Your Data Center

Phone Wiring
Website Design & Development

286 Broadway

Lynbrook, NY 11563

Not making home visits at this time due to Covid risks. Business visits are ok. Store is open for all repairs. Call us to schedule dropoffs. Your Data Center is a 5 star Google and Homeadvisor rated company. We are A+ BBB Accredited. Our company provides full service to home, office, building or an entire campus, serving the New York and Long Island area for over a decade. We sell, install, repair, upgrade and maintain computers, networks, surveillance systems, home theater systems, home automation systems, phone systems and much more including TV mounting and cable runs. Both in store and on site service is available. We also sell cell phones, accessories and phone service in our Lynbrook, NY computer store....

computer repair (12)phone company (1)home theater installation (1)

01/22/2020

kevin K.

very smooth

Description of Work
Upgraded computer to win 10 and upgrade memory

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. The combination of more memory and a fast Solid State Drive that we added was the key. Your computer is close to 20 times faster now and should last many more years. Enjoy it and the new Windows 10. Best, Al

11/09/2019

lynn K.

IT went fabulously. Al was one of the most professional techs I have ever dealt with. Brilliant. I was severely hacked twice. he saved me. I am beyond words. This will be a long and happy business relationship.

Description of Work
Repair and upgrade computer, restore accounts

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

10/06/2019

Nancy K.

Al was extremely responsive and did an excellent, creative job in ensuring that I had web coverage throughout my very old house. They were very responsive even afterwards for mild troubleshooting.

Description of Work
Install home network

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

10/04/2019

Linda V.

The initial repair went very well but since the laptop was old i decided to purchase a new one. Mr Thiel assisted me in selecting the best option for me, came to my home to set it up for me. I use his antivirus program which i find to be better than anything else i have used and it is easy to get in touch with him if i have a problem. The home service is very important to me and i was able to purchase a new laptop at a discount thru his company. Also i called several people for cost estimate for repair and his services were priced very well.

Description of Work
Repaired my laptop that crashed. Several months later i purchased a new laptop since mine was already 5 years old. Mr Thiel assisted me in selecting the best option for me. He also repaired my tower computer

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Mike M.

Everything went smooth and he did a great job

Description of Work
Installing phone system and computer network

Category computer repair,phone wiring,landline phone service

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Reviews are make it or break it as you know. You helped me make it. The phone service I provide saves you a lot too I bet. Most people do not know how good it can be. All the best, Al

andrew D.

They are very knowledgeable, and professional. Work done on time and efficently.

Description of Work
Help programing parental controls on router

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to put a review in for me. You are the best.

Daniel S.

Al installed an initial high grade server to work with my home network (which he successfully upgraded) including a computer and software installation which he integrated with my audio/video room. He was patient a focused in gaining the optimum performance possible. His knowledge about the system was limitless which helped to reach our goal. He was reliable and prompt when i asked him to return for final adjustments. I am extremely pleased with his service and will not hesitate to call on him again when needed.

Description of Work
I needed to install a computer server

Category home theater design,computer repair,computer sales

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It was one of my favorite jobs. Nothing beats that system. Enjoy it in good health. Best, Al

Ed P.

Everything went well and remains well. Anytime I need a change or something added he’s right on it

Description of Work
Website managing

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Always a pleasure working with you. You know what you want. In web work that is a godsend Best, Al

John F.

Al Thiel was great in all respects. He easily rates an "A" on the areas mentioned above. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced, recognizes the problem quickly, communicates all options available to the client and is more than reasonable with pricing. He's the best I've met.

Description of Work
Problems with computer locating DNS server.

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thanks for using my company and for the great review. Now you know a little more about computers too. I love to share! All the best, Al

Daniel S.

Great job! I will not hesitate to use him again.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/02/2019

dennis F.

could not have been better, Al is a good guy

Description of Work
Computer repair and upgrades. Several occasions.

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I know we met on Homeadvisor. This review on Angie's List makes for a great start. We are still on Homeadvisor as well and still ranking "Best of Homeadvisor". All the best, Al

10/01/2019

Pete D.

Called in the morning, made an appointment for the same day. Albert made a house call and within 20 minutes he fixed the issue. He is personable, polite as well as the owner. Two thumbs up!!

Description of Work
Repair MacPro which was infected with a virus.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. We're a five star on HomeAdvisor and Google. Now we are starting with Angie's List thanks to you. All the best, Al

Sales, service, upgrades and maintenance on Computers, laptops, security cameras, phone systems and more. Home entertainment, TV mounting, cable runs, network and phone wiring, phone jacks, etc. In store repair of cell phones and tablets (most makes and models).

We do not repair cell phones and tablets at your home. You must bring them in to our store for service.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal