Werbrich's Landscaping

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

7368 Buena Vista Dr

Cleves, OH 45002

Werbrich’s Landscaping is a full service landscape company. We serve the Greater Cincinnati, Southeastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky areas. Our goal is 100% CUSTOMER satisfaction. 83% of our business comes from client referrals and repeat customers. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. From start to finish our process ensures that we meet or exceed your goals and expectations....

05/26/2022

Ben B.

We have had Werbrich’s Landscaping do work for us for a number of years. This has included planting flower gardens, upgrading surface drainage systems and in the fall removing leaves and putting down pine mulch. They have always done a very good job.

Description of Work
landscaping

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, outdoor lighting

03/30/2022

Herb V.

Very thoughtful review of the problem, good listening to develop the solution including design plans, and a passionate and diligent crew who completed the installation. The work, attention to detail, timelines were outstanding.

Description of Work
install a drainage system that required significant excavation, installation of a retainer wall, a drainage system, walk-way and plantings.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

10/05/2021

Julie L.

I can't say enough great things about our experience with this company. It took quite a while to get started on the project (Covid and rain delays) but it was worth the wait. The professionalism and care of the entire team we worked with was great from start to finish. My husband requested a last minute change, and the foreman and designer arranged to meet with him and find a solution for his request, resolving the concern with no time lost in the project. The workers were diligent and cleaned up after themselves every day. We have more work planned for the backyard and we will definitely be using Werbrich's again.

Description of Work
Stone retaining wall around shed

Category hardscaping

09/25/2021

Deborah B.

This is my first experience with Werbrich's and I am extremely happy with the results! Dawn was very knowledgeable and provided great suggestions based on my questions and budget. All landscapers that worked on my property were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about plants etc. The cost estimates provided were competitive, clearly explained and exactly what I ended up paying. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Extensive landscape cleanup & bushes removed

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

12/19/2020

Eugene P.

Wonderful experience with pool installation....all the way from the sales/design to the installation team/work crew. Dan Lynch's design breathtaking. Tyler Davis, project manager, was always on top of everything. Josh was an absolute workhorse, showing up every single day and took care of every detail and request. Entire team extremely professional throughout the entire process. Could not have asked for anything more. Would rehire in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Pool landscape installation

Category landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

07/27/2020

Ted S.

Werbrich's Landscaping transformed an unremarkable piece of grass into an outdoor living area of our dreams! The experience was a complete pleasure from start to finish.

Description of Work
outdoor living area

Category concrete repair, decks, landscaping, pavers, gravel, tree service, drain pipe, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

07/24/2020

Cynthia Z.

The workmanship quality that we got from Werbrichs Landscape is amazing. The job was not rushed to be completed but done with thought of artistically creating what we consider an incredible addition to our back yard. From the start of this project we was given outstanding, professional and very quick responses to our questions and thoughts as we proceeded. When issues came up, fixes came quick and done right. This is our second job with Werbrichs Landscaping and I highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Grill Island made with Rivercrest block, Rivercrest steps from back door

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

05/05/2020

Clay B.

My wife and I first approached Werbrich's Landscaping in September 2019 to talk about a patio project that we wanted to do during the spring of 2020. With an original and small concrete patio slab from 1957 off the back of our house, we wanted something new and different for our older kids (and their friends) to enjoy before they left for college. We had actually approached two other firms at the same time looking for design elements from all three, but after all designs and companies and people were evaluated, Werbrich's stood out as the favorite. We knew that what we were seeking to do with our project wasn't the biggest one that they were even working on at the time, but it was the biggest investment we had ever made on our landscape. Given that, we wanted to feel like our needs and wants were listened to and attended to just like those spending 6-figures on a project. We were definitely impressed. Dan Lynch was our landscape designer, and Dan listened incredibly well. He heard everything that we wanted, helped lead conversation on the things that we didn't necessarily know we wanted, and worked through multiple revisions to get the design to a place that we were very happy with. He was there throughout the project as well if we had questions. Eric Powers was our foreman for the job, making sure that everything on a daily basis went as it was supposed to. He was very communicative, and it was very easy to talk back and forth with him and the crew members about what was happening, why it was happening, and what the next steps should and would be. They were also very flexible with any changes that needed to be made along the way. Even since the project has been completed, if there's anything that we need, they pick up the phone just as quickly as if we were new clients. The finished product looks amazing, and we are extremely happy with it. If we do any projects in the future, there's going to be no hesitation in calling Werbrich's again. I would strongly encourage anyone looking at a landscaping work around your home to talk to them first about it.

Description of Work
Back patio addition

Category landscaping, lawn service, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

04/08/2020

Kelli S.

Werbrich's Landscaping has completed several projects at our home. Bluestone patio, retaining walls, decorative walls, outdoor lighting, landscaping bed design and plantings. Steve is amazing to work with, he understands how to adapt the design to your budget and still deliver a quality product. We have enjoyed our outdoor spaces created by the team. They take extra care to protect the areas around the property. Webrich's is always on our list of teams to call and one of the first to recommend to others.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

02/21/2020

Richard M.

We have worked with Werbrich’s Landscaping on 3 major projects over the course of 7 years and we highly recommend the company. We have used their design services to develop the overall landscape plan, followed their recommendation on the specific planting and had Werbrich’s personnel execute the plan. From start to finish it has an excellent experience. Their crews & field supervision are well trained and the results speak for the themselves. On large projects Werbrich landscaping uses subcontractors to augment their core skills. Werbrich’s subcontractors work under the direction of Werbriches field supervision and the results are also excellent. In summary, I fully trust them to do excellent work, do warrantee follow-up when needed, and provide on-going yearly landscape maintenance to keep the work looking fresh.

Description of Work
Total Landscape renovation including plantings, concrete work and tree maintenance.

02/20/2020

robert R.

The workers were knowledgeable. They completed the work and more importantly cleaned up after they were done. It was as if they had never been here except for the quality from first meeting until final task completion. I have and will recommend them to other commercial customers.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and weekly commercial grass cutting. We also had Ash trees treated.

Category landscaping, mulch, tree service

02/18/2020

Robert H.

Very well We are satisfied with the work , workers and professional work.

Description of Work
Winter pruning

Category landscaping, lawn service

02/14/2020

Rachel E.

Werbrich's did a wonderful job designing exactly what we were looking for to add an entertainment area in our backyard. Work was done in a timely fashion and kept the mess to a minimum, cleaning up at the end of each day,

Description of Work
Created a patio/bbq/fire-pit area in our backyard as well as landscaping around the hardscape.

Category landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens

Couper G.

Very helpful in multiple ways, from good listening and knowledgeable advice, to patience in offering design options and prompt but careful installation.

Description of Work
Landscaping a 5000 sf church courtyard modestly, including mostly native plants, river stone catchment areas, boulders and stone benches

R H K.

We have consistently used Werbrich's Landscaping for your yard. We found them through a friend, when Werbrich's were doing a very large project-building a retaining wall with extra water features for them. At the time I did not have a water feature, but after talking to them and being asked several questions, they took what I had envisioned in my head and made it a reality in my yard. I wanted the house and the yard to be an extension of each other and seen from every window in the back of the house. They have been back every year since. We are always introduced to the crews and who may be new to the site. Their professionalism is exceptional and thorough. Safety and keeping my pond happy is their goal. If one of their crew is in the neighborhood, they will stop by to see if everything is going as anticipated. If they spot something, they will let us know asap. Other companies have asked to do maintenance on our pond and yard and I won't let them touch the balance that is established in the backyard. Werbrich's have established an oasis in our yard for neighbors and friends to relax and enjoy.

Description of Work
Pond cleaning, pruning, maintenance of the yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, snow removal, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

debby D.

This company is wonderful!! We had a pond put in and are building another house and they will put that in as well. They also maintain our pond and are so incredible!! This is a great company that stands behind its work. The employees are knowledgeable and friendly and we are very pleased with the project. We look forward to working with them again soon!!

Description of Work
Pond put in.

02/11/2020

Karen O.

Exceptional quality products and friendly respectful staff.

Description of Work
They worked on our original project 15 years ago and we have added new projects each year. They also do an annual maintenance program for us and last year we added their grass cutting services.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

02/04/2020

Joe R.

The crew showed up on time and began cleaning the plants and bushes. The work included pruning all of the plants to low ground cover, pruning 6 rose bushes, trimming a magnolia tree, Nine Bark tree, and a Japanese Maple tree, trimming back an over grown bush by the A/C unit, replacing 5 Karl Forester grasses with a different style, replacing a bad light fixture in a landscape pond, and adding pre-emergent to all areas. The project included landscaping across the entire front of the house, down the right side, and all of a very large large landscape pond in the back yard. There were also 3 smaller areas towards the street in front of the house. All 3 of the crew members worked as a very efficient team. They all had a very positive attitude and answered all of my questions as they worked. The quality of the work was spectacular. The cleanup was second to none. They even cleaned up some tree branches that had fallen from a neighbor's tree. This is not my first project with Weirbrich's. They have done a great job on all of my projects and I would hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
General landscape cleanup of plants and bushes.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service, lakefront landscaping, outdoor lighting

02/01/2020

Ben B.

After some discussion about approach to draining and discussion with independent landscaper on plants to install to reduce erosion, Werbrichs installed French drain near corner of our house and installed plants with pine needle mulch. Did good job and very willing to talk to me about and carry a few additional improvements here and there.

Description of Work
Improve the drainage from the front corner of our house down side of house to rear of property. Work was intended both capture water flowing over front corner of our property, especially in heavy rains. Also, landscape part of our property at corner of driveway and street.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

01/30/2020

Tim B.

Our yard turned out awesome. The guys did a great job. Everyone was very professional, work was done with a lot of care and in a timely manner. If any issues arose they were taken care of quickly and without incident. I would highly recommend Werbrich's for all of your landscaping or stone work needs.

Description of Work
Landscaping. Fencing. Pavers.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

01/22/2020

madelyn L.

The process and outcome were very satisfactory

Description of Work
Werbrich planned and supervised the work of rebuilding a 102 ft long, 5 ft high retaining stone wall behind our house. They capped all the existing stones walls surrounding the house and lining the driveway. The back yard was also reconfigured and replanted. The work was begun in December, thus there were days the crew was unable to work due to weather. We are very satisfied with the work that Werbrich performed and supervised. The cost was considerably less than the estimates received by 2 other companies. I was able to contact the crew very easily during the project, and was impressed by their responsiveness. I would definitely hire them for future projects, and have recommended the company up family and friends

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

01/18/2020

Mike J.

We were very impressed with Werbrich's Landscaping from design to completion. All the employees exhibited a high degree of professionalism. We look forward to having them back for the additional projects we are planning.

Description of Work
landscaping and hardscaping

Category landscaping, hardscaping

01/11/2020

Susan H.

Worked with Steve from Werbrich's on a large project a few years ago and continue to call Werbrich's to complete smaller projects since then. Steve is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He keeps us up-to-date on progress and any complications that might arise. We have been very satisfied with the completed projects and will continue to call Werbrich's when we have a landscaping project to complete.

Description of Work
backyard patio, fireplace, and fire pit including surrounding landscaping

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

01/08/2020

Dennis H.

We are very pleased with every point of connection we had with Werbrich Landscaping. I received a response from Kevin within minutes of my Angie's list search and request for information. Kevin visited our home and reviewed the project and explained what needed to be done in very clear detail. Tyler, Austin and Jeff were awesome to work with. They explained everything and didn't mind our questions. They cleaned up every day and did a great job. I look forward to working with Kevin and the Werbrich Landscaping team again in the future

Description of Work
Our paver patio needed to be repaired, The retaining wall supporting a portion of it has shifted which caused the individual pavers to be shift and sink as well. Kevin, Tyler, Austin and Jeff did a great job in restoring it back to its original beauty.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

12/19/2019

Anne S.

Excellent - Werbrichs was just outstanding. Needing to meet HOA requirements, I needed an area on the side of my house to be turned into an attractive, safe area to store my second trash can. Kevin and his crew were wonderful to work with, great communication, highly organized and very skilled. A professional group I will call again in the spring for additional projects. You will be very pleased with the outcome if you choose Werbrichs! Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
Area created to store extra trash can - must look attractive

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

LUX Landscape Lighting

The right outdoor lighting transforms your property. At LUX Landscape Lighting, we design and install intricate, stunning architectural lighting portraits that add character to your home or business. With our comprehensive understanding of energy and control systems, and years of experience designing and installing landscape lighting systems, we guarantee you’ll be delighted with the new look of your property.

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
    Home Flips, LLC

Drywall Windows Doors Flooring Kitchen and bath remodels Landscaping Trim Light electric/plumbing Paint Pressure washing Decks

Landscape Design, Installation and Maintenance. Hardscape Construction including Stone Masonry, Paver Patio's, Retaining Walls and Outdoor Fireplaces. Landscape Lighting.

Residential Snow Removal, lawn fertilization, aeration.