Anthonys landscaping and snowplowing

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Here at Anthonys landscaping and snowplowing we offer a wide range of services in the landscaping field. Services provided include landscape design, lawn maintenance, tree pruning, spring and fall cleanups, rock, soil, sod, and mulch installation, planting, transplanting, hardscapes, shrub removal, retaining walls, bush trimming, top dressing, seeding, snowplowing, etc. Why should you chose Anthonys over other landscaping companies in western New York is because our attention to detail is unparalleled no stone is left unturned we take great pride in our work and reputation here at Anthonys We use all brand new top of the line equipment to help us provide the best quality of work possible. No job is to big or to small every job will be met with the same goal in mind to provide complete costumer satisfaction. Anthonys landscaping is a family owned and operated company offering over ten years of experience and knowledge in the field. I myself Anthony Caligiuri owner and operator at Anthonys landscaping and snowplowing have done landscaping my whole life since I was a child working with my father who has been in business over 40 years I genuinely love this field of work. Call for a free estimate offering senior and veteran discounts....

Boss Landscaping

Based out of Lancaster NY, we proudly serve the entirety of Erie County and surrounding areas in all services landscaping and hardscaping. Everyone at Boss Landscaping is passionate about landscapes and always make sure that the customer is left satisfied!

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

Heinz Tree and Land Service LLC

A local tree service company that focuses on safety and reliability. We are BBB accredited and fully insured. We also offer land clearing and grading along with our tree removal,trimming and stump grinding

05/17/2021

It went really great ! Anthony and his skilled crew didn’t stop from the time they got to the job till all the tools were loaded . They didn’t forget not one of my request and even changed the landscape plan on the fly to accommodate our wishes. The work is very good quality and knowledgeable about plant requirements. Anthony has very good attention to the little details that makes for clean and n...

Description of Work
Renew refresh

Category hauling services,landscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you i wish that all of my costumers were more like you. You are a great amazingly funny guy we actually had a great time on the job working with you and thank you for your hospitality providing drinks and snacks for the workers much obliged please do not hesitate to call me anytime

06/13/2020

Anthony and his crew were very professional. They had a great attention to detail. Were very responsive. Overall were very knowledgeable and creative with ideas for our backyard. Pricing was very good for the amount of work they did.

Description of Work
Paver Patio, level and reseeded our yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,rototilling,hardscaping

A pleasure to work with [Member Name Removed] came out perfect

05/27/2020

I do not use this service, however my neighbor does. My driveway and CAR are next to the neighbors lawn. A grass cutting service should know and be aware to not blow cut grass onto a neighbors property. My car is covered with grass when they leave. Perhaps instead of using the large ride on industrial mower, they could be considerate of what is around them and use a normal residential lawn mower f...

Description of Work
NONE - JUST A REVIEW OF WORK DONE FOR NEIGHBOR

Category hauling services

I am very sorry for the inconvenience but we do not control which way the wind blows sometimes grass blows around on windy days that is out of our control but i have spoken with my cutting crews and let them know to do their best not to get grass any where near your car or property which is literally inches away from the costumers property we service hope all is well and have a wonderful day

04/29/2020

Anthony and his crew do a fantastic job with my yard. This is the second year I’ve signed on with him. They are all polite and hard working and make sure everything is thoroughly cleaned up before leaving. Anthony is also very accommodating and easy to work with. Prices are great as well.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and seasonal clean-up

Category lawn service

03/31/2020

They are all super polite and very professional you can tell that they all enjoyed there job and took pride in their work I will never hire another landscaping company again the work done is always fairly priced and expertly done

Description of Work
Anthony's landscaping maintains several properties for me and my family we use them for everything from grass to snow and all our landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,snow removal,hardscaping