Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Windsor, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Windsor
- Modern Scapes and HydroseedingIt went extremely well. Joseph and Nate were approachable and eager to please, The work was skilled, thorough, and professional. They were always courteous and efficient. When we discussed what was to be done Joseph had several very helpful suggestions which added immensely to the overall outcome. Our yard has never looked better
- French's Lawn Works & LandscpHe does the job. Everyone else I checked in, he comes out here to do the job. He is very professional and he did exactly what I asked. The quality was what I expected. He is my only lawn guy to be able get out here and do the work.
- A Great Choice Lawn Care & Landscaping LLCIt helps to keep accurate records. It also helps to protect small trees as some of my fruit trees were destroyed from trimming too close - I feel somewhat responsibe so I've never complained. Any issues have been resolved with the owner quickly and efficiently.
Leaf Removal Services in Windsor
- Business Description:If customer buy materials I will only charge for labor costs. Free estimates. If customer requests I can I give them a 1 on 1 consultation so we can know more information on exactly what the Customer wants. senior/Veteran Discounts Available. We are also on Facebook. Couple of Repairs. Insured.Recent Review:He was good. He did good work and he's reliable.Thomas R.
- Business Description:Based just outside of Binghamton, Ny. We provide beautifully landscaped outdoor living spaces, custom designed and installed. We offer complete landscaping and hardscaping services including hydroseeding. Whether the project is large or small, we recognize the importance of dedicated service. Our mission, is to provide creative landscapes that go above our customers expectations while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanshipRecent Review:Excellent. Timely, professional and reasonable cost.Patti G.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:They worked hard and did a great job.Nikki P.
- Business Description:A Great Choice L &L is a full service company that maintains your property 12 months out of the year. Our companies long list of services does not stop at just maintenance, we have years of experience in the landscape/ hardscape and excavation field. These services backed by an owner with a degree in Ornamental Horticulture and the thirst for continueing education offers our customers a worry free atmosphere when we are on your propertyRecent Review:They did the French drain. They started leveling and Rick removal, the rock hounder broke. They needed me to remove my pool so I drained it and it took longer then expected. So the company moved in to the next job and said would come back. They never came back. So I called and the owner was full of excuses and super rude. A month later I called over and over and left messages at least 6 times with no response. Finally we decided to contact our credit card company to get money back since the job was not completed. I needed to go to the company to get a contract and I told the office ladies I'd like to speak to the owner and that he never returned my calls. He finally called me a few days later and said he was not coming back. Claimed that the last time we spoke I hung up on him. Which never happened. Why would I hang up on someone who is supposed to be doing work on my yard? Doesn't make sense. They were informed that I was having a deck built, they dug out a spot for my in ground trampoline where my deck was supposed to go. And the owner threatened to charge me more for their waisted time. Even though I informed them a deck would be put there. He was terrible to me. I hope others don't get treated the way I did. I asked if he would finish and he said no. He doesn't want me to treat his workers poorly so he wouldn't let them come back. But it wasn't the workers who were bad to me. Just the owner. I would not be rude to them for coming and finishing a job. My yard is now a mess. The grass I had is tore up and there are drains drug through the yard that aren't supposed to be there. We went all summer with no pool because they made us take it down. Such a terrible company 😠😠😠�Krista E.
- Business Description:Miss Thisandthat Cleaning is a professional company that specializes in residential, commercial, and rental property cleanings. Over 7 years experience in the industry and the lowest rates in town! At Miss Thisandthat Cleaning we strive to provide our customers with the best quality service every timeRecent Review:During our initial appointment, I showed her around the house and what rooms I wanted cleaned. When I went through to see what she did, I noticed she did not move items to clean behind them (items on counter tops or behind small pieces of furniture). The baseboards in the bathrooms were also still dirty. I pointed these out to her and she said that she did a 'rough cleaning' for the first visit and more thorough ones in the future. She asked if I would like to set up appointments for weekly, biweekly, or as we go. I said I would like to have weekly appointments to start and made an appointment for the following week (7/15/11). <br /> <br /> Without any notice, she did not show up for the appointment. I heard through another client that she had taken a big job and wasn't going to have time for new clients and that she had attempted to send me a message through Facebook (I did not receive a message - though I did receive a friend request from her late on 7/15/11. I did not accept the friend request. Even so, she did have my cell phone number and had used it to cancel a previously scheduled initial appointment for 7/1/11 - a Google search or phone book would also bring up my contact info. Since she also cleans for a friend of mine, who could have given her my contact info, there was no reason she could not reach me to cancel the appointment. <br /> <br /> Contrary to what she posted below, I did not give her an attitude. I tipped her because it was the polite thing to do and she had taken the forethought to ask to make future appointments and then put it in her datebook and on the receipt she gave me. If I had behaved as she claimed, I'm sure she would not have bothered to book another appointment. I submitted this report to Angie's List on 7/18 - which was 3 days after the missed appointment - not two weeks as she states. <br /> <br /> If she had kept our scheduled appointment, and done a better job as she promised she would in subsequent cleanings, I would have not felt the need to post this report. <br /> <br /Tera D.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is abl..
- Business Description:Mowing, Trimming, Spring / Fall Cleanups Snow Plowing and DeicingRecent Review:I am currently using Vernis Lawn Maintenance. For two and a half hours worth of work I pay sixty dollars. I have been using them for six or seven years now, so, I will continue to use them.Chip C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Great Bend
- Port Crane
- New Milford
- Port Dickinson
- Johnson City
- Chenango Forks
- Castle Creek
leaf removal services in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.3892 US Route 11 South
CORTLAND, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.7443 State Highway 23 South
Oneonta, New York
- Cents-Able Solutions1710 State Rte 41
Deposit, New York
- CHC Complete Home Care71 Trafford Rd
Binghamton, New York
- CountryMax6265 County Route 32
Norwich, New York
- CountryMax980 State Route 13
CORTLAND, New York
- Couple of Repairs44 Sowden St
Binghamton, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J&E Snow Removal Landscaping and Remodeling17 Riverview lane
Binghamton, New York
- J&E Snow Removal Landscaping and Remodeling
- LawnWorks Landscape Services, Inc.PO Box 15
Kirkwood, New York
- LawnWorks Landscape Services, Inc.
- NJE Tree and Landscaping Service LLC271 Johnson Road
Kirkwood, New York
- NJE Tree and Landscaping Service LLC
- Patchen Property Contracting1773 us rte 11
Marathon, New York
- Patchen Property Contracting
- Superior Service Group Inc201 Houck Drive
Bainbridge, New York
- Superior Service Group Inc
- TURF GROW2177 AIRPORT RD
Binghamton, New York
- TURF GROW