Affordable Tile Installation

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2008

Family owned & operated since 1999. Total bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We do our own electrical and plumbing work. Also do total tile & stone installation....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Cullen Electric Inc

We are a family owned business servicing the needs of the Residential Electrical Client in the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1999. Our services encompass all areas of installation and repair from Service Updates to In ground Swimming Pool Electrical Installations. We have an excellent professional reputation with the Building Departments of the Southwestern Ohio Cities and Counties and strive to maintain 100% client satisfaction from scheduling to final invoicing.

JFK Window & Door Co.

We are proud to be a multiple year Angie's list Super Service Award Winner. JFK Window and Door Company is a family owned and operated local business with over 35 years of installation experience. JFK Window and Door is an Andersen Circle of Excellence Dealer and a Provia Platinum Level Dealer, so you can feel confident in the quality and service you will receive from us. Andersen windows and Provia Entry doors are the best in the business, providing the security, comfort and beauty that make our products truly outstanding. It is our goal to build a relationship with you that will last for years where you will see us deliver consistent results as your window and door needs present themselves. We provide the specialty of installing our products to enhance your home for generations to come, setting your home apart, and securing your investment. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by offering custom interior painting or staining and special interior/exterior trim profile matching capabilities. Angie’s list members should feel confident in choosing us for your window and door needs because of our long track record of providing top notch service. This is evident by our excellent reviews on Angie’s list, A+ rating on the BBB, as well as 25 years being a BBB accredited business. We take the time to prepare your home, protect your belongings, and ensure that at the end of the day, you’ll be 100% satisfied with our service. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your window and door needs. Looking for ideas? Check out the galleries on our website starting with Provia doors: http://jfkwindowanddoor.com/photo/Proviadoors

Offers by JFK Window & Door Co. on Angi

12/04/2017

Called multiple times and left messages over a couple months to get someone to come take a look and provide a quote, but never received a call back.

Description of Work
Installation of tile backsplash in kitchen

Category ceramic tile

06/19/2015

Dan, the tile man, had given me an estimate to rip out old tile and redo a bathroom. It was higher than expected, so I moved to things I could afford. He replaced a porch roof in inside, primed and painted it. It required removing old moldings, rotted slats and repairing spots. Looks like new - very pleased! Price was high, but job was great. . .and now it's done! (Done in 2 days)

Description of Work
Provider replaced a porch roof in inside, primed and painted it.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

05/29/2015

DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Upon returning from a Florida vacation, we emailed Jason to indicate we were back and ready to go. A lack of a response led us to call Jason ~April 28 (1 week prior to project start) to confirm the Guest Bathroom project. I think Angie's List should add another rating category titled EXCUSES which I would give Affordable Tile an "A". We learned that Jason had moved and had no acc...

Description of Work
Jason visited our house to view the Master and Guest Bathroom remodels that needed to be performed. He appeared knowledgeable and expressed interest in doing the requested work. Jason called with an estimate on the Guest Bathroom ( our immediate priority) and we accepted the verbal quote. We agreed on the first week in May (May 4-8) for the project to begin. A written estimate was agreed to be provided prior to the start of work.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

so sorry about the miss communication, I hope you find a good contractor , thank you for the opportunity, I did have a secretary problem, I know it does not ease your anger , but again I apologize for your inconvenience thank you Jason

03/14/2015

Jason was very responsive when I called and he came the next night to give me an estimate. Because the work was to be done in a few weeks, I called again to tell him what date and he put me on his calender. He always answered his phone or called me right back, so communication was great. He went to extra effort, including going to Lowes and Homedepot for grout and tile that was needed during the j...

Description of Work
Tiled kitchen backsplash.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

02/28/2015

Everything went good. Jason transformed my bathroom, it looks beautiful. I would recommend Jason and Affordable Tile.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

thank you for your business !! I know you are enjoying your new jacuzzy !! and all the extras in your total bath remodel, Thank you again [Member Name] for all your business !!! Jason

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, tubs, shower pans, doors, faucets, cabinets, carpentry, electrical, lighting & heating pads.

Check, Visa, MasterCard