Not sure how to handle advertising for your lawn care business? From lead generation to hyper-local flyers, we’ve got some great marketing ideas for your landscaping company that’ll help you get more leads and new customers year-round.
Get matched with top lawn treatment services in Utica, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn treatment services.
Recent Lawn Treatment Reviews in Utica
- Mikes Property MaintenanceWe needed trees cut down including a very unstable large fir tree on our front lawn which Mike did without a problem. He trimmed another large fir that was touching the house and was making a mess in the pool area and took out bushes we did not like and added some great new bushes that we requested and did a wonderful job with our landscaping. Everytime we called Mike for a job he was there without any long wait time and always cleaned up after himself and made our property look wonderful, We will be using Mike again this year for some landscaping and designing bushes that we have, We also have talked to him about putting a pond in the yard and we will fo with whatever he recommends, Mike also made us a picnic table which we love. His site has a place where you can place your order for the table and he will make them as soon as you order them. Mike is honest and hardworking and we recommend him to anyone looking to make their property look great read less
- CAREFREE LAWN CAREWe used them last Summer and we are continuing with them this Summer. They were reliable, came when they said they would. They're good on the phone when we call and ask a question, they are responsive. The lawn is better; the dandelions are gone, so the lawn looks good.
- HIGHPOINT LAWN SVCI thought Highpoint Lawn Service was expensive and I could do the work myself for half the price which is the reason I left. However, I liked the results because the lawn looked great and it was scheduled conveniently for me.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5175True green called a couple of days prior to treating my lawn. They fertilized my lawn, provided comments of that particular application as well as time of service as well as identifying wind conditions. They also identified type and amount of fertilizer used.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5175After years of treatment, the lawn still had a lot of weeds. My lawn has spots with a lot of weeds and Turgreen guaranteed they could get rid of them.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5175Last year I had $10,000 worth of sod installed so this year I was looking to protect that investment with professional services. I saw Tru Green's ad so filled out the info request form on their web site and WITHIN AN HOUR they called to sell me service. They were so convincing on the phone, explaining how someone from my local office would always be available to speak with me and how they would schedule an appointment with me later that same week to review my property and explain everything that would be done there to keep my lawn in perfect condition. I was so impressed that when they offered me the opportunity to save 10% on their basic service by prepaying with a credit card, I accepted (figuring they might try to upsell me when they visited later that week). I was transferred to my local office to set up the first appointment but had to leave a message with the operator since everyone was busy. I was assured someone would call me back the same day because I made it clear I was going away for two weeks and wanted to meet with them before I left. Given how quickly they acted to make the sale, I assumed I could expect a similarly expedient response for the services I just purchased....As it turned out, I called every day for the next week and was told the same thing - someone would call me back shortly, but no one ever did. A week later, a contract arrived in the mail for services that were claimed to have started two months earlier, and the total was for more than I had agreed to! In addition, there was no indication that I had already prepaid $250. I called the number listed on the contract for my local office to discuss things, but soon learned there was no way to speak with someone local - you are always transferred to a call center somewhere else! After being transferred around and told substantially different things by each person about when any services would be delivered and what they would be (none of which matched what I was originally told OR what was on my contract), I finally gave up and demanded to speak with someone from my local branch since I assumed they would know what they were going to do and when. I was ultimately told it would not be possible for me to speak with anyone locally so I told them I wanted to cancel the contract completely. This also lead to different stories from different people about whether or not I could do so, whether a penalty would be involved, etc... Technically, they had my money but no signed contract from me so I told them I would alert my credit card company to deny the charge and advise my attorney of their position. They eventually said they would refund my payment but so far that hasn't happened. I'll wait another week before taking further action. If these guys did half of what they promised when making the sales pitch, I would be ecstatic. But it seems as if the sales arm, service delivery arm, accounting arm and customer support arm of the company are in completely different worlds that don't communicate with one another. I've never experienced such disparity and abysmal customer service within one organization read less
- Mikes Property MaintenanceSorry Mike - you're a nice guy but your work was horrible. Didn't use enough of the bricks I bought and I had to go purchase more as you didn't finish the layering of same. Because it was dark/night I couldn't see to establish whether the job was done or not before I paid you! Your weeding was a disaster - you even spread the dirt right over the weeds you were to pull out!!! Finally your weed killer didn't kill one dandelion read less
Lawn Treatment Services in Utica
- Business Description:Owned & operated.Recent Review:Mike Mahana has worked on trees in our yard twice. The first time was bracing a tree that was leaning over but that we wanted to save, and this time was a large job trimming on three huge trees as well as evaluating if and when they need to be removed entirely. I really wanted an arborist who would ensure the health and safety of the trees, and he is highly trained and certified. He did a fantastic job, came in at under his original estimate, and was a joy to talk with. He occasionally gives talks in forums like the Hamilton Arboretum Saturday Series, and the landscaping jobs he profiles in those talks look great too. He plans in a way that keeps the health of the plants as top priority, and that makes for a great long-term outlook for any plantings you want to establish and maintain read lessc p.
- Business Description:Lawn care & Landscaping services, Mowing, trimming, hedge and brush clearing. New and existing landscapes. Stone and material hauling. New sod lawns, fertilizing
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi.. read less
- Business Description:We have a team of experienced, accredited landscape designers and project managers on staff. Our landscape enhancement programs are individually tailored to your needs. Our attention to detail respect for each client’s unique needs, exceptional service, quality products and courteous staff set us apar read lessRecent Review:Great, they are a group of hard working people. We have never been more satisfied with work done than by JaysSteve M.
- Business Description:General Handy Man, everything from changing a light fixture to remodeling the whole room and many things in between! We also do some furniture refinishing and custom furniture building! Specializing in Bars, TV stands, coffee tables, custom shelving, etc... We take pride in being respectful, and most importantly honest! If it's something we can't fix, we won't. Large projects are accepted, and can be insured if necessary read lessRecent Review:Fast like 5 minutes.Jean W.
- Business Description:Localy owned lawn care and plowing. 9 years and running to serve the greater Utica area. Contracting and non contracting available. Providing mowing, plowing, hedge trimming, tree pruning, paver walkway/patios, and much more. Free estimates and insured. read less
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent Work, lawn is really coming back and pest Control working perfectly.Don G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn treatment service articles
Whether or not to reseed your lawn is not a decision to take lightly. Reseeding requires a lot of time, effort, and patience—but if you have a patchy yard, it might be just the thing that saves it. Learn how to reseed your lawn here.
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
Find lawn treatment services in
- New York Mills
- New Hartford
- Holland Patent
lawn treatment services in Utica
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrett's Lawn Care2485 Church Rd
Sauquoit, New York
- Barrett's Lawn Care
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.8186 Seneca Tpke
Clinton, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Jay Landscaping1608 Sulzer Pl
Utica, New York
- Jay Landscaping
- MR LawnCare & Landscaping
Boonville, New York
- MR LawnCare & Landscaping
- Our Vital Earth6919 Plymouth Sorrento Rd.
- Our Vital Earth