Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Newfield, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Newfield
- Lord Glassworks and General ContractingMr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!
- Crown Construction IncThe design and construction went very well. We were very pleased with the result. Crown Construction has done many projects for us over the years and we are always satisfied with their workmanship.
- Keuka Construction CorpThe retaining wall turned out great. Looked good and will probably last forever. They added a safety fencing to it that I didn't even think about so my kids didn't fall through it. It's built like a battleship. I would hire them again and have recommended them to others.
- IQS CONSTRUCTIONI was very pleased with the estimate from Jim Yarbrough (owner) - it was full of detail (he asked questions to be sure he was giving me what I wanted) and much less expensive than a similar quote (with much less detail) from another contractor. The work they did was fantastic - solid, professional quality - and the extra touches are really nice. For instance, Jim found some copper caps for the posts that matched the solar lights I already had in other areas. He also made some really nice railings, took the time to sand down the edges of the deck planks to give them a nice finished look, and he raked the soil back in around the sidewalk after the concrete set. The project took a bit longer than I'd hoped - there was a break in the middle where Jim got caught up in other stuff - but I was more than satisfied with the apology he gave me, and the quality of his work is so high that I would absolutely hire him again
- Hopgart Construction LLCPeter Hopgart the owner and a gentleman came here to see what the job entailed mentioned new ideas and type of shingle he preferred to use. Explained how he wanted to remove the chimney which was loosing mortar, In order for us to save money, he suggested we buy the materials ourselves at stores sale prices and he would pick up the materials and truck to our home.He had included in the price of the roof job, the disposal unit to put the old materials in.The team of four, including Peter worked quietly and together. the area was very steep and made me feel good that he was well insured for all men. They came on time and only to lunch, no breaks. The job was done in two and a half days to my thinking. He even took back materials not used to the store for me to get my credit
- Hammond Jon BuilderHe built our house and has been available for any modifications, home repairs (very few needed because of excellent work that lasts), consultation on questions, etc. Recommend without reservation.
- Keuka Construction CorpKeuka was fantastic to work with. We had a very, very difficult time finding anyone who was willing to tackle our window replacement job. We ordered the windows from Corning Building Company (CBC), who doesn't install them, so we had to find a separate business to handle the install. We went through several, who either balked at taking the job or gave us an exorbitantly high quote ($30,000) so they would be assured of not getting the job. The problem they didn't want to tackle was that the walls and windows of our house, circa 1914, are full of lead. With the new lead abatement rules, carpenters informed us that it wouldn't be cost effective for them to take the job. We went back to CBC and explained our predicament, and they assured us they'd find someone willing to install. They introduced us to Keuka, and we were very grateful. Working with Keuka and Mike Hogue was a pleasure. They assured us that by taking the windows out from the outside, next to no lead exposure would occur within the home, and they would ensure that all was done safely and within the guidelines. I wanted to donate the old windows to Significant Elements in Ithaca, so they made sure to save all the windows and put them aside for me. They did a great job with that, and not a single window was broken, and all relevant parts were retained. This job took about two weeks. All the workers checked in with us regularly, showed up at the times we'd discussed, cleaned up so the house and yard were immaculate each day, and were a pleasure to interact with when we were home. They were trustworthy and did quality work. Although some of the parts for the windows didn't arrive on time or weren't correct (a problem on the manufacturer's end, which was quickly and efficiently dealt with by CBC), and that required Keuka to come back twice (1 month after install and then, again, three months after install) to install the last few pieces of hardware and the screens, they did so without complaining and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Keuka communicated with us many times along the way, and we were thoroughly impressed with their work and their organization. We asked them to work for us again the next year because we were so pleased. We recommend them without hesitation
- Hopgart Construction LLCWe were staying with my (wonderful) mother in law while the work proceeded and were anxious to avoid delays. After the project had begun, we approached Peter Sedlak (contractor) and added a lot of additional work including the excavation of an old walkway and the construction of an elaborate dry laid stone walkway with steps. Peter and his crew were at the site every day and were friendly and professional. Their work was perfect and believe it or not, despite the extra work, the job was completed ahead of schedule. I wouldn't consider anyone else for home construction or remodeling
- Hopgart Construction LLCThey got the job finished in fifteen minutes. He was a very pleasant person. He gave me a senior discount. He was nice and responsive. I was impressed with him.
- Hopgart Construction LLCIf you are looking for someone who stands by his work and keeps his commitments, hire Peter Sedlak and his crew at Hopgart Construction.
House Builders in Newfield
- Business Description:24hr emergency Service, board up from fire and wind damage, basement and attic cleanouts, also apartment cleanouts, fire damage cleanups, water damage cleanups, home and office cleanups, rough and finished carpentry, all phases of sheet rock and taping, all phases of priming in painting interior and exterior, flat roofs and shingles repairs and replacing, gutter repairs and replacements, residential and commercial door repairs and replacements with servicing, window replacements and capping, ..Recent Review:Mr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!Farhan R.
- Business Description:We are based in Tompkins County in the beautiful Finger Lakes area where we provide a local, friendly, reliable and professional home inspection service. Matt has a proven track record of excellence, built up over 40 years in the building and construction business. He is a fully certified NYS Home inspector. Offering: Home inspections, Pre-listing inspections, Radon testing, Wood destroying insect testing, Water testing and Septic dye testing.Recent Review:He is really good, very courteous, and knowledgeable.Mary L.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Additional contacts: Jeffrey Fredrickson, EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists; Certified Green Professional. Additional DBA - Crown Construction Properties LLC.Recent Review:The design and construction went very well. We were very pleased with the result. Crown Construction has done many projects for us over the years and we are always satisfied with their workmanship.Roger P.
- Business Description:To provide quality construction services with honesty, responsibility and integrity performed in a safe environment by skilled craftsmen in a manner exceeding customer expectations. Additional email- info@KeukaConstruction.comRecent Review:They stopped work part way through the project by no fault of my own. My new contractor told me he would have to go back and do things differently from what they did, to do the project right. He explained in detail why what they did was not the way he would have done things in order to do the project correctly. The code enforcement is coming tomorrow to see if Keuka did the LVLs correctly as my contractor thinks they weren't. Robert the owners son was a great salesman, to bad I had to learn the hard way that I never should have hired themKyle H.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Van Etten
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
- Beaver Dams
- King Ferry
- Elmira Heights
home builders in Newfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Eco Electrical Contractors LLC829 Ringwood Rd
Ithaca, New York
- Eco-Built Custom Homes179 Graham Rd
Ithaca, New York
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erickson Building & Design9340 County Rd 142
Interlaken, New York
- Eco Electrical Contractors LLC
- JC Construction & Maintenance7030 North Street Rd
Auburn, New York
- JC Construction & Maintenance
- ORION REMODELING INC81 Shaffer Rd
Newfield, New York
- ORION REMODELING INC
- PATYKULA'S GENERAL CONTRACTING424 PHOENIX AVE
Elmira, New York
- PATYKULA'S GENERAL CONTRACTING
- SB Construction56 Bert Little Rd
Lowman, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Slavin Construction2366 Corning Rd
Elmira, New York
- Sovereign BuildersPO Box 4945
Ithaca, New York
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunny Brook Builders2147 Slaterville Rd
Ithaca, New York
- SB Construction
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement