A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Bradner, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Bradner
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions installed our vinyl fence that we absolutely love! We hired them to come back and pressure wash for us, and was positively satisfied with all aspects. Thanks for a great job!
- Dave's FenceThe salesman who appraises the job was always so friendly and took the time to answer all my questions via e-mail, text or call. It doesn't take long to have someone calling back after calling the company. The fencing is commercial grade which is important to me so hopefully it will be strong during hurricane season
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work
- Peerless FencingGreat job guys! Wow, was the only thing that we could say after it was finished. Great guys that do great work, fast. Always appreciate a straight shooter and will definitely be hiring again!
- Cincy Fence RepairService was great and price too. All my little doggies are safe. Fence looks wonderful. Thank you again for a job well done will call again.
- On the Fence IncThis has to be one of the best experiences in working with a contracted service company. From the very first meeting in person, communication was excellent. My husband and I were doing a lot of work on a newly purchased home so the work and funds needed to be budgeted among all of the contractors. OTF was willing to do part of the work originally requested and re-negotiated the original quote. A date was set for installation, just so happened it was the first bitter cold day with lots of heavy snow. The "installer" was there as scheduled with all of the equipment and materials dropped off separately. I would not say I change my mind often but as the snow flew, I looked at the color of the chain link fence I had ordered, and knew it was not right (it was my choice of color not their suggested choice). I panicked and decided to just ask the contractor if there was anything to be done about this. Calmly he (as it turns out he was the owner) said give me a few minutes (it is now really snowing with predictions only to get worse over the next few days). The fence color had been a special order so a restocking fee would apply and the new choice was a heavier gauge (small increase). Great but that did not help the owner who now had to deal with all the fencing, cement, and other materials lying on the ground and the loss of a day's work. Without a trace of rancor or impatience he moved all of it into the garage and said he would get back (a day is needed for setting cement and then another for the fence installation). I returned a few days later to find it all done and looking great. It was beyond a good experience working with the On the Fence folks, would recommend them over and over again
- Maple Valley Fence Contracting, Llc.Maple Valley Fence is an Amish company. The fence installation was fast and flawlessly done. This job presented a number of challenges including very hilly terrain with numerous underground utilities that needed to be avoided in a heavily wooded lot of new growth forest. Every post was solidly driven, the fencing is as tight as a bowstring, and the braces are all solid and square. Ivan Raber estimated the job and led the 4 man crew. The crew moved through the job quickly and efficiently and completed all work and cleaned up the site in one and one half days. I've seen a lot of fence and installed a few myself, but I've never seen such a quality job as this. The four rail board fencing was installed in curved lines and the crew even mitered the boards to ensure a tight and perfectly finished look. Maple Valley Fence and Ivan Raber do incredible work at an exceptional price. If you have a need for any type of farm fencing in Holmes, Coshocton, Muskingum or surrounding counties, then I would strongly suggest that you give Maple Valley Fence a call
- DB Complete ConstructionThis company was subcontracted by my contractor to do the roof replacement. They were very careful to cover all my landscaping and protect it during the process. They removed all the old roofing and installed new. Very prepared with all they could possibly need. Even when a couple small places turned up requiring wood sheeting to be replaced, they had materials with them to do the repair. They did a wonderful job. They cleaned up very well afterwards. I would definitely recommend them
- MORGAN FENCE COHe came to survey the job the day after I called him. He brought a variety of fence types for me to choose from. the day of the install he showed up on time, installed the fence all in the same day. he was very friendly and curious.
Fencing Contractors in Bradner
- Business Description:STRAUSS FENCE, LLC PROVIDES COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND AGRICULTURAL FENCE INSTALLATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE THROUGHOUT OHIO AND WEST VIRGINIA.Recent Review:Fence seems very well constructed and appears that it should last as long as we live in our home.Cheryl M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GA WILSON We are your roofing specialist serving the northwest Ohio region since 1997. We can save your landscaping and your money too. We are one of the few companies to use the Equiptor 4000. We offer free estimates and easy financing. We are lead safe certified and a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:They were great had the estimate signed and returned and they they here the next week and the damaged side of the roof was replaced in a day. They cleaned up well and that meant a lot. Definitely will use them again for any home repairsJill H.
- Business Description:8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service fees. Additional DBA - Integrity Fence. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not affiliate with Cantrell & Sons Fence in Indiana).Recent Review:I am thrilled with the product and service provided. Not only is the gate exactly what we needed at a fair price, but the service was excellent. Bill and his company were very professional and promptly responded to every phone call or email. They always did what they said and got back to me when they said they would. Bill answered all my questions and while performing the work he kept me informed. I would definitely work with them againStanley L.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my moneyRobert H.
- Business Description:Been in business since 2005 .Bcm guarantee all workmanship and will not leave into the customer is satisfied
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- Bowling Green
- North Baltimore
fence companies in Bradner
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- cs custom kitchens baths & more
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Volz Fencing5214 Millsboro Rd
- Volz Fencing