Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Owego, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Owego
- Bugs Bee GoneI can't say enough about this company. They are very professional, precise, and get the job done! I have called them when I needed help right away and they have always come immediately..Bugs be Gone is about 45 min away from where I am located and this has never been an issue either. If you are thinking about calling them please do NOT hesitate. AAAA+++++ servic
- Terminix - Binghamton -Termite & Pest ControlThey come once a year. It allows me to know that I don't have termites. If you had termites in the past, you want to keep track.
- Answer Pest Control LLCHe did a great job finding the issue and asked me if he could make a hole in the wall to find the nest, the respect of asking first impressed me. Instead of just making the hole and letting me know later. Thanks
- Terminix - Binghamton -Termite & Pest ControlVery goodie was on time very informed explaining everything very thorough And we will have him back in spring to ck things out. Reasonable also
- BURKE PEST CONTROLThey always answer my call, are effective and cordial. A good outfit to deal with overall and I would use them again.
- The Bug KillerThe exterminator came on time. After seeing the type of ants , the areas in and outside the house was sprayed. The type of spray was explained and what I could expect in the next week.
- Answer Pest Control LLCCalled about mice and Shaun came out the same day. Discussed options and cost. Traps were set in three traffic areas and Mike came to check them every other day for two weeks. Last time traps were empty. If they are still empty on the next visit all will be well. They have been on time, friendly, helpful and effective. I would most certainly call them again
- Answer Pest Control LLCSean set several traps with animal specific bait. I have a bit of land, and have squirrels, woodchucks, chipmunks, etc. and was worried they would get caught instead. (I would have let the raccoon alone except he/she built a house in my soffits on the house and the whole thing fell down. :( ) Anyway, it really was animal specific bait! It took a few days, but we had a raccoon trapped and found him early one morning. By law a trapped animal must be removed within 24 hours. Sean was well within that time. I would say it was literally as soon as possible. He took the time to tell me the general area that the raccoon's new home would be, as well as a description of his/her new surroundings. Sean was a gentleman through out the entire time. I will call Sean again whenever I find myself in need of a little hel
- The Bug KillerWe replied to a mailer for treatment of ants. The offer was to get a discount for signing up early. We went with the Bug Killer last year when we found ants in the house. The employee came on the scheduled day and explained some special instructions for once the pesticides were applied, mainly to keep the kids inside after the first rain post-treatment
- BURKE PEST CONTROLI was totally satisfied with the professional work Burke Pest Control did. My case was received professionally by the office staff, a reasonable appointment date was arranged, and the representative not only showed up, but showed up on time. I watched as the services performed was done, and was impressed with the work being done and the helpful explanations that accompanied the work. I highly recommend Burke Pest Control for your needs. So many "professionals" in many fields of service, do not live up to professional standards, Burke Pest Control did
Pest Control Companies in Owego
- Business Description:Since 1928, Ehrlich Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:Very good still have service and will keep it.Hope C.
- Business Description:Healthy Homes specializes in Indoor Air Quality - Mold Treatments, Radon Mitigation, VOC Treatments and Corrective/Preventative Measures. Mold Treatments includes the use of a all-natural botanical solutions, a og application of DE-Mold, the all-natural, botanical biologic based solution that consumes mold/bacteria/viruses. Preventative coatings may be applied. RADON Mitigation systems installed professionally and guaranteed. Restoration services provide corrective/preventative measures and..Recent Review:After Healthy Homes did such a great job on my rental apartment, decided to see if they could help me with the cigarette smell in my car. Was sold a small handheld fog machine and some Un-Odor product. Fogged the entire interior of my vehicle, sprayed the product on all surfaces. After washing the windows with Windex and wiping everything down with a dry towel, the car was free from odor and looked and smelled clean and fresh! Fantastic Products!!Travis M.
- Business Description:We have over 45 years of combined experience with animals and wildlife through outdoor pursuits, farming, and livestock operations. We have a consulting wildlife biologist on staff for technical support and recommendationsRecent Review:This guy is a fraud. Long story short I hired him to get rid of a bat problem. I was told I needed work done in the amount of 1500 bucks. Supposedly work was performed but problem was never solved. 14 months later we are still trying to get this guy to honor his warranty or get a refund o. Oh and I found this. This guy has been a fraud for years. [*** Link removed ***Al C.
- Business Description:American Home Guard is America’s top rated home warranty provider. They service home buyers and sellers across the nation.They offer home warranty service plans for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and even mobile and manufactured homes. They are proud to offer their referral and realtor programs as well as enticing rates to multiple property ownersRecent Review:This company is fantastic. I was a little unsure if I needed to purchase a warranty to begin with. I am truly glad I did. I called American Home Guard later that week and the technician was there for about an hour. Even though he couldn't fix it we ordered the part and they paid for the whole thing. I am definitely looking forward to renewing next year. You just really don't know what can happenFrancisca C.
- Business Description:My company's Goals were defined as follows: I was born and raised in the Southern Tier of New York State. I have worked for the past twelve years in two major local pest control firms. I have attended all required New York State courses and currently hold licenses in both New York and Pennsylvania. About six years ago, I decided to strike out on my own and present an honest, knowledgeable and friendly answer to your Pest Control needs. I am anxious to make a name for myself and make those th..Recent Review:He did a great job finding the issue and asked me if he could make a hole in the wall to find the nest, the respect of asking first impressed me. Instead of just making the hole and letting me know later. ThankKevin P.
- Business Description:Independently owned and operated franchises. Services include: General Home Inspection (computer generated narrative report), wood destroying insect inspection, radon testing, well testing, septic testing, carbon monoxide and combustible gas testing, FHA/VA approved paperwork, commercial inspections and HERS energy evaluations. NY State license #16000005480 NY State DEC license #T7834271 National Radon Safety Board #4SS0025 Commercial certification- 2006 HERS certification- 2009 Treasu..
- Business Description:Certified GreenPro Federal EPA Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program - Gold level Member: Better Busines Bureau - Grade A+ Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce National Peat Management Assoc. New York State Pest Management Assoc. Executive Board Member Pennsylvania Pest Management AssocRecent Review:On time. Did what was promised. Reassuring on phone & in person. Gave report of what was treated, chemicals used, what was found.Rose S.
- Business Description:Self-ownedRecent Review:These guys were prompt, courteous, and reasonable. I suspected for years that I had a bee's nest along the front of my house. One bee in particular was always hovering outside my one window, watching me, year after year. I assumed he was either in love with me or was guarding a nest. I ended up naming him Joey. When the bee people came to my house, the owner of the company showed how I had not one but THREE nests alongside my house. I was very anxious to have these taken care of right away. They scheduled a time to come back within a few days to do the work. They returned on time and seemed to do a thorough job. It has been weeks since I had the work done and I am very happy. I can now sit on my porch without jumping up every five minutes and screaming like a lunatic! I am sure the neighbors are glad also!!!! Although, there are times I kind of miss Joey a little. <br /Brenda H.
- Recent Review:For the basic price that they estimated us, they were willing to do some other minor pest issues around here. When they didn't get all the wasps the first time, they came out the second time and re-sprayed to finish the job and didn't charge. So, they stood by their workDanita B.
- Business Description:Servicing All of WNY through to Lake Ontario since 2005, we rescue and remove LIVE HONEY BEES from your home, business, building, attic, trees, bushes, and structures. The LIVE HONEY BEES are moved far from your location, where they can flourish and help pollinate local crops and flowers. We repair damage in walls and ceilings caused by the live bee extraction. Yes, we are fully insured. We can help with any pest problem.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- Newark Valley
- Johnson City
- South Waverly
- Castle Creek
- Van Etten
- Port Dickinson
pest exterminators in Owego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A One Certified Exterminating2582 State Highway 7
Bainbridge, New York
- Acme Pest Control Inc359 Dryden - Harford Rd
Dryden, New York
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Amerispec Home Inspection Service1125 Simon Rd
Endicott, New York
- Answer Pest Control LLC16 Andrews Ave.
Binghamton, New York
- A One Certified Exterminating
- Ehrlich Pest Control85 Main St Suite 300
Johnson City, New York
- Ehrlich Pest Control
- Fur & Feathers Wildlife Control467 Lillie Hill Rd.
Apalachin, New York
- Fur & Feathers Wildlife Control
- Healthy Homes240 Excelsior Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York
- Healthy Homes
- The Bug Killer99 Robinson St
Binghamton, New York
- The Bug Killer