Pleda Phommalee Contracting

With Angi since January 2017

We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels....

E & K Sewer Contractors

E & K Sewer Contractors

Background information on E&K Contractors: - A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau - Licensed Sewer and Concrete Contractors - Bonded - Well trained, clean cut employees with extensive experience - Competitive pricing - In business since 1978 Our capabilities include: - Complete sewer and drain cleaning 24/7 - Sewer line jetting/flushing - In-line video camera inspections - Locate broken sewer lines electronically - Repair any size line and depth sanitary and storm sewer - Parking lot catch basin cleaning, repairs and new catch basin installation - Excavation - Tank Removal - Demolition - Concrete Contractor - Residential Plumbing - No Subcontractors! We do all of our own work!

12/26/2019

I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile & Shower Enclosure Install

CATEGORY home remodeling

Unfortunately most of what [Member Name Removed] said is true except that it was never intentionally. I had to be honest with myself and admit that there were things in my life that were out of control. I had to swallow my pride and ask for help. I am not proud of my actions and apologized to [Member Name Removed] for involving him in my issues and returned all his money.

10/21/2019

Job was completed satisfactorily after some delays because of back ordered materials and the installers personal family business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding on a shed

CATEGORY siding

09/18/2017

Ended up replacing the pump ourselves, but Mr. Phommalee pointed us in the right direction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed problem with well pump

CATEGORY plumbing

06/07/2017

We have always been completely satisfied with the quality of his work and with his professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plead has done many jobs for us. Including installing doors, replacing damaged floor tiles, building a stone wall around our deck and custom building a storage cabinet for cable boxes and other TV components.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,handyman service,woodworking,doors

04/02/2017

I was very satisfied with his workmanship, friendliness, and professionalism. The results still look as great as if they had just been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ranch home needed new roof. Old roof was leaking and also damaged some ceiling areas. He discussed options, pricing, and made material suggestions based on weather conditions I should prepare for in a roofing choice. Provided a detailed quote at a fair price and completed the work quickly over about two days that also included repairing damaged ceiling sections. The roof was laid two years ago. It still looks brand new after high wind storms, rain, snow, and direct sun. Several homeowners nearby who had roofs replaced around the same time by different roofers experienced the loss of sheets of shingles from the same storms. He also did some needed electrical and plumbing work. I am very impressed with his work ethic, integrity, and great workmanship. I would definitely use his services again and recommend him to anyone needing roofing and other handyman needs.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,roofing