Rick Turk Tree Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2009

Mission - Here at Rick Turk Tree Service Inc., we are dedicated to providing you with safe, reliable removal and tree trimming services at affordable prices. We offer all-inclusive tree maintenance for any residential or commercial location in our service area—no job is too big or too small for us. You can also rely on us to provide detailed cleanup services for your work site after each and every project. Description - This summer, enjoy the well-maintained property you've always wanted with help from Rick Turk Tree Service. We specialize in all aspects of tree maintenance and removal, and we offer around-the-clock services for any emergencies that may arise. Call our certified, trained ARBORISTS in Central New York for reliable tree removal, trimming and stump grinding services. We provide free estimates.Additional phone number - (315) 338-1326....

07/20/2018

Rick and his crew are amazing they showed up exactly on time and they worked non stop until it was all done. I have never had a better experience with a contractor in my life. If you need any type of tree removal or any trees cut I would highly recommend Rick and his crew. Thank you so much for the beautiful job you did at our home.

Description of Work
We had a bunch of old pine trees and dead trees in our back yard that needed to be cut and removed.

11/13/2017

Excellent I will contact Rick again this spring as he suggested. It is to reevaluate the trees. There was no work to be performed on first visit as it was not necessary.

Description of Work
I was given information as to the condition of my trees and what should be done about it.

07/25/2017

Had Rick give me an estimate about 18 months ago to remove a dead tree in my back yard, at the time he gave an estimate of $3,000. At the time I didn't have him do the removal. Called him this year, he did the removal the 3rd week of June. He kept the estimate he originally gave me 18 months ago. His crew did a fantastic job, all debris removed, other than the stump the yard is as clean as could b...

Description of Work
Remove a dead tree from back yard approx 30-50 ft tall.

10/02/2015

Forest tree in front yard had a largebroken limb hanging down. They brought in a large crane and lowered the worker down through the top of the tree. He trimmed and removed dead branches in addition to the broken limb. There were five workers on site for an hour and a half. All of the trimmings were removed and ground up. The yard was cleaner afterward than when they started.

Description of Work
Tree triming

09/23/2015

Very friendly and professional people involved with this business.

Description of Work
Trimmed very large trees to hopefully prevent any damage to our home if one ever fell. We have a steep hill in our backyard, and, this was a worry, as there were dead limbs and woodpecker damage.

09/22/2014

The work was done quickly and efficiently. Clean up was immediate and thorough.

Description of Work
Removed tree.

03/11/2014

Great People, Great Service !!!!!

Description of Work
Rick and his crew trimmed and old cherry tree for us.

02/01/2014

One of best if not the best job done by any contractors we have used.

Description of Work
Cut down several trees.....team very organized, professional, experienced & work done in a timely manner. All limbs, leaves and mulch cleaned up.

05/18/2013

Rick and his crew removed 2 very large Blue Spruce tress in the front of our house a large maple in the rear of the house. It went very well. It was hard to tell that they were here other than the absence of the trees. There was no damage to the house or the lawn. Overall, they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Removal of three trees and two stumps.

01/08/2013

eeneayvery prompt ,cleaned up all mess +some that wasn't from him,not cheap but excellent job

Description of Work
Removed large limb (18" maple) over house roof

Residential/Commercial Tree Removal & Trimming Services