The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Bloomingdale
- Ohio Valley PaintersI was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take it.
- Jim's Custom PaintingJim's Custom painting was prompt, courteous and professional. They were very neat. I'm extremely pleased
- OBERLE PAINTING & LANDSCAPINGAt the time Oberle Painting came to bid on the job he looked over the house and discussed what needed to be done. I had not had any experience hiring a painter for my house before and when he was promoting his abilities and saying how bad his competitor is I decided to go with him. At that time he pointed out other things he saw needed done and stated he was qualified to do those things too. We agreed to contract ALL that work for the price discussed. He stated the job would take 3-4 days. First thing addressed was to be trimming of the discussed plants that needed cut back for the job and power washing. He cut trees never discussed ruining their shape while trampling other plants and did a pitiful power washing job so he painted over dirty walls. Then when time to paint the house came he never showed up before 11:00 and was gone by 2:30 or 3:00 which is why it took 3 weeks to do the job, and even then he only did less than half of the agreed upon work. Suddenly after we have a contract for agreed upon price for ALL the discussed work he is not qualified to do the things he recommended, but the price did not adjust. My house is stucco therefore to cover it properly it should have been rolled, he sprayed everything. If spraying technic is used I have since learned that the professional should know you follow it by back rolling to get full coverage. By spraying everything I have the paint splattered all over my windows and they did not remove the adhesive from the tape on the windows and doors. Several of my windows don't open as he painted them shut. He also splattered the paint all over my deck, on my driveway, my front porch, on the plants and lava rock in my garden around my home. Also, because he sprayed, the paint does not go to the bottom of the walls. He did not do any prep work on the trim especially where there are areas that needed sanding, he just painted over them. As a result they are peeling and "frayed" looking. He chose to do the entire house in flat paint then when shown how it is peeling he blamed the customer instead of admitting he should have done prep work. He backed out on doing the agreed upon deck so since it was of no concern to him he got paint all over the stain which will cost me extra money to have it sanded off. Besides, he is not able to identify stain from paint on the deck. Instead of showing the respect due to a customer he was constantly yelling at me when talking to me and using fowl language around me. I stayed in the house as much as possible to avoid his confrontations. He threatened that if he did not get to do the job the way he wanted, not as the customer wanted, he would just walk off leaving the house partially done. He took three weeks to do the work that he stated would only take 3-4 days and still could not complete it. He did not do the required repairs and prep work, the deck or balcony agreed upon, all of the walls and only put on one coat so the old color is showing through and what he did do is peeling off. He oversprayed on my walls and trim and also left many areas not done at all. When he literally screamed at me that he was done with the job and leaving that day I told him I would get back to him after looking it over as I just wanted him gone after the way he had abused me and my property for three weeks. I contacted him about all the things wrong with the job and told him I now have to pay a contractor that will do the WHOLE job he was hired to do and to correct his work for an additional $6,000.00. His response to all this was I'm only human, I make mistakes. I thought I hired a professional. He took three weeks to do half the job and do it incorrectly. He would speak to me in an abusive manner and yell at me, so how long was I to give him to correct his work? How long would he agree to continue to come back to correct it? He never saw all of the issues when he walked around the job at the end of it himself, as the professional, so how could I count on him to correct it? I have no problem allowing potential customers to come see my house as a reference to his poor work because there are too many pictures to be able to attach them to show all the problems, but I will attach one example that I have to see every time I look out my kitchen window. He said it was not his responsibility to prepare areas to be painted and if the correct paint was used it wouldn't have peeled. If you want a business that is unprofessional, abusive to their customers and their property, insists as the professional the work should be done the way he says and not how the customer wants, and not do all the work but still expect full payment by all means hire him
- A1 PaintingThe original Estimate was $1600 and would take three days. They came early on the first day and began scraping. They did use Sherwin Williams paint and seemed to know what they were doing. By 2pm they had finished the entire job. They did not apply primer so the paint didnt cover of course. They then applied a second coat and charged $800 for this without authorization or even any notification that they were going to do so. There are parts of the house they didnt paint and bubbles throughout the paint. I would not recommend them to anyone. BUYER BEWARE
- Donnelly Robert PaintingHe was to paint the siding, shutters, trim and porch railing. We gave him the money on the day before he started the job. He and his son were rolling the paint onto this house. A couple days later we went out and he had told us he was close to finishing. He had rolled the paint to 12-15 inches away from the top. I called him and told him he didnt get close to the trim and windows. I told him he didn't paint the porch and he told me the porch was not in the contract. I told him to look at the contract and the porch was included. He came back out and did all the trim work but didn't paint the porch. I called him and he said he needed more money so we gave it to him and he painted the porch but missed several things. I called him back and told him he had missed the foundation and several other parts, including painting over a sign that the previous renters had left. I can't believe this place looks like it does after paying $1250.00 to have the work done
House Painters in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:We are locally owned and operated. The two business owners have between them nearly forty years of painting experience. We treat the homes of others as though they are our own so we place a premium on high quality work and developing healthy customer/business relationships. There are no fees for estimates. The only upfront cost is for material acquisition (i.e. paint). Payment through check or casRecent Review:I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take itRonni R.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projectsJennifer P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:From A to Z if you can think it, we can do it. We are a small family owned business with 32 years experience in general contracting, and a combined amount of over 100 years of experience ready to serve you, in whatever form it takes. We are hard working , energetic, and willing to go the extra mile to excel at whatever task is at handRecent Review:Horrible. Bathroom was torn apart and not completed from three months ago.Myra P.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Deals in Bloomingdale for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
exterior painters in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Advanced Restoration Group
- C&C Custom finishes52788 Belmont Ave
- C&C Custom finishes
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kimmel Painting71690 pike st
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio
- Kimmel Painting
- Ohio Valley Painters247 Charleston Street
- Ohio Valley Painters
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Storm Guard of the Upper Ohio Valley680 Main Steet
- Storm Guard of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Update Ready LLC514 Lincoln Ave
- Update Ready LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
- Yutzy Roofing LLC7563 Township Road 654
- Yutzy Roofing LLC