Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Oneonta, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Oneonta
- Antnee's PaintingCan’t speak highly enough of Anthony and team! Great to communicate with (always picks up the phone), very timely, competitive pricing, and does great work. Will absolutely be using Anthony in the future and have already recommended him to friends. Thankful to find someone in Sullivan County that I can trust
- ZFD, LLCWhile I didn't end up needing work done, Trevor was very prompt and helpful in getting back to me and helping me out.
- PICKY PAINTINGGreat! Dennis and Theresa are a great team. My husband and I have done our fare share of remodeling and were very impressed with their work. Plastering flaws and painted ceilings first day. (not only nail holes but cracks) and painted the rest the next day. Dennis had mentioned the majority of their work is painting exterior siding and they move to inside work during the colder months. Fortunately for us they were recommended by a close friend. I will be calling them to paint our metal garage in the spring. Dennis and Theresa are very sweet, kind people with big hearts and very conscientious and honest
- Antnee's PaintingAnthony was extremely professional. Him and his crew were always on time, very responsive, and conducted their work in a professional matter. Anthony is very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we had. Although we started out with hiring Anthony to do exterior painting, we quickly hired him to do additional work on our commercial property. Highly recommend Anthony and his crew
- GOKEYs Painting & ConstGokey did a great job completing my roof/painting job. He was professional throughout and the finished product looked excellent. I will definitely be hiring Gokey again for future projects and recommending him to friends. Overall great job for a good price!
- New Life PaintingRay was quick to respond to my inquiry and set up an appt. to come check out the job. The day he came, he gave me a written quote. I obtained other quotes but felt New Life was my best choice. He uses Sherwin Williams paint, which was our preference. He and his crew came when they said they would come, and frequently made sure I approved their progress each day, which has never happened with any other contractor. They cleaned up the job site each night so everything was tidy. At the end of the job Ray walked me around the house to be sure the job was satisfactory…and it was better than that! They found and repaired wood along they way, and we added a pool deck and house deck sealing to the job with no problem for a very fair cost. I would recommend Ray and New Life without hesitation as the job they did was fantastic and now we can enjoy our new looking house! I would use them again in a heartbeat
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- pivotal constructionI took a chance on this group of guys whom I did not know. Their estimate was below others I received. However, they got the job done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I will not hesitate to hire them for future work. Good group of guys.
- Sean Commerford Painting, Inc.We hired Sean to paint the inside of our house and were so pleased with his work we ended up having him and his team do the exterior of our house as well as our floors. We are really pleased with the work both inside and out and everyone has been extremely complimentary of the work. You can tell he genuinely cares about executing high-quality work. He is creative and honest and we would definitely hire him again! Thank you Sean & Corey
House Painters in Oneonta
- Business Description:My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Well, I learned my lesson. Avoid this unprofessional company at all costs. They are not good for their word, they will not complete the work as contracted, and will damage your property. A month later and peeling and bubbling paint. Doors stick, all the windows got painted (which were supposed to not get paint) windows were damaged when they tried to remove the paint they got on windows. Massive amounts of glitter dropped on my property, and once they realized it was there they then proceeded to drop it in my hot tub. Garbage left all over my property during the job. All repairs done with putty that they have never used on a job before. When asked if they were proud and if this was their best work, I was told no. And that it became more work than they thought, which I’m guessing is why they skipped a lot of the prep work. Had the owner email me with a few hours notice that she was demanding almost complete payment (in cash) and that she was on the way to get it. And that was because they couldn’t afford to pay their employees. The contract clearly stated that payment would be upon completion. Paid extra money for sanding that never got finished. All around, I got ripped off by a very unprofessional group. One of them did make a few goodwill efforts and did some of the concrete repairs on the back for free. And the concrete work looks far better than the paint. That’s about the only positive to come from it. Now I will need to pay a real painting company to come repair thisMax R.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service is very good, there were professionals and travel to finish the job, we will recommend them.sharon T.
- Business Description:Hill Top Home Improvements offers a wide range of services. Painting of exterior and interior, residential and commercial. We can also accommodate most repair needs. Drywall, Windows, Pressure Washing, Staining for decks or Out building. We also have experience in Masonry work both inside and out. We are a family owned and Operated Company with 20 years of experience. We take great pride in our work, and we are strong believers in Making our mark. Our Name is our word and our promise to youRecent Review:Quick and efficient. Work was very professional.Janet W.
- Business Description:We are a small contracting & handyman services company that specializes in detailed project management, big & small. We have worked in the construction trades for a decade now and are well equipped to handle all phases of residential construction & repair workRecent Review:They leveled my floor, installed flooring, and remodeled shower. Worked well with my schedule.Bud B.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 15 years with professional painters that have over 30 years of experience. We are a family business and painting is in our blood line. We specialize in Interior and Exterior painting and minor sheet rock repair. We are residential and commercial having experience ranging from small homes to the large Auto Zone contracts on the East Coast. Our specialist will analyze each job and be efficient with both timing and pricing to ensure deadlines and quotas are both..Recent Review:Very Professional and direct with pricing. Told us how many coats the job would take and he was right on point. We had several painters quote the job but Jewel painting seemed to have the most knowledge at the estimate and we are happy we made that choiceJoe C.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Oneonta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D.M. MacClintock Estate Services101 Spruce St
Oneonta, New York
- Darn Good Services745 Brooks Drive
Clayton, New York
- Dazey ConstructionPO Box 10
Watertown, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- DFS In-Home Services2505 Carmel Ave.
Brewster, New York
- Dig-It Construction & Landscaping21 Hazard Pkwy
Albion, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- D.M. MacClintock Estate Services
- Finer Finishes135 Main Street
Cherry Valley, New York
- Finer Finishes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hardware World15600 Redmond Way Ste 101
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill Top Home Improvements1840 Westkill Rd
Jefferson, New York
- Hurley Home Improvements21 Catherine St.
Geneva, New York
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- M J PAINTING CONTRACTOR CORP.291 HOMER ST
Olean, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- Merritt Painting111 Merritt Ln.
Newburgh, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Mike Stroh Painting LLC120 W. Shore Rd.
Norwich, New York
- mmccoy construction26 Leatherstocking St
Cooperstown, New York
- M J PAINTING CONTRACTOR CORP.
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- Sanders Designz106 New York 17C
Waverly, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- Steve's House painting18 Primrose St
Malone, New York
- Sanders Designz
- Win Painting
Syracuse, New York
- Win Painting