When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Lockport, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Lockport
- Anthonys landscaping and snowplowingIt went really great ! Anthony and his skilled crew didn’t stop from the time they got to the job till all the tools were loaded . They didn’t forget not one of my request and even changed the landscape plan on the fly to accommodate our wishes. The work is very good quality and knowledgeable about plant requirements. Anthony has very good attention to the little details that makes for clean and neat result. After the job was completed a intensive clean up began even into the street making the neighbors happy. A big thanks to Mark Of MAC services who assisted on the job. All in all a happy customer !!!!
- Expert Moving LLCThey’ve done excellent work in the past. As of 8/5/2020 they aren’t answering their phone or returning calls.
- Expert Moving LLC1Went apparently well until the signing of the inventory and the locating of specific items. Items were missing. Customer was not left a copy of inventory. Consequently we could not prove our claims of theft. Very discouraging!
- Stand Up Guys Junk RemovalThey were good. I've used them a couple of times. It was quick and easy. Everything went smoothly. He was very calm.
- Anthonys landscaping and snowplowingAnthony is meticulous and absolutely amazing! I recently moved to Lockport and after being skipped over and ignored by many other local businesses for lawn services I found a company that is willing to bring our vision to life and more importantly within our budget. Our home looks beautiful and just how we imagined. We’ve gone from the ugly house on the block to one of the best in just a couple days! I can’t recommend them enough to people! Amazing quality
- Expert Moving LLCExpert Moving, LLC was a pleasure to work with. This was the first time I have hired movers so I was a little nervous and they put me at ease from the first phone call, to the estimate, and moving day! They were very professional and just really nice people which made all the difference for me. They were very accommodating to my schedule and exceeded my expectations. Thank you Expert Moving!
- Expert Moving LLCIt went fast, and well. I was in a very bad position; I had hired a local mover 8 weeks ago and he cancelled on me less than a week before the advertised estate sale of my late Aunts belongings. I called Expert and they found a hole in their schedule which worked for all of us. They were efficient, courteous, careful & overall just marvelous. Highly recommended
- Expert Moving LLCExtremely professional team of movers, Polite and very attentive to the task. Would highly recommend to anyone needing moving help.
- Expert Moving LLCScheduled when I called. They showed up on time and were very courteous and helpful. Services performed as promised.
- Expert Moving LLCThis is my third experience with Dennis and his team at Expert Moving, LLC. Each encounter has gone even better than the previous one, which may seem impossible but it's true. All the guys are pleasant, accommodating and very professional! By definition, it's not easy to make the stressful and complicated task of moving a pleasant experience, but these guys have managed to do that for me on a consistent basis! Not only would I not hesitate to recommend Expert Moving to anyone, I would indeed go out of my way to encourage anyone who needs moving services to use Expert Moving
Hauling Services in Lockport
- Business Description:Our Focus is Well-mannered, polite, helpful and kind movers, that you will enjoy having in your home to help make move day easier. Free On-site estimates to help with ways to make your move efficient, more cost effective & honest accurate estimates including a cost range depending what you plan to move personally. We can tailor the move to almost every need, and help reduce move day stressRecent Review:Excellent- prompt!, friendly, efficient., neat. I would highly recommend them!John R.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Committed to providing quality for our clients, we’ve built a solid reputation with our team approach to remodeling services for your home. We work with you, and we employ the right architect and engineers to assure creative, cost-effective solutions. We meet and exceed expectations – every time, on time. Our repeated customers recognize our commitment to quality projects, creative and fast track solutions, and functional designs! We specialize in home improvements/remodeling. We are very ..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Here at Anthonys landscaping and snowplowing we offer a wide range of services in the landscaping field. Services provided include landscape design, lawn maintenance, tree pruning, spring and fall cleanups, rock, soil, sod, and mulch installation, planting, transplanting, hardscapes, shrub removal, retaining walls, bush trimming, top dressing, seeding, snowplowing, etc. Why should you chose Anthonys over other landscaping companies in western New York is because our attention to detail is unp..Recent Review:It went really great ! Anthony and his skilled crew didn’t stop from the time they got to the job till all the tools were loaded . They didn’t forget not one of my request and even changed the landscape plan on the fly to accommodate our wishes. The work is very good quality and knowledgeable about plant requirements. Anthony has very good attention to the little details that makes for clean and neat result. After the job was completed a intensive clean up began even into the street making the neighbors happy. A big thanks to Mark Of MAC services who assisted on the job. All in all a happy customer !!!!Scott G.
- Business Description:When you choose Roto-Rooter, you'll get honest estimates and a no-hassle guarantee so you can get it fixed quickly and enjoy peace of mind again. We're there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, day and night, holidays and weekends, at no extra charge! We can also help with clogged drains, sewer and drain cleaning, toilet problems or any issues at your home or business in Buffalo, no matter how big or small-and we stand behind our work. Discover why Roto-Rooter has been the top name in sewe..
- Business Description:At S&S MOVING CO, we are focused on providing friendly, professional, neat and trustable services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you soon! WE AIM FOR A 5 STAR RATING IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND ASK EVERYONE TO COME B..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- North Tonawanda
- Clarence Center
- East Amherst
- Niagara Falls
- Grand Island
hauling services in Lockport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800 Got Junk116 Lake Ave
Blasdell, New York
- 1-800 Got Junk
- Expert Moving LLC1585 Main St.
Buffalo, New York
- Expert Moving LLC
- Ferdinand Personalized Hauling488 Shetland Dr.
Williamsville, New York
- Ferdinand Personalized Hauling
- Guard Contracting Corporation3755 River Rd
Tonawanda, New York
- Guard Contracting Corporation
- LM Stone & Topsoil LTD11190 Walden Ave
Alden, New York
- LM Stone & Topsoil LTD
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup135 South Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers