Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Watertown, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Watertown
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- Edward Mojica InstallationsThe repair work was performed at the home of my 84 year old mother. I live 500 miles away from my elderly mother and I needed to locate a reputable company to complete the job. Therefore, I turned to the resources of Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. From start to finish, the staff at Edward Mojica Installations were exemplary. The receptionist handling the phone calls (Nicole) was polite, helpful, sincere, and professional. I called on a Wednesday and by Friday ( two days later) the repair work was completed. The serviceman did arrive within the allotted time slot of the service appointment. Nicole called about 30 minutes prior to his arrival to let my mother know that he would be arriving soon. The serviceman did an assessment of the garage door and motor and determined that all that was needed was lubrication and adjustment. According to my mother, there were no hard sell tactics or attempt to take advantage of an elderly person. The serviceman did the work, left no mess, and was very pleasant in his interactions with my mother. She was delighted with the repair service and she highly recommends Edward Mojica Installations. One final note, I was able to get a discount because of a coupon issued by this company on Angie’s List
- Edison Overhead Door Company IncThey did a wonderful job. They were very nice and came when they said they would come. Everything was finished within a couple of hours. We were happy.
- Joe's Overhead DoorsIt was very good and it's very pleasant when they came out. They did a good job and wanted to be sure it was aligned correctly when they left. If it wasn't I'd just call and they would come right back over to fix it.
- Brian Hommel Home ImprovementThe Hammel team was on time, clean, polite, and excellent work done. This is not the 1st time I have had them. Garage door opener, 3 other windows. I will always call them.
- TOP NOTCH GARAGE DOORSVery pleased with his service. He fixed the broken springs on my garage door and replaced the rollers on both sides. Would highly recommend him.
- OTTO GARAGE DOORSMy garage door was "hiccuping" and stopping in mid transit. Called Otto and was serviced within two days. The first problem in seven years resolved in a timely manner. JH
Garage Door Companies in Watertown
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Adirondack Overhead Door Co Inc. Offers an extensive line of garage door and overhead door products and services.Recent Review:Thanks to Lexi for scheduling the work and to Bill for prompt service replacing the spring, as well as lubricating the rollers and bushings. Very knowledgeable and friendly.Rich M.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide unprecedented service, craftsmanship and accountability while managing and exceeding the expectations of each and every client. Maverick's Construction is veteran owned and operated. With 20 years experience in residential and commercial construction, We are recommended by the people we serve and we stand behind our professional quality work. We produce nothing short of top quality interior/exterior renovations /remodeling , additions, custom cabinetry, patios/ decks..
- Business Description:Experienced home repair, remodeling, and new construction. Reliable trustworthy. 13+ years of experience.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:Pioneer Pole Buildings is the premier builder of post frame buildings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, VA, and NY. Pioneer was founded in 1998, and has since built our business and quality reputation on providing customers with top quality buildings at very competitive pricesRecent Review:Worst company I have ever dealt with. Sign in April and construction started in September. Nothing was what agreed on. They put the garage door on the back, not where the driveway was. Every comment was..check the contract. Oh and you can never change the contract or add additional. I told them I wanted gutters. They said I'm. Or getting hem for free! I never asked..they refused to put any one because it was not in contract. So I paid someone else. Everything kept getting delayed and was told in April would be 6 weeks. 6 months later after complaining and complaining, I get a crappy building. Concrete uneven and leftovers laying all over drive way. They put 2 boards to keep stone in around. 1200 sq ft building and didn't finish the rest. Wrong garage door and it doesn't close. Screws missing. QA guy said I was unreachable to go over it with him because I was 10' away in building they were adding on too. Filing complaints and potentional lawsuiPam H.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated business with over 30 years experience and hundreds of satisfied customers. We rely on customer referrals and reviews and 70% of our business each year is with repeat customers. We are fully insured and offer free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Black River
- Fort Drum
- Glen Park
- Evans Mills
- La Fargeville
- Adams Center
- Sackets Harbor
garage door companies in Watertown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown25223 STATE ROUTE 3
Watertown, New York
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc