Affordable Tile Installation

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2008

4004 lovell ave.

Cincinnati, OH 45211

Family owned & operated since 1999. Total bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We do our own electrical and plumbing work. Also do total tile & stone installation....

12/04/2017

Jason K.

Called multiple times and left messages over a couple months to get someone to come take a look and provide a quote, but never received a call back.

Description of Work
Installation of tile backsplash in kitchen

04/07/2016

Stephen K.

Description of Work
Jason did a great job on our ceramic tile kitchen. We are very happy.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

03/16/2016

randy G.

Description of Work
Went very well, the work was actually done on 2012 and I have already reviewed this ??

12/08/2015

Mary E.

Description of Work
Affordable Tile was highly recommended to us by several families through a community Facebook page. My husband called numerous times, however, a return call was never received.

08/31/2015

Valerie P.

Description of Work
Replaced the linoleum in two bathrooms with tile. Painted the ceiling and walls in one of the bathrooms. Also painted a wall cabinet and spray painted the frame on two large mirrors. The work was done professionally and I was pleased with the finished work,

Category plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

06/19/2015

Diane C. W.

Dan, the tile man, had given me an estimate to rip out old tile and redo a bathroom. It was higher than expected, so I moved to things I could afford. He replaced a porch roof in inside, primed and painted it. It required removing old moldings, rotted slats and repairing spots. Looks like new - very pleased! Price was high, but job was great. . .and now it's done! (Done in 2 days)

Description of Work
Provider replaced a porch roof in inside, primed and painted it.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

05/29/2015

Gary C.

DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Upon returning from a Florida vacation, we emailed Jason to indicate we were back and ready to go. A lack of a response led us to call Jason ~April 28 (1 week prior to project start) to confirm the Guest Bathroom project. I think Angie's List should add another rating category titled EXCUSES which I would give Affordable Tile an "A". We learned that Jason had moved and had no access to his business email to respond to , that his van was in an accident and that his help had quit - he didn't know what to say about the situation. I suggested that we circle the wagons and start again. He agreed to visit our house on Sunday, May 17 (between 12:00 and 1:00), for a final Guest Bath inspection in order to provide a written quote and start on Tuesday, May 26 upon our acceptance. May 17 and 26 were 'NO SHOWS' with NO COMMUNICATION coming from Affordable Tile. While I could have called to inquire what was going on - HONESTLY - should a customer have to go through this much work to give money to someone for agreed-upon work? For me - the answer is NO. I am not happy providing a poor review, but the facts are ... the facts. Communication is priority 1 - please embrace it Affordable Tile. Tip to Providers: Tell me what you are going to do - then do it.

Description of Work
Jason visited our house to view the Master and Guest Bathroom remodels that needed to be performed. He appeared knowledgeable and expressed interest in doing the requested work. Jason called with an estimate on the Guest Bathroom ( our immediate priority) and we accepted the verbal quote. We agreed on the first week in May (May 4-8) for the project to begin. A written estimate was agreed to be provided prior to the start of work.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

so sorry about the miss communication, I hope you find a good contractor , thank you for the opportunity, I did have a secretary problem, I know it does not ease your anger , but again I apologize for your inconvenience thank you Jason

03/14/2015

Cheryl H.

Jason was very responsive when I called and he came the next night to give me an estimate. Because the work was to be done in a few weeks, I called again to tell him what date and he put me on his calender. He always answered his phone or called me right back, so communication was great. He went to extra effort, including going to Lowes and Homedepot for grout and tile that was needed during the job. It took two days; one for the tile to go up and one for the grout. It looks fantastic. Jason is fair, conscientious, he is honest and he is highly skilled. I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Tiled kitchen backsplash.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

02/28/2015

randy G.

Everything went good. Jason transformed my bathroom, it looks beautiful. I would recommend Jason and Affordable Tile.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

thank you for your business !! I know you are enjoying your new jacuzzy !! and all the extras in your total bath remodel, Thank you again [Member Name] for all your business !!! Jason

02/26/2015

Patricia W.

Description of Work
Jason Gibbs was very nice. Came out and explained what was needed for my job and what the estimated final cost will be. I may decide to go forward with my kitchen remodel but it will be after much more research.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you for the kind words miss Westfall, hope we can be of service in the future, thank you...Jason

01/15/2015

albert S.

I am a disabled vet and Jason Gibbs was patient and kind all the way through. His work was meticulous in all areas f his work and tried to accommodate me in everyway, I have a show place bathroom now thanks to him with real ceramic tile and granite trim. I guess the best thing I can say is he is coming back to do my other bathroom. You couldn't hire a better company than Affordable Tile.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel complete with tub, tile, fixtures. kitchen floor and back splash.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/29/2014

randy G.

All about business, customized total kitchen and bathroom. They custom built a kitchen table off of our wall and installed all new lighting as well!

Description of Work
The completely remodeled our bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom they made a closet, framed in for a jacuzzi tub, installed new circuits, all new plumbing, toilet, etc., porcelain tile throughout the bathroom, installed new valves, installed dishwasher and circuit.

08/28/2014

Biolet S.

Jason came when promised & worked with the construction to solve problems and make the finished product look good.

Description of Work
Added baseboard, hung doors, put trim around doors in our basement.

Category home remodeling, doors

08/26/2014

CHRIS S.

Well bid, reasonable cost. Did work around our family's need to live at home while work done. Accommodated our needs, dependable, solid job.

Description of Work
Tile installation, bathroom installation, carpentry, door hanging

Category ceramic tile, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

09/08/2012

Shirley L.

Mr. Gibbs was very busy but I was willing to wait and he came in August to take up my bathroom floor. He did an incredible job, taking out everything in the bathroom and discovered the original tile and subsequent tile was improperly installed. He took it all up, stripped the bathroom and put down board that the builder had not installed and then re-tiled the bath floor, returned the appliances and cleaned up the bathroom. If I decide to replace the vanitory in the future I know there is a floor beneath it. You can't go wrong with this man.

Description of Work
Removed vanitory, toilet, removed two layers of tile, installed a proper base, laid tile, returned toilet and vanitory to their respective places and cleaned up, taking old tile and construction waste.

02/29/2012

ERICK J.

The overall experience was very good. Affordable Tile responded promptly to our request for a quote and we were able to schedule the job within two weeks. We purchased the tile as we wanted to reuse an existing pattern. He started and completed the project within the time estimated and included minor tasks to enable the tile installation like the removal laundry tub and replacing the soldered hot/cold water tubing for flex hose connections. The scope of work included removal and reinstallation of existing baseboard and transition piece to existing wood floor. We are satisfied with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Affordable tile replaced vinyl sheet flooring in a laundry room for ceramic tile.

05/15/2011

JOHN P.

Expert tile installers and very affordable. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Affordable tile did a complete demo and installation of the bathroom tub, tile and faucet.

07/28/2010

Karen M.

He was very meticulous and did a great job

Description of Work
Tiled a patio room

12/05/2008

David B.

Excellent, very punctual. The price was really reasonable, and a very hard worker. I don't even think he took a lunch! He just went straight to work and just went to town. He was very meticulous, conscientious. A very good worker. It was a great experience! Quality work, if he encounters an issue, he gets creative to solve the issue. There were a few issues with the tiling in our kitchen around the light switches, but he found a way and it was very quality. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They basically did a tile back splash for us in our kitchen and some ceramic work for us in our bathroom.

Americas Best Choice/Dayton

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Dayton, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
    Patrick Martino

We specialize in hardwood flooring installations/repairs only. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, tubs, shower pans, doors, faucets, cabinets, carpentry, electrical, lighting & heating pads.