Description of Work
My husband was recently diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's and for the first time I needed someone to take care of house projects. Pleda did everything from plumbing, fixing the roof, replacing outdoor trim, electrical work as well as installation and set up of a gas dryer. Everything was done on time and he did a great job of cleaning up after his projects.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,doors

02/24/2017

Alexander R.

Pleda fit us in, even when his schedule was full. We were flexible, so he came for a couple hours each day at the end of his previously scheduled work. Apart from wishing the washer and dryer were on opposite sides of each other, we are very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Install laundry hook-ups in laundry room, where the previous pipes had been cut.

Category electrician

02/24/2017

Linda O.

Went very well. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Front storm door installed.

Category contractors,handyman service,doors

02/23/2017

Donna P.

He did a great job. Will hire him in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet and electrical

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing