Shampoo Your Roof by Gannon Pest Control

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2009

Locally owned & operated, Shampoo Your Roof is an authorized dealer of the Roof Shampoo system o roof stain removal. Formerly Jerry's Siding, Gannon Pest Control recently purchased this business from Jerry after he was able to thoroughly train our employees on his proven method of roof shampoo and power washing....

Artisan Renovations

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • As an Insured Residential Contractor, I remodel Kitchens, Bathrooms, and build decks. • I believe in the highest standards of quality and perfection, and strive to exceed customer expectations • I'm present on EVERY job site ensuring only the Highest Quality work is performed • Call (315)416-6989 To Schedule a Free Estimate or Appointment.

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

A Plus Services

One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships.

09/13/2017

They did a great job, roof looks new again and they advised us if some shingles around the chimney that might need replacing.

Description of Work
Our main roof, roof over kitchen alcove and roof over the front porch all needed to be shampooed, as there was a build up of moss and algae.

Category roof cleaning

08/30/2017

Better than I could have ever imagined!

Description of Work
My roof had approximately 12 years worth of gunk - mold, moss, algae, you name it. I get no sun AND my neighbors both have trees right on the property lines. This causes a ridiculous build up of sap and needles and leaves and seeds and yuck. The Gannon team came out and cleaned said roof and it looks BRAND NEW.

Category roof cleaning

09/29/2015

They came on time, explained what they were going to do,proceeded with roof cleaning, cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
shampooed a small section of my roof, removed moss, cleaned gutters of debris from roof shampo.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/04/2015

My home was larger than the size limit specified on the initial offer pricing so the provider made an pre-job visit to assess the job size and offer a quote for a larger job. On the actual day of the job the provider had to interrupt his work because he did not come with the proper equipment to correctly wash my roof. He did leave for a couple of hours and return with the proper equipment. Overall...

Description of Work
House and roof wash.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/04/2015

Two guys did the work. Took about 3 hours. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Power wash house

07/29/2015

I was satisfied with them. They charged me $200. The advertisement was for $150 but my house was larger.

Description of Work
Power washing.

06/22/2015

I took him close to 4 hours and he did a great job. He showed up when he said he was going to and reviewed with me once the project was complete.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my entire house, deck, patio and around our pool.

06/20/2015

It was done relatively well, one or two areas on the house are still a little mildew colored but I haven't scrub tested to see if it's removable. Told me it would actually be $200 but never told me how to pay him the other $50 on top of the $150 I paid initially.

Description of Work
Power washed the exterior of the house.

06/11/2015

Cost was a little more due to size of the home but that was agreed upon before services were even scheduled. Work was very through and professional. Would definitely use this contractor again!!

Description of Work
Power cleaned my home.

05/20/2015

I am selling my house and I signed up for the "big deal" to have my house pressured washed. I went with Jerry's because of the reviews, and the price was a bonus. I have learned to trust the reviews on angies list. I was very early in the year and knew it would not be done for a month or so. Communication was slow at first, but I was in no rush. After the first contact I saw he also cleaned roofs....

Description of Work
Cleaned roof and Power washed the house.

Category roofing,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,roof cleaning

[member's name removed] I'm sorry you where unhappy. First you had leaves and branches all over the yard, driveway, and back pool area. I tried my best to clean everything but had no place to put your debris. I did return to your house and performed another house wash. As for the windows I noticed that you have storm window and if the outside of the storms are clean it appears that they are dirty ...

Roof cleaning, door & gutter, siding and deck cleaning.