The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Newfane, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Newfane
- Bowen Ridge ConstructionJoe did a great job everything was on time under budget. Joe did excellent work and had great ideas on customizing are cabinets in are bathroom.
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Norb Miller General ContractorDuring the estimation process, Mr. Miller had a number of suggestions which greatly improved both projects. The work was carried out in a prompt and professional way. Great attention to detail was made. Also, at the end of each day, the work area was cleaned completely. The results exceeded our expectations and we feel we got great value for our money. We highly recommend Mr. Miller's company
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb Miller was great and very easy to work with. Was available by text/phone/in-person whenever I had questions. Quality of his work was great. I got everything I asked for at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend him and will use him for future jobs.
- Berthel Construction LLCAll work was done in a timely and professional manner. Very pleased with creative suggestions which were implemented throughout the various projects. They had a very friendly working relationship between themselves and the customer. They take great pride in their work! We will be hiring them again.
- Berthel Construction LLCFantastic. Did a great job,completed our deck ahead of schedule at a very fair price. Glad I gave him the job. I also used Berthel construction to install a storm door and garage door openers. All work was done professionally and timely.
- Berthel Construction LLCVery friendly and thorough. Top quality work. Always listening to what our needs are. Would definitely recommend
- Wheeler & Son's LLCWe first hired this "company" in February 2021 for some smaller projects: trimming windows, installing wainscoting, and then a complete bathroom remodel. It took him over 2 months to do the bathroom, and he chipped the enamel in the new tub, did a sloppy job with trim work and drywall, and cut into the floor tile when installing the register cover. We paid him, and asked him to finish some of the little things, like attaching the electrical outlets, and he would say "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'll do that next time." He never finished them completely, and we just discovered in August since he only duct taped the shower head and tub spout to the wall and my husband was sick of it wiggling, that he never sealed up under the plumbing. We could see daylight because it was open to the slab below. In April, before the bathroom project was completed, we hired him for a large garage and mudroom construction project, along with a new furnace and central air. He prepared a contract which outlined arbitrary draws throughout the project. He claimed this was so he had money to purchase materials for the next phase. We were told the project would be done by 7/4, permits were not issued until 7/15 even though Brandon said he ordered them in May. It wasn't until AFTER I called the code office on 7/9 to verify and then called Brandon out on it, that after making an excuse, he finally submitted the paperwork. It was about this time that he told my husband and I more than once that all of the materials were in and sitting in storage with the building supply company. He said he didn't want to get them delivered and have them rained on. He would not show up for weeks at a time, and then come and work for a couple of hours, sometimes for one day, sometimes for 2 or 3. Never did he put in a full days work for any stretch of time. In mid-August he emailed us to say he would not finish the job. He admits to owing us a refund, which he has not provided. He claims materials have been ordered and paid for, but the business does not have record of payment. We paid him over $20,000 in advance for certain stages of the garage project, in accordance with his terms, but he did not hold up his end of the contract. We had to hire someone else to do it. Materials are now more expensive, and some of what he did was not right and needs to be redone. It's very unfortunate since he seemed like such a nice guy
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTIONClayton construction is number one in my book signed a contract with him to do a large garage with an upstairs he did everything he said he was going to do on it and moreI got bids on this job he was not the lowest but I am glad I went with himI figured people the try to bid to low are cutting corners boy was I write the barn that I got is absolutely awesomeso good a month after I had him put a porch and roof on my house my wife's new favorite spot thanks Clayton construction appreciate all your hard work and when me and my family need anything will definitely be calling Clayton constructio
- RLS STRUCTURES INCPerfectly. Lyle Wilcox managed the entire project from start to finish in a totally professional courteous manner. Dealing with RLS was and still is a pleasure. I will use them again in the future. If you're looking to have a building put up these are your guys. The best.
Garage Builders in Newfane
- Business Description:Family owned and operated we take extreme pride in our quality no matter the job!Recent Review:Poor communications, inferior material, some work was good but other was not so good. He never came back to finish the job when he said he would and never contacted me.Gary Z.
- Business Description:We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York...Recent Review:It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.Robert B.
- Business Description:We are a owner operated small business looking to serve you personally and keep you satisfied.Recent Review:JD Construction was great for my bathroom and kitchen update. They did extensive work including replacing the subfloor and rotted joists in the bathroom. They did the floor installation in bathroom and large kitchen, put up new drywall, stained and installed cabinets, and installed water fixtures. Jeff and Derek are responsive, easy to get in touch with, very professional and polite, they are a great, fast-working team that I would hire again for future projectsLindsey R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Cole Building Solutions is a locally focused construction company serving Western New York and is owned and operated by Jesse Cole. Jesse is well known in the community for being trustworthy and his exceptional craftsmanship. He is highly experienced in all phases of construction from foundations to roofs and the final trim. He makes it a priority to manage and oversee every aspect of your projectRecent Review:Mr. Cole was a wonderful person to work with. He listened to our ideas and shared what he thought was best. He was here when he said he would be. His workers were polite and hard workers. Each night the work area was picked up. The quote he gave us was what our final price was. His workmanship was top notch! Thank you Cole Building Solutions!!Lisa D.
- Business Description:A2Z Handyman Services provide our valued residential and commercial customers insured and experienced handyman, home-improvement, and contracting services across the WNY area. A2Z values quality workmanship in every job big or small, inside or outside, our commitment to our clients is to treat each house like it's our ownRecent Review:Fantastic Great work Showed up as promisedTim J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Ask for estimate but they ask me for a check to pay $2000. But no work have been done . I tried to contact them but no response at all.Ms Peggy S.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Deals in Newfane for Garage Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- North Tonawanda
- Clarence Center
- East Amherst
- Niagara Falls
- Grand Island
garage builders in Newfane
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 THUMBS UP CONSTRUCTION100 lincoln ave
Dunkirk, New York
- 2 THUMBS UP CONSTRUCTION
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTION38 Clough Ave
Arcade, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- CMV Contracting16091 RT-22
Stephentown, New York
- Cole Building Solutions6918 Halvorsen Rd
Portageville, New York
- Complete Contracting6142 Tachi Dr
Newfane, New York
- Core Property Solutions Inc - Commercial Roofing2596 Weston Ave
Niagara Falls, New York
- Countrymen Contracting118 Washington Ave
Cobleskill, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Getterr Done Construction Inc6125 Route 362
Bliss, New York
- Getterr Done Construction Inc
- MAJR EndeavorsPO Box 201
- MasterCraft Contracting138 Eagle Street
Lyndonville, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- MB Construction168 Buckwheat Bridge rd
Germantown, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McKay's Roofing1622 Phillips Rd.
Appleton, New York
- McManus Construction4088 Retsof Rd
Piffard, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- mmccoy construction26 Leatherstocking St
Cooperstown, New York
- MAJR Endeavors
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- SHEDS SHACKS AND SHELTER6467 Ellicott Street Rd
Pavilion, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Standish Handyman and Hauling Service540 East State St
Albion, New York
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SW Siding Inc2365 Hosmer Rd
Appleton, New York
- Sarna Construction
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC693 Beam Rd
Dundee, New York
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC