The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Saranac Lake, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Saranac Lake
- Morgan Construction Services LLCWe contacted Morgan to receive a quote for my driveway being paved, they answered in a timely manner, got a quote written and were preforming the job within a weeks time. They showed up when they said they would, nice crew of guys and very professional. I am happy with the work that was done and the customer service, I would recommend them
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCMen came, dug out driveway, laid stone, came back weeks later, paved with blacktop. Stayed off it for 7 days. Perfect. Very professional team.
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCthey got the pipe out in an hour, then it took about hour and half to set the bed. Put the new pipe in covered it with stone tamped it every six inches and it took about 4 hours of that then they were finished
- STANLEY PAVINGFirst and foremost, our driveway held up for 20 years in the harsh Adirondack winters. We called on the same company for advice and estimate. Following the advice of this 40 plus years experienced owner, we resurfaced, widened, the existing pavement. Next they regraded the new driveway section, the sub-base and new pavement connecting all. The look is as professional, as were the workers on the crew. Work was completed as promised, with many opportunities to directly address any details since the owner stayed on-site to insure that these details were fulfilled. It was a pleasure dealing with this top notch firm
- J. Young AsphaltJ. Young Asphalt did a fantastic job. The work was completed in a timely manner at a excellent price. My wife commented on how neat and clean they left the property. John, the owner, is friendly and thorough in explaining the work. We highly recommend J. Young Asphalt.
- On the Spot SealersOn The Spot Sealers was very responsive when I have contacted them, and impressively professional. Driveway sealcoating is not something I want to do myself, and they did a good job and went out of their way with customer service. I am very pleased with their work.
- Anchor Asphalt & PavingWe contacted Ralph Stanley based upon reviews on Angie's List. He provided an all inclusive quote and reviewed how the job would be performed. on the day we scheduled to begin, he and his team arrived on time and were efficient in preparing the driveway and installing the drains. (our driveway slants downhill to our house) The next day they arrived early and began laying the ashpalt. His crew works extremely cohesively and the job was completed by noon. They kept our yard neat and respected our neighbor's surrounding property. I wish I could post a before and after picture
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncThey showed up when they said they would and that always seems to be a hard thing to come by these days. There were probably 10 men, ALL working with a machine or a tool in hand. Worked hard and fast. Really listened to what we wanted and expected. Part of the paving was next to our lawn and they edged the grass so that it came out nice and straight. We also had a stone wall that butted up against the asphalt and they didn't get any on it. Very careful. They only thing I would say is they need to pay more attention to how the water will run off. We had them build up more around our garage door so water wouldn't flow in and we felt they should of noticed that
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncI don't hire him, he just came and look at it and gave me information on fixing it. He sounds really good. He does everything by hand. He takes his time. He told me what they should have done, but they didn't do and that is why the prices were cheap. He is on your list and I read the review and he sounded very good so I had him come over and he was very professional. He explained everything to me and I just wanted your opinion because other guy didn't go a good job at all. He come up and looked and explained all to me and told about how it should be done. He was very knowledgeable
- Full Service Paving Inc.Their crew did excellent work on my driveway. I would certainly recommend them to a friend. Their prices were competitive and they finished the job on schedule.
Driveway Pavers in Saranac Lake
- Business Description:We are an owner-operated full service paving company. Our crew has over 20 years of experience in the paving industry. We offer free estimates in the Tri-county area and beyond. Are available for new installs, ripout and installation jobs, resurfacing, patchwork and seal coating. Our office hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday, but we are available by appointment in our off hoursRecent Review:They did an excellent work. The crew was really good- they know what they are doing. Showed up on time when they are supposed to. They're on time and pretty prompt. They also have qualified operators.John M.
- Business Description:Asphalt SealcoatingRecent Review:We have been using Livingston asphalt sealers for years, but the last few times we have not been happy with his workmanship. We decided to give him one more chance. We booked him in July to do our driveway at the end of August, as we would be away. He never showed claiming he was behind. He then gave us another date, but didn't show again. He had told us he would call if he couldn't make it. No call, so my husband called him. As he was leaving a message on the voicemail that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, his wife picked up the phone. As my husband was talking to her and explaining that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, she started to raise her voice and coming up with excuses Very unprofessional!! We'll use someone elseCarolyn W.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:we have a fleet of trucks and equipment also have a full crew owner is on the job at all times
- Business Description:Asphalt maintenance and sealcoating Pothole repair SealingRecent Review:They trimmed my driveway . The used a blower to clean it. Filled in a bunch of cracks. Sealed it with brooms and it looked so amazing the way it turned out . <br />Amanda H.
- Business Description:Garrant Services is located in Morrisonville, NY. We take great pride in our work as our name goes on every job we do. We offer asphalt repair and sealcoating as well as concrete repair and flat work.
- Business Description:Upstate Increte is Greater Rochester and the Fingerlakes’ Region leader in Stamped and Decorative Concrete. We offer a huge selection of Increte Stamp Rentals and Sales. We offer various samples of patterns and colors. We carry more in stock inventory than any other store offering similar products within miles and miles
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:Our equipment includes the following trailers: vans, dumps, flatbeds, tankers, and lowboys.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Lake Placid
- Tupper Lake
- Au Sable Forks
- Long Lake
- North Bangor
- Schroon Lake
- Port Henry
driveway paving contractors in Saranac Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- Garrant Services104 Flat Rock Road
Morrisonville, New York
- Garrant Services
- Kohorst Trucking Inc.8693 Read Road
East Pembroke, New York
- Kohorst Trucking Inc.
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100