What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Celina, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Celina
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Leaf Removal Services in Celina
- Business Description:Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are!Recent Review:This firm does not do this sort of work.Vernon F.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:DBA: DUES NURSERY & LANDSCAPING, LLC & DUES NURSERY & LANDSCAPING.Recent Review:They did a good job and I would probably use them again.Wesley L.
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
- Business Description:R&J Home Improvement Solutions is a small home town derived business that currently employs five people including both business owners. Most of our estimates & invoices are sent out electronically through the use of what's called Joistapp (Online estimating software). We do offer several ways to make payments: Cash, Check, MasterCard & Visa
- Business Description:Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card, Online Bill Pay
- Business Description:Remodeling and new construction for both commercial and residential.Recent Review:They gave me suggestions as what to do which was great and they were very helpful when it came to choosing the tile and paint. The toilets were replaced also.April S.
- Business Description:Busy schedules can make home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? It takes just one call to Luschek Renovation to solve all your home repair headaches. Professional, safe, reliable handyman services on-time, every time, that's our guarantee. Luschek Renovation completes all major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable allowing you to spend your time doing what you e..Recent Review:unknownErik L.
- Business Description:We are mainly a local hauling service. We can haul anything under 800 lbs and that can fit in a 8ft truck bed. We Haul, pickup/delivery, help move, leaf removal, cut tree/branch removal, dirt remova l, and other services
- Business Description:Tree service and landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Celina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service2146 Snyder Rd
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service
- DUES NURSERY & LANDSCAPING LTD4380 MONROE RD
- DUES NURSERY & LANDSCAPING LTD
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Herbys Handyman Service727 Sycamore St
- Herbys Handyman Service
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition1812 March Road Ext
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition
- PINGLE EXTERIORS201 Hall Avenue
Columbus Grove, Ohio
- PINGLE EXTERIORS
- R&J Home Improvement Solutions111 S High St
- R&J Home Improvement Solutions