T-Square Custom Remodeling and framing

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

4.1

Jim Simpson Contracting

Jim Simpson Contracting

Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards.

11/10/2017

T was an absolute nightmare. we received a time estimate of two weeks, no more than three. it's been three months and the work is still not finished. our house was left an absolute mess for months with nails in the yard and deck, unsafe stairs for weeks, and no one cleaning up after themselves. trash and cigarettes have littered our yard. we are on the third time of him attempting to finish work c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired T-Squared to replace our deck posts, reinforce our deck. install kitchen appliances, Attach our front porch, take out a basement wall. and put in two support beams in the basement.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/16/2017

Excellent. Mr. Lewis was able to immediately evaluate and provide reasonable estimate. Work done very well, on time and for the price estimated. Would gladly have Mr. Lewis do any work around our home in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a portion of bedroom ceiling fell down from a serious water leak.

CATEGORY drywall

10/04/2016

unable to contact

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was not able to even get ahold of them. Phone rings several rings then goes to voicemail which says the mailbox is full.

CATEGORY contractors

I apologize for that miscommunication.

08/02/2016

The first time T-Square did work in my home was about 3 years ago.  He  showed up with his guys prepped the area where they were going to work. covered everything with plastic and started working.  Although we had already signed an agreement They worked an entire day before he came to me for the down payment we had agreed on. The only days they did not show up were days that he advised me in advan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
T-Square renovated several areas of a couple of my rental properties, They also added a Sun room to my home and he has done a couple of decks for me in multiple locations. Great young man.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,picture framing,plastering,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling

08/02/2016

I am extremely pleased with the quality of the work, my bathroom looks amazing! I was also pleased at the transparency of our communication and the way that my input was welcomed in everything. He took the time to shop with me, make sure I knew what exactly was being done and where the work was headed every step of the way. The crew was very friendly, professional, and patient. I have had a negati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my old bathroom beautifully! Everything was gutted and new floor tiles were installed, new bathtub tiles, as well as brand new recessed lighting fixtures where before I only had 70's-style fluorescent lights. Electricity was rewired and now I have a filter in my bathroom that works without a sound. New vanity, new toilet and new medicine cabinet was put in as well. Everything was painted fresh and no details were overlooked.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,interior painters,sunrooms,basement remodeling

framing, costume bathroom, costume kitchens, general construction.