Countertops and Cabinetry by Design

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2012

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, countertops, cabinets, tile, sinks & faucets....

1-Tom-Plumber is a locally owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our emergency response service and honest evaluations. 1-Tom-Plumber is here for any plumbing service or repair you need. Broken pipes, sump pumps, clogged drains, water heaters, sewer lines, refrigerator leaks, dripping facets, clogged toilets, and jetting are just a few of the plumbing issues we solve. Please call the plumber whose name is his number at 1-Tom-Plumber. You can also email us at info@1tomplumber.com.

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

08/28/2018

I walked into the Anderson store after getting estimates and other information from 4 other businesses. Theresa was the first person who really heard me. In less than an hour she helped me choose the material and pattern that best suited the look I wanted and my budget too! The rest of the process moved along equally well and I had new counters, sink, and faucet in just a few weeks. I wish every h...

Description of Work
Replaced countertops, sink, and faucet

Category countertops

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback. Please keep us in mind for any future projects.

12/27/2017

Installed defective tile in one bathroom, or damaged tile, somehow. Left faucets untightened.

Description of Work
I already reviewed this company. I wanted to add that they did offer to come back and repair the 5 broken tiles in one bathroom, for free. They gave me the supplies to the complete the repair. They would not guarantee the repair or say someone would check the work, that was done. I told them to forget it, as it could end like the initial work.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

06/05/2017

Very happy with products and process. Krysta was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
New cabinets, countertop, backsplash, and sink.

Category countertops,home remodeling

08/10/2016

She was very nice and professional. I am a professional in the industry. She does not know how to draft. She put her other job as a priority over mine.

Description of Work
Contacted to discuss kitchen remodeling.

Category home remodeling

04/30/2015

Description of Work
From start to finish, A+! Both Kristy and Alex did a great job of educating me and keeping me informed along the way on every step in the process. There was a little glitch in the installation (I had a downdraft installed behind the cooktop and the measurement was off), but they (the sales team,person who measured and the installers) immediately responded to the issue and got it fixed. Great teamwork! I was impressed (and I don't say this very often) by every single person I encountered at CACBD. The granite looks beautiful, and I'm very happy.

Category countertops

Fantastic news! Thank you so much for your kind words! We will be certain that all team members who were involved in your project are recognized appropriately. Enjoy your new countertops and don't hesitate to let us know how we may be able to help in the future!

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, countertops, cabinets, tile, sinks & faucets.

ask for details