Barker Roofing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2014

33 Donald Dr. 1

Fairfield, OH 45014

Specializing in General Contractor/Property Preservation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

roofing (6)door installation (1)gutter repair (1)drywall (1)

06/28/2021

Barker Roofing did an excellent job of tearing off the old roof and replacing with a new roof. The work was completed in one day and the installation crew worked together very well and did an excellent job. Some of the old wood roof underneath needed replacing and any questionable wood was replaced. A date for the installation was picked and the crew showed up right on time and did a fantastic job. All my questions were answered and the roof looks great. The price was very reasonable from a quality company. I would use Barker roofing again. I also has a small outdoor shed reroofed and they did a nice job doing all the work in one day. They also did an excellent job in doing the clean up after the work was completed. They paid attention to all the small details including the clean up. Thanks Gary and your team for doing a nice job. A quality shingle was used with an enhanced warranty as a result of installing all the base material on the new roof as required by the manufacturer. Should last a long time.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace a new roof.

Category drywall,roofing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

05/06/2021

I highly recommend this company. Our new roof was complete pretty quickly and we have since had no issues. The owner was very professional and easy to reach. The workers were very polite. The clean up was excellent. Highly recommend :)

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

05/06/2021

From start to finish the job was on time in the work was excellent

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/06/2021

Great company and great service from beginning to end unlike the first contractor I hired to do my roof. This company had to come in tear their roof off because it wasn't built according to code. I love my roof it's still the best looking roof on my street with no leaks since 2015.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

It was Awesome 👌

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

05/04/2021

They were able to do the job. They helped me out and they were really good. They were fast. I was shocked, they took the whole roof and put everything back on. They cleaned my yard really well. I really like how they cleaned it. I had no issue with the quality. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They replaced and repaired my roof and gutter. They also did the soffit. They replaced the front door. They upgraded my shingles and gave me high quality shingles.

Category gutter repair,roofing,doors