Father & Son Home Improvements

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2010

114 9th Street

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Father-Son-Home-Improvements/337069303783 Most of our work is done by the owner of the company. All work is overseen by the owner of the company. When a estimate is given any discounts are included in the quote...

handyman (131)plumbers (35)woodworking (32)electrician (23)tile installation (21)drywall (18)door installation (14)general contractors (13)flooring (8)lighting (7)window replacement (6)siding companies (6)

04/15/2020

Everything went fine. Mark stopped by to look at the job and told us when he'd be able to do it. He arrived on the day he said he would, the job was done very well and quickly. He took all the leftovers with him which we greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
We needed some repairs to the stockade fence.

Category handyman service,home security systems

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

04/12/2020

Would definitely hire again. Showed up 1 day after initially contacting and was able to pin point and repair a leaking roof in a relatively short period of time.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Thank you very much for having me to your home.

02/26/2020

Mark is intuitive, methodological in solving the problem at hand, knowledgeable, and quick and efficient with his repairs. He offers sound advice to get the best product to meet your needs. He goes above and beyond what you'd expect from contractor. From seeing some of his work in other homes a receiving rave reviews from his other clients, I will definitely hire Father & Son Home Improvements for jobs ... large or small!!!!!

Description of Work
Mark completed a multitude of tasks for me. He put up a dog run, repaired and replaced door handles, repaired the central vacuum cleaner system.

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/23/2020

We indicated that we would like the light replaced in a couple of weeks and this company responded the same day and scheduled it to be done that Saturday morning. Mark was very professional and his work was suburb. He finished the project within an hour and the cost was very reasonable. Thank you Mark!!

Description of Work
Flood Light Replaced

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/27/2019

First time using Angies List. Fantastic results. Mark was very professional. Arrived on time to do some carpentry work. We were extremely satisfied with results. Left no trace that work was done. I have already scheduled an appointment for another job.

Description of Work
Carpentry work

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

11/30/2019

Mark and team built a loft in my garage. He arrived on time and completed ahead of schedule. The work was excellent. The materials were first rate and they meticulously cleaned up at the end of the job. Mark had great ideas for tailoring the project to my needs. I will definitely hire Father and Son again for my future projects.

Description of Work
Excellent Work!

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/29/2019

Mark has renovated several rooms in our house - installed tile floors and backsplash, installed lighting, put in a gas line for our stove, redone the fireplace with new stone, replaced all of our toilets, etc. He replaced flooring in our basement after a leak. He installed baseboard heating in our basement and wired the walls to mount our TVs so we didn’t see any wires. When we purchased our new home, Mark was there to tackle every project - no matter how challenging. His prices are fair, he communicates throughout and he is trustworthy. More importantly, to us, he is a kind and decent man - a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen, tile, electric, plumbing and overall handyman work - from simple to complicated.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

09/23/2019

Did not hire because they didn't do this work

Description of Work
Repair front, cement stairs

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

I don't work in schenectady I relayed this to this person , I don't know why they would leave me a review, I am listed in 3 zip codes 12020, 12866, 12065 Angies list keeps sending me people from all over & my phone is blowing up every day . 20 plus calls a day

05/07/2019

Very professional and capable. I feel I was charged fairly and was quite happy with the work. I had a list of various household repairs and everything was done efficiently and with care. I would definitely recommend Father and Son to others for any contract work.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous household repairs.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

04/01/2019

Father and Son did not come here and do any work

Description of Work
gutters removed

Category gutter repair

I Was never hired to do work This is not a project we do .There are professional gutter installers that do seamless gutters . I don't understand why someone would get upset that I don't do a particular type of work

Home improvements, Complete handyman service. Windows, Siding, Kitchens & Bath, Custom made moldings, Tile experts.

Stand alone Painting. If we build it we will paint it.

Check, PayPal