Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Oneonta, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Oneonta
- Storm's CleaningI live three hours from Sullivan County, and I recently contacted Storm's Cleaning through a Google search for an extremely tough deep-clean of a dingy, smelly and dirty three-bedroom house owned by my late uncle, a recluse and hoarder, before it went on the market. Storm's did an "astonishing" job, said my realtor. I thought Storm's was exceedingly diligent and thorough, cordial and easy to communicate with, affordable and willing to travel, able to do the job on a tight schedule. The company did not simply do the job to my satisfaction -- it went far beyond what I'd expected. It looks like a completely different house, and I am delighted that I contacted Storm's
- GabbyThey arrived on time, spent roughly 67 hours and did a good job cleaning my house after renovation work.
- GabbyGabby was perfection. This was the first time I used her. She was very thorough and did an in-depth cleaning - dusting, vacuuming, cleaning 2/1/2 baths and wet mopping the floors. She brought all her own equipment and cleaning supplies. I scheduled her to come regularly. She did special cleaning of some areas that I requested. Looking forward to her returning. Thank you again Gabby
- Hometown painting&moreGreat. Shay and Angie cleaned my house for 8 hours. They moved furniture. They were meticulous. They came with all the supplies and equipment that they needed to do the cleaning thoroughly. I was very pleased with everything that they did. They were very professional. I would hire them again.
- GabbyGabby did a wonderful job with a very difficult situation! We purchased a new home that was severely neglected when it comes to cleaning. Gabby dedicated a whole day to cleaning the very large empty house and we were so pleased when we arrived.
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncThis could not have gone better. I needed renovations after water damage before I was able to sell my house. AMV not only restored but easily added a lot of value to the home.
- Juliana House CleaningNew to the Myrtle Beach ara, I was looking for a reliable cleaning service. I found that through Angies List with Juliana’s House Cleaning Service! Juliana is thororogh, professional, and reliable. We couldn’t be any happier with the results each time she has cleaned our house. For this reason, we use her services on a regular basis and will continue in the future. Have confidence in your cleaming service and hire Juliana
- Cleaning By Jenny LLCThey were able to do the job quickly and it was something that they were accustomed to doing. They were able to come within just a few days.
- Denton CleaningI used Denton Cleaning three times. The first time was from an Angie's list special coupon for a general cleaning, the second time for window cleaning and third time for a 'post-renovation cleaning' in our apartment. I have been happy with the results all three times -- everything was very clean and the people who came to do the work were friendly and professional. I also found Denise who makes the arrangements to be very accessible and flexible in terms of setting up dates and times that worked around my schedule
- SFH EnterprisesMy property was listed for sale during the late fall/winter months. Realtors needed access to the property for showings with very little notice. Scott and his team kept the property in good condition through the winter months by plowing and sanding a steep drive and clearing snow and ice by the road, routinely checking mechanical systems in the house and performing light cleaning. My house is sold now and I referred SFH to the new owners. I wish Scott and SFH all the best
House Cleaners in Oneonta
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:This is clearly a scam, I paid for cleaning & never appeared!! Angies List should do better to scrutiny or background check on the companies.carlos s.
- Business Description:Spray Germ is a Virus disinfecting/protection services. we use the most advanced electrostatic spraying equipment and up-to-date techniques to disinfect your home free of pathogen. We apply CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents to your floors, countertops, keyboards, office equipment, shelving, storage areas, and all other surfaces people may have come in contact with, Including your mailbox. We have multiple EPA registered N listed chemicals that kill the Coronavirus as well as other prod..Recent Review:During these trying times of the Coronavirus, safety is the utmost importance, especially when your field is the medical/health field. SprayGerm gives you the peace of mind that the area has been properly disinfected. Professional services to protect not only myself but my patients as well was really quite an easy decision to make. With numbers of Covid cases rising, I feel that this service is an essential service to helping fight this pandemic. 10/10 would recommend SprayGerm and their services to not only any business but homes as well.Dr. Kim N.
- Business Description:Have you been scared to hire movers due to hidden cost or inflated prices? Than you have clicked the correct button to end up here! Crew4 moving solutions offers full service moving, labor only services, delivery service and much more! Pricing is easy and clear cut and even more affordable! Crew4 llc has been in business since 2014 with offices in NYS and FL! As one of the fastest growing moving companies with five star rating, we are sure to please. But don't listen to us, check out our t..Recent Review:Let me start from the very beginning. Mike and Brandon (the owner's brother) came to give me an estimate (the last of three). Brandon was either exhausted or stoned - his eyes were bloodshot and he appeared to be "out of it". Since they advised that they had been working nonstop for days I decided to give Brandon the benefit of the doubt chalking the bloodshot eye look up to not enough sleep. Since they were to be packing some of my items (most were still in boxes in a second bedroom) and it was cheaper for me to purchase my own supplies I asked how many boxes I needed. Mike quoted me 30. So I ordered all packing supplies from Lowe's costing almost $100. They only needed half that amount costing me about $50 too much. Since they were the "professionals" I relied on their expertise which apparently was seriously lacking. While I decided to hire them "on the spot" there were a couple of red flags that surfaced and I should have paid attention to but ignored - much to my detriment later. The first was when they did not know how to complete a FL contract - apparently the business started in NY and they had only been in the State for a short period of time. It was then suggested that I sign a blank contract (I don't think so). The second was as they were leaving when Brandon said "Hopefully we will see you on the 7th". Not sure why these words would have ever left his mouth because the estimate had been signed by both parties and the move date scheduled. Both Brandon and Mike were to be the people to move me. On 9/7 Brandon and Mark (a brand new employee) arrived on time. However, that is where the professionalism of this company stopped. The following I blame solely on Brandon given that he was the owner's brother and Mark could not be expected to know the company's expectations when it came to moving their customers and he would be taking his "cues" from Brandon. The 17' truck was filthy - not even swept out with a mattress and box spring in the back along with a few extra large boxes - it was unclear as to whether they were empty or full but when I questioned Brandon he told me he had brought them along for them to use for my move (totally untrue) and the bed was his. Although they were to wrap my furniture they brought only mats - had no plastic and only 1/4 roll of tape, if that. So, they were using my packing tape that was to be used for boxes to wrap the mats around my items which clearly did not work. And I did not buy enough for that. There was absolutely no sense of purpose while packing my things or moving the items onto the truck Minutes turned into half hours and half hours into hours. They had no real "game plan" for expeditiously packing the boxes or loading the truck. Then it started to pour. My furniture was not wrapped properly and I walked outside to find Brandon standing in the rain with my UNWRAPPED TV. If I had not caught him at that precise moment I am sure that would have been ruined as well. Finally, approx 6 hours after they arrived and realizing they still had many things that needed to be put onto the truck I told Brandon that they needed to speed it up because I didn't want to be caught in traffic heading south on 95 and I was sure neither did they. As he walked out the door I'm almost positive I heard him call me a ***** - why- because he was dragging his a-- and I was tired of him doing so on my dime. At about 2pm the truck was almost packed when Brandon told me they would be unable to fit my patio furniture which consisted of a metal chair and small round metal table on the truck. I have moved many times throughout FL, don't have that much furniture and whether I rented a Uhual or had movers move me 17' trucks were always used and always fit my furniture. It was clear that either Brandon's mattress and boxes were taking up too much room and/or the truck was not packed properly. Either way I demanded that my remaining items be put in the truck. Long story short the entire move took 12 exhausting hours - far too long. Travel time of 3 hours taken away it never should have taken them 9 hours to pack and upload my things. If a professional crew had moved me it would have been done far sooner. So after a little bit of negotiations between Brandon, the owner and I they took a small amount off of the tab and I wrote a check and they left. To add insult to injury they put my bed together wrong and one side of it came off the rails. I had to hire someone to totally disassemble and then reassemble my bed. They chipped and scratched my bedroom furniture and my dining room table which prior to were all in good condition. The bed was the last straw and I placed a stop payment on the check the next day and on that Tuesday texted Garrett (the owner) to let him know I did and asked that he call me. I was willing to pay them something but not the almost $1200 I originally wrote the check for. Note the non binding estimate was for $850 - $50 0f it for insurance. I received a call back from Garrett and I explained the entire situation to him. Garrett listened to all of my complaints, did not argue or interrupt and at the end of the conversation I explained that while I was willing to pay him because he did perform I service I did not feel that the money I initially paid was fair. He then asked what I felt was fair and I told him $850. He agreed and later that day Mike came to pick up a new check. And if the other day (when I finally had an organizer come to help me unpack as I had major surgery and could not do it myself sooner) the below had not happened I would have wrote an "A" review praising Crew 4 and Garrett (whom I was really impressed with at that time since he was a young guy who handled himself extremely well during our phone conversation) and that would have been the end of it. The organizer went to unpack a box and found that one of the movers had placed a framed photograph that I had taken into an open box - not taped- not wrapped in anyway-against a frying pan and clock which caused the glass to shatter, the frame to scratch and the matte to become wet from the rain. An obvious wanton disregard for my things. All of my things. So, I sent a couple of photos of the box and the damaged photograph via text to Garrett along with an explanation of what happened, and also telling him that as the days and weeks had gone on since the move I was finding more and more scratches on my furniture I advised of my extreme disappointment and told him that something has to be done. That was over a week ago. No response. Nothing. Therefore, I under no circumstances can recommend Crew 4. They really need to get their act together. I'm really at a loss to explain how they got such excellent reviews on Angie's List. Maybe he had all of his friends write reviews? I cannot believe that no one else had any problems with this companyAmy L.
- Business Description:Oxi Fresh is a revolutionary carpet cleaning company that is committed to being green. Our carpet cleaning technology creates a powerful, oxygenated cleaning system that breaks down spots so that they can be effectively removed from the carpet pile. Plus, our green carpet cleaning is safe for children and pets, leaves no sticky residue, and has a fast one-hour dry time! With our standards of excellence, our carpet cleaners wouldn’t accept anything lessRecent Review:Very professional and efficient. Thoroughly explained everything and guaranteed the workleslie s.
- Business Description:Oliveira cleaning services specialize in keeping your house cleaned all week or every two weeks as it were our own home. We keep the fans, baseboards, doors, curtains, windows clean. We remove all spider webs, clean tile in the bathrooms and clean all mold. With 20 years of experience, we are experts in keeping your home spotless. We do accept Venmo as a form of payment as wellRecent Review:Great. I’ve never been happier or used a service longer.Jen S.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Rochester Moving & Storage NYS DOT # 32227 Since 1993 we have provided quality moving, packing, and storage services. Our crew is a highly experienced team. Crews are tailored to the size of your move, as more team members mean less moving time for you. Our clients continually prove their satisfaction with our services - New customers routinely become our repeat customers. And, much of our business is built on our customers' referrals to family and friends. Both our reputation and dedi..Recent Review:Professional and prompt service and they worked around all glitches that were not their fault.Scott H.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a family-owned and operated business. From your first interaction with our company through all of your landscaping, property maintenance, or small excavation needs, you can expect top-notch customer service, honesty, and a more than satisfactory job on whatever project you have. SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a fully-insured company with over ten years of landscaping experience. Contact us for your free consultation and price quote todayRecent Review:Sent them the information of what I would like done and asked for a quote, but, never heard anything back from them, I requested a quote back on 9/11/19Kathryn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Towels can build up mildew and bacteria, making them smell terrible. With a few DIY home tricks and some basic cleaning products, you can solve this problem and have spa-worthy towels at home.
Find home cleaning services in
- South New Berlin
- New Berlin
- Fly Creek
home cleaning services in Oneonta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Agility City Helpers4026 carpenter ave
Bronx, New York
- Agility City Helpers
- Integrity Hauling Services7575 State Hwy 7
Maryland, New York
- Integrity Hauling Services
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- Kim's Cleaning service484 County Highway 13
New Berlin, New York
- Kim's Cleaning service
- Pristine Cleaning Service4407 Park Ave
UNION CITY, New Jersey
- Pristine Cleaning Service
- ROCHESTER MOVING & STORAGE30 HARRISON TERRACE
Rochester, New York
- ROCHESTER MOVING & STORAGE