Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Watertown, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Watertown
- AAA Roofing & SidingEverything went amazing. They where on time and very polite, knowledgeable,honest and easy to communicate with. They made us feel comfortable through the whole process and The work was done when they said it would be and they cleaned up so we'll you couldn't even tell they were there. I would highly recommend them for any of your roofing or siding need read less
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai read less
- All Points ConstructionBeautiful work! Keith finished our log home exterior siding. He was reactive on the phone, very communicative, answered all my questions, gave recommendations, and was on-time. I’m extremely happy with the quality of the work he did. I would recommend him to anyone and I’m looking forward to work with him on future projects read less
- Quality Roofing and SidingWould recommend them to anyone one. They listened to all my wants and made them come true. Very reliable. Made my home look new again.. thank you guys so much..
- Jon SpauldingIt went very well. Jon is very prompt he knows what he was doing and he keeps the work clean. He has knowledge on what he was doing.
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two read less
- Explicit ExteriorsExplicit Exteriors is without doubt a first-rate company. Jason and his team have seamlessly completed 3 jobs for us, both interior and exterior. They pay attention to detail, work cleanly, complete jobs in a timely manor, and are trustworthy. What sets them even further above most other topnotch contractors is that they are creative thinkers. One such challenge was finding the right design for a partial roof over our front door, one that blended with the existing structure. The design was perfect and looks as though it was part of the original design. I'm very picky and would not hesitate to recommend Explicit Exteriors for any of your upcoming jobs read less
- Perfect ExteriorsIt is obvious that efficiency, quality, and rapport are important to the Perfect Exteriors family. Every person we came into contact with, whether directly from the company or a company contracted from outside, was respectful and dedicated to delivering the highest quality materials and service. The owner, Ed, took the time to drive an hour and a half to meet with us and answer any questions we had about the process before we committed. After receiving quotes from different companies, Perfect Exteriors had the best pricing. But it wasn’t only the pricing that made us choose Perfect Exteriors, it was the knowledge, experience and respect that they showed right from the beginning. Ed kept in touch throughout the entire project, proving his care and dedication to his customers. While the work was being done, Milton and his crew were absolutely amazing!! They were consistently prompt every morning and worked hard all throughout the day. They left their workspace clean at the end of every shift, which was important since we have a puppy and 2 young children running around. Throughout their entire time here, they, too, were courteous, kind hearted, and respectful. The true star of the show is the project manager, Steve. He is a man of many talents who repeatedly saved the day! When something unexpected would come up and seemed overwhelming, he was able to quickly assess the problem and deliver a solution that worked! He takes action and gets the job done, all while being respectful and kind (but firm!). I am so happy that Steve was part of this process! Overall, I can not recommend this company enough!! We will definitely be using Perfect Exteriors again for any future projects! Thank you, team read less
- Wayne DubielI was remodeling my living room and installing a new shower stall. I met Wayne after seeing his business sign on another job and stopped in the house he was working on. It looked like quality work he was doing. Normal contractors give you a quote. Wayne is experienced enough to know that no job ever seems what it is. Either you overpay, because the contractor gets the job done quicker, or you are shocked by the final price because there is additional labor and materials from problems that arise, like what we found on my job, rotted wood and extra beam support needed. Wayne is great to work with. He will tell you his hourly wage. He works from 7:30 to 4:00 until the job is done. He has every tool needed and is clean and efficient. I did not know where to get the windows I needed and he was a great source of information for those. Also I wanted hickory lumber to make a beam and he told me my options of where to go to lumber yards. The job was for an old cottage. Nothing was square or level to start with. Wayne made great recommendations to make the finished job look great. He is resourceful and experienced. The quality of work is exceptional. Just two examples, he joined two pieces of hickory together for the window sill. There is no way you can tell it is two pieces. It looks like one. And when I was painting the drywall, the seams were near perfect making it very easy to paint, especially where the ceiling meets the walls. To top it off he installed my windows quickly and efficiently in the middle of February. I had one major window company in Rochester, that wouldn't even touch the job because they thought is was too complex and they were afraid of potential problems. Also, I had the bathroom shower job estimated by two kitchen and bath places. Wayne was able to do it much cheaper, saving me at least $2,000. One nice thing too is he works with you on all your options, and it was great that I could polyurethane the lumber I found, paint the walls and put up my own trim etc. I saw another review on here, being negative, I just don't understand. Finding Wayne, I felt very lucky for such a comprehensive contractor. I am 100% satisfied with the job and have asked him to replace my outdoor stairs this spring. If you decide to use Wayne and debate going with him over the other negative posting vs. my positive posting, I have told Wayne I am happy to have him give you my contact info so you can see personally at my house the work he has done. I couldn't be more satisfied and you will too read less
- Quality Roofing and SidingVery well, reasonable priced, and good quality of work, will definitely hired again for future needs
Siding Contractors in Watertown
- Business Description:Quality general contracting at an affordable price. New construction,additions,remodels, porches,decks,patios,doors,windows,roofing and siding.Recent Review:They found the problem on the roof and showed me pictures to illustrate the issue. After the work was completed, they went into the attic to verify their work.Elijah L.
- Business Description:We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG read lessRecent Review:Very happy with everything from initial quote to completion of job. Very professional and response time was timely. I would definitely use them again.Valerie B.
- Business Description:Father and son team with multiple years of construction, home improvement, and remodeling experience. We offer everything you need for all of your home improvement needs and dreams.Recent Review:The owner was very professional and performed the work in a very timely manner. Pricing was very fair and the workmanship was spot on.Scott l.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of.. read lessRecent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend Max read lessGerald T.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA.. read lessRecent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional.. read lessRecent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over read lessKaren B.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complain read lessarlene p.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Energy Savers of NNY, Inc. is a Fully Insured, RESNET Certified EnergySmart Contractor that services all of Northern New York and Portions of Central New York. We offer Low Interest Financing up to $55,000.00 with very flexible terms. We also find Strategic Discounts and other Rebates to assist Homeowners pay for Home Upgrades read lessRecent Review:Breached contract and ran off with $17,000, which was half of contract. Used an exterior product on the inside of my house which per DuPont, the manufacturer, absolutely can not be used on the interior of a home. Can cause wood rot, decay and mold issues. Vacant wall cavities void of any insulation which would have cost a fortune in heating and cooling bills. Had to have house gutted and remove everything that Dave Dumonts crew did. Completely incompetent read lessMichael M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Black River
- Fort Drum
- Glen Park
- Evans Mills
- La Fargeville
- Adams Center
- Sackets Harbor
siding contractors in Watertown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&B Construction and Roofing121 Haley St
Watertown, New York
- B/T General Contractors Inc.3541 Route 9G
Germantown, New York
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Bast Home Improvements4085 County Route 92
Lorraine, New York
- Beacon Home Inspections339 S Rutland St
Watertown, New York
- BEST PRICE HOME BUILDERS133 CLIFF ST
Middleburgh, New York
- Black Forest Builders12468 School St
Rodman, New York
- Black lake builders755 yankee st rd
Ogdensburg, New York
- Bob's Home Improvements25173 State Rte 180
Dexter, New York
- B&B Construction and Roofing
- G.K.S.B home remodeling and contracting76 north helmer ave
Dolgeville, New York
- Gagnon Construction 832 Emmett St
Watertown, New York
- Garvin Construction Inc13304 US Route 11 A
Adams Center, New York
- GK Contracting135 Girard Ave
Watertown, New York
- Goutremout Brothers Construction LLC13381 Case Rd
Chaumont, New York
- G.K.S.B home remodeling and contracting
- Maple Leaf Contracting9126 Jackson Hill Rd
Cuba, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- Merritt Painting111 Merritt Ln.
Newburgh, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- mmccoy construction26 Leatherstocking St
Cooperstown, New York
- Maple Leaf Contracting
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- S and S Roofing and Siding2735 County Rt. 12
Whitehall, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- STORIE CONSTRUCTION88 River Lane
Ogdensburg, New York
- S and S Roofing and Siding
- Taylor Brothers General ContractingPO box 143
Calcium, New York
- Three Brothers Roofing3689 Main St
Warrensburg, New York
- Trim Solutions LLCPO Box 739
East Windsor, Connecticut
- Triple P318B Dixon Road
Queensbury, New York
- Tulley contracting
Gouverneur, New York
- Tweedie Construction90 crystal creek road
Walton, New York
- Taylor Brothers General Contracting
- Vansant Construction6611 RT-58
Gouverneur, New York
- Vansant Construction
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York