Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Canfield, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Canfield
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing , Will be done within the next week. It will be guaranteed for life time of the house,. I am totally at ease over this project..
- AquaGuard Systems IncExcellent crew! Maintained a professional courtesy and communication. Left the basement and other work areas clean! Highly recommend them! Have already referred a friend for their services! Very pleased! Had work done in three days !
- Ohio Basement SystemsExtremely pleased with the entire process, the crew was on time, kept me informed, kept the mess confined, and cleaned up perfectly. Started and finished exactly when they said. Finished concrete is smooth and the results look great.
- Ohio Basement Systemsvery pleased, answered any questions,kept us updated on progress. Would recommend to anyone needing this service
- Ohio Basement Systemsvery good!! was pleased with them in general, just a few little things disappointed me. I feel that for the amount of money spent, they should have to put everything back together when they are finished. they took off the closet doors, baseboards and did not re-connect my air conditioner unit when done with the foundation therefore, i am going to have to spend more money to get a repairman out to reconnect it. disappointed in that. also I was told they would be back in the spring to repair the yard, this is only March so we will see if they honor this or not.. Overall I was pleased with the work they did
- Ohio Basement SystemsWe'd just recently moved into our home, and right off the bat our basement flooded several times. We contacted a few companies to see what our options were, and got varying results. Ohio Basement Systems sent out a consultant to take a look at our issues, and they recommended an interior WaterGuard solution along the crawl space and the basement. We decided to go with them. Even though the solution was expensive, avoiding a moldy basement that could have a negative impact on our 2 year old daughter's (and our entire family's) health was worth it to us. Once the install crew arrived, they began their work and the foreman noticed that the source of flooding had come from an additional location that was not picked up during the initial visit. Obviously, knowing this was a very expensive solution to install and was a very significant investment for a family who had just moved, I contacted the office to discuss it, and the folks at Ohio Basement Systems ended up sending out a crew to fix this additional issue at no charge so that we didn't need to worry about future flooding. They kept in touch with me the entire time to make sure this additional work was performed timely and done to our expectations. I've dealt with a lot of companies since moving in, and I appreciated them standing by their work and doing everything they could to make sure we had nothing to worry about. This is what differentiates a company from a great company. Our move has been a stressful one, but the effort put forth by Ohio Basement Systems to take care of our water issues has put our minds at ease where our basement is concerned. It's tough to find people these days who will do a good job and stand by their work, but if you're looking for a company that will, my experience with Ohio Basement Systems says they will. Thank you guys
- Ohio Basement SystemsINFORMATIVE, NO SCARE TACTICS USED, NO HIGH PRESSURE EVEN WITH SECOND APPOINTMENT. WOULD HAVE LIKED BEST PRICE UP FRONT THOUGH. PRODUCT LOOKS PROMISING. IS THE MIDDLE COST OF THE THREE QUOTES WE RECEIVED. LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COST EXTRA.
- Ohio Basement SystemsFrom start to finish, the Tomorrow Home Solutions team demonstrated professionalism, a desire to meet our needs, a high level of skill in completing all elements of the job. The sales representative came to our home two times to provide information about the services to be provided and related costs as well as to answer our many questions. The information John provided was clear, factual, and thorough. When the service team arrived, they introduced themselves and reviewed the work to be done. At all times, the team demonstrated the greatest respect for my wife and me, for our personal property, and for one another. They gladly answered the many questions we asked and took the time to insure that we understood what they were doing and why. Despite the fact that much of the work involved heavy labor, the service team members remained cheerful and stayed on task to insure the timely completion of the job. We were especially impressed with the quality of all work completed and the willingness of team members to go "above and beyond" expectations to insure that my wife and I would be pleased with the final product. The job went smoothly and was completed within the three-day window previously identified. We are very pleased with the work completed by the Tomorrow Home Solutions team
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandEverything went as explained and expected. Baxter was extremely hardworking, polite and knowledgeable. Last day he was here and working alone he did the work of 3 guys and never complained and completed the job to our satisfaction.
Basement Waterproofers in Canfield
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:After financing was approved, they failed to schedule work for over 4 months… when they finally got me on the schedule, they did about 2/3 of the work requested, eventually forcing a separate contract for the remaining work, because they submitted the half-done job to the financing company as complete… The work is quality, but the business practice and sales/service decisions are severely lackingJoshua A.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Very pleased. I appreciated the crew and their hardwork as well as the foreman Kyle Bunner. He went over and beyond, was thorough, showed patience and answered all my questions and concerns and was nice. They worked fast, and paid close attention to the areas they worked in. Cleaning after themselves, making sure house was left as they found it, and considerate and respectful to their client. Overall Excellent. The only critique I would give which is a minor one and should not deter from the quality work these guys did was the music they decided to play while they worked. I have no issue with it other than it was a little too loud and disturbing while they worked in our basement. Would recommend headphones or lower volume. Other than that would recommend this company and this crew. Thank you guysLawrence G.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:I had two walls of my basement that had shifted and bowed out due to time and weather behind the finished basement walls. All other companies wanted to completely knock down these walls and rebuild both at a cost twice as much as listed above and three weeks of mess and inconvenience. Also they had only suggested and outside drainage system. The sales rep Tim was prompt, friendly and very knowledgable about all aspect of this type of work. He took one look at the walls and said they could be saved no problem and that complete removal and rebuild was unnecessary. He thoroughly explained the save a wall process and all the systems included to protect my wall in the future. Not only did his price include saving my walls but it also included not only an outside drainage system but an inside drainage systems with a pressure relief system that included a sump pump to prevent any further catastrophes in the future. The job was to be completed in three days. The day of service they had sent a crew of 8 men. They were prompt, courteous and very professional. These men worked like dogs. Due to an impending snow storm the next day a few came inside to start the inside drainage system while the rest work outside to dig for the drainage system and prepare for the slush and rebar system to shore up the outside walls. They hand dug the entire job! Which not only saved my planting but cut down on all the mess, but they did not disturb my fencing, the air conditioning unit nor the built in dog cage in the back. All which would have been removed or destroyed using machinery. They were able to complete the outside in one day except the very small area needed to tie in the sump pump to the main downspout. They replace all my side planting when finished and meticulously clean up the outside when they were finished at the end of the day. You would never even know that anything was done. The next day they sent 6 men to work on the inside. Again they worked like dogs! They laid the inside drainage system, added the pressure relief system with sump pump, filled all the inside cracks with a special cement and put up a wall flashing system on the lower wall. They managed to complete the job in not the three days stated but in two. They left the basement clean! The carpet which they covered up was intact and no worse for wear. They had hand carried up in buckets all the jack hammered cement and dirt and hand carried down in buckets all the pea gravel and cement required to do the job for 60 feet of wall. It was truly amazing to watch all of their hard work. All workmen were very pleasant, courteous and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this company! I can't imagine anyone ever giving these guys a bad review. I found nothing but a completely pleasurable experience during a very stressful time. <br /Marilyn L C.
- Business Description:We service NE Ohio and NW Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh Pa, Cleveland Oh, Canton Oh, East Liverpool Oh, Erie Pa, Titusville Pa, Butler Pa, and all cities in between. Basement waterproofing with inside and or outside systems. Foundation repair, bowed, cracked walls, reinforcement and replacement (if needed). Basement Mold and air quality. Guardian’s normal Basement Waterproofing crew would consist of 3 to 6 men. We do drug testing and a back ground search and verify 1 million dollars property ins..Recent Review:Work went fine initially, but there was a problem with the new sump pump drain. It wasn't done correctly the first time and when I called to have it corrected, it took over a week for them to come and fix it. Then it still wasn't fixed right and I ended up digging it up and fixing it right . The last time I texted the foreman and the owner with pictures of the recurring problem, I never even got a response. I had the house sale pending and I couldn't wait for them to ignore me any longer, so I had to fix it myselfEric S.
- Business Description:Total Foundation Solutions is an expert foundation contracting company, servicing Edinboro, Erie, Warren, and the surrounding areas. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, foundation replacement, wall repair, concrete leveling, and more. Founded in 2018, Total Foundation Solutions opened with the mission to assist local homeowners with seamless wall repair and provide superior foundation services. We also install trench breakers, push and slab piers, deck piers, and helic..Recent Review:Brian gave us all the possible solutions that he thought would work best to permanently fix our problem. He was very professional and responsive to all inquires that we had. The job was finished in a timely manner with great communication throughout each step. Highly recommendedMindy R.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Excellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their workRandall G.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:If you are looking for someone to do foundation work on your home or business, Engineered Foundation Solutions are the people to call! After contacting them through their website, I was contacted the next day to set an appointment for an estimate. They worked with my schedule and I met with Brian within 5 days. I explained to Brian my problem and they developed a plan to solve it . I had an proposal in 3 days. After I sent my down payment and they put me on their schedule, Shannon their office manager contacted me every Friday to keep me updated that they were still coming on that date. Jeff their engineer, came to my house a week before work was to start to go over the work to be performed and answer my questions. Their work crew was very friendly and professional. From day one, I felt like they cared about solving my problem and that we were part of their family. I highly recommend Engineered Foundation Solutions for all you foundation repair needsGLENN N.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:If you have foundation issues don’t waste your time calling anyone else! When the first gentleman came to look at the wall on a Saturday he was very professional. Two of my walls were in extremely poor condition and after talking to him he assured me that they can fix the walls after I had two other contractors in and they both told me I needed them rebuilt. I knew this was the contractor to get and I went into the office to sign the paperwork two days later. The crew came out a few weeks later and I cannot believe how professional and awesome the whole crew was! They showed up around 7 every morning and I cannot believe the work ethic they had, it completely went over my expectations! They talked to me every morning letting me know what was going to happen that day which I appreciated and if I ever had a question they would take time to answer it. I had wall anchors installed on four walls and waterproofing. I really feel that they went way above and beyond to get the job done CORRECTLY! I can’t speak highly enough for Matthews Wall Anchor! If I ever needed any type of this work done again I wouldn’t call anybody else. Please listen to my review and seriously consider them if you need any of their services. Matthews keep up the great work you are awesomeMatthew N.
- Business Description:At R.E.S. Construction, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We can budget your new home or remodel project to meet your exact financial needs. We can help with your selection of the perfect building lot. You'll find us competitively priced, well-organized, and quick to completion on your new commercial building or remodel or build-out. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience...Recent Review:<p>This is one the best firms I have ever worked with. Pleasant and professional and gets the job done on time. In addition, they pay attention to detail and are clean. There was no left over debris or material on site. They are honest and fair in pricing. They will work with you on design and color patterns. Excellent Excellent</p> <br /Joe C.
- Business Description:Advanced Drainage and Trenching Inc. is a small company with on average 3-4 employees. We do not have a sales staff. When a customer meets with our company they are speaking with the person that owns it and then he is the person working along with the crew to see that the job is done the way the customer has specifiedRecent Review:Showed up on time, took two days, he was on site for the first day. He and his crew explained how they were going to tie my garage drain into the system before doing so, and he also explained why he did things a specific way. Everything he said made sense based on everything I researched online, and he seemed much more thorough than other companies I contacted. <br /Jeff S.
Deals in Canfield for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Canfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4Halos Plumbing Company Ltd7061 New Rd
Youngstown, Ohio 44515
- 4Halos Plumbing Company Ltd
- A.M.I. CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 156 Columnbiana rd
New Springfield, Ohio 44443
- AB Drain and Construction LLC3943 Hopkins Road
Boardman, Ohio 44511
- ADVANCED DRAINAGE & TRENCHING5620 GAULT RD
North Jackson, Ohio 44451
- Affordable Waterproofing SolutionsPO 938
Akron, Ohio 44306
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
Struthers, Ohio 44471
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
Greenville, Pennsylvania 16125
- AUTUMN AIR HEATING & COOLING1740 E Midlothian Blvd
Youngstown, Ohio 44502
- A.M.I. CONTRACTING
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
Canton, Ohio 44708
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
Akron, Ohio 44306
- Basement Solutions of Ohio3189 Union Ave SE PO box 209
Minerva, Ohio 44657
- Best Waterproofing104 N Bon Air Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44509
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
Ashville, Ohio 43103
- Bowie enterprises
Akron, Ohio 44311
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT70 SPRING ST.
Struthers, Ohio 44471
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60610
- DL Home Services513 Haig Street
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania 16117
- Dmk Construction3996 Aleesa Dr
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
Cleveland, Ohio 44129
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- DP concrete & construction43840 Bell Rd
LISBON, Ohio 44432
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT
- M H & E Excavating and Property Management
North Lima, Ohio 44452
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- MJM masonry LLC3965 McCarty dr
Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio 44094
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio 44442
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
Greenville, Pennsylvania 16125
- M H & E Excavating and Property Management
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- SouthSide Environmental Group1806 Warren Avenue
Niles, Ohio 44446
- SouthSide Environmental Group
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Youngstown Roofing & Waterproofing227 N State st
Girard, Ohio 44420
- Youngstown Roofing & Waterproofing