Home Depot

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

4.2

Seibold Construction Inc. // Leak Master

Seibold Construction Inc. t.a. Leak Master is a locally owned roofing company since 1978 and a 7 time Super Service Award winner! We are certified Master shingle installers with thousands of complete roof installs and have constantly demonstrated excellence in the roofing trade. All new architectural shingles come with a 50 year non-prorated warranty with 130 mph wind rating. We have essentially redefined the meaning of a good roof. Our focus is providing "you" the customer with peace of mind. We have pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity and continue to strive for excellence while servicing a broad client base. Call us today at 716-674-6401!

Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC

Need a new roof installed? Are you looking for a reliable contractor for a patio, new garage or addition? We also install windows, decks, siding, and concrete. We have you covered! We are fully licensed and insured and would be happy to help you with your project both interior, and exterior. Call us today and be assured that you will have peace of mind from the beginning of your project through it's completion. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Buffalo and surrounding areas.

Offers by Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC on Angi
NBS Roofing

NBS Roofing has been serving the roofing needs of homeowners and commercial property owners throughout Erie and Niagara counties since 1996. We specialize in roofing repair, installation, inspections, and re-roofs; gutter projects; and siding repair and installation. Our professional roofing company helps to keep homes and commercial properties in tip-top shape from the outside. If you are looking for a roofer to tackle your upcoming installation or unexpected repair job, choose the one that’s earned the title of Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. Call us today for a quote and to discuss your project in detail.

Offers by NBS Roofing on Angi

06/29/2017

They were professional, kept in touch via email and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
New front picture window and 2 doors.

Category replacement windows

02/03/2015

I did not use this Home Depot Location. The location I used was the Thruway Mall location on Harlem Road, Buffalo, NY 14206. The sales person was courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Bought exterior and screen doors. Used my own installer.

Category home improvement stores

07/22/2013

Very well. They removed old carpet and some tile. Hauled away the debris. Cleaned up afterward. Everything went as planned and the floors look wonderful!

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home improvement stores

07/02/2013

They guarantee the installation and everything along with it because it is one of their installers. So I buy the door and everything is guaranteed all down the line. They did a nice job and the price was fair.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for installing my door. They have contract installers. They were done with the job in an hour and a half.

Category doors

02/01/2013

My husband is always pleased with Home Depot.

Description of Work
We rented a trencher from Home Depot. They have a truck that he can rent. For example he rented the truck and a rototiller, used them, and then returned them the same day. You can get it done and get it back. If we have to move a piece of furniture we will rent a truck for like an hour. We rent from them when we need to move things.

Category equipment rentals

05/10/2012

The work was performed by a sub contractor out of Rochester who had an elaborate protocol to ensure the labor was done according to spec and on time. Unfortunately the first technician dispatched was in way over his head with the technology and soon developed 'a backache' and was off the job and unavailable. The second technician was then assigned and turned out to be a competent local carpenter. He quickly assessed the level of work as unacceptable and tore it out and started over. The work was completed as planned and the results were top shelf as far as workmanship. The installation has held up and it was the right solution to the problem. Unfortunately the second attempt to upgrade my daughter's kitchen has not turned out as well. We installed new cabinets from scratch and contracted with Home Depot in Amherst to supply the material. The cabinets came as ordered and our contractor installed them and the results started to come unglued almost immediately. A area rep was dispatched from the manufacturer and he determined the glue was unsatisfactory from the factory. He re ordered replacements which were then installed and it was obvious that they also were defective with the same batch of defective glue. It has been over a year and every time I go to open a cupboard the door falls off and I get powerful angry. Seems that Home Depot is unable to follow through on the quality and warranty issues. Maybe as a sailor I will take my tube of 3M5200 and just glue the doors up myself, but I really shouldn't have to. If you use this supplier be very careful to police the job...

Description of Work
We refaced our kitchen cabinets since they where hardwood and much sturdier than the current crop of offerings. This was done by reglueing laminate over all the exposed surfaces and replacing the doors and draw fronts with new stock. The interior of the draws and some pullout shelving was also installed.

Category home remodeling,home improvement stores

05/06/2011

They supplied the materials that we ordered and the job went fine.

Description of Work
We bought a toilet and cabinets from Home Depot.

Category home improvement stores

02/16/2011

My husband and I did the demo in our kitchen, but had the design and installation of cabinets and countertops done at Home Depot. Everything went very smoothly and professionally.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot's design department for my kitchen remodel. I worked with George and he was terrific - great suggestions and recommendations. He was very patient with changes and my questions. He explained completely the process and timetable.

Category home remodeling

07/18/2006

I was pretty satisfied. For they style of carpeting I purchased, the price was right. The workers who installed it were pretty good. They even made installation recommendations that turned out good. I really like the carpet.

Description of Work
I purchased 124 square feet of plush carpeting from Home Depot for my master bedroom. The store arranged for the installation.

Category carpet installation

07/18/2006

The quality of the door is good. However, a lack of communication, between a Home Depot manager and the subcontractor who installed it, led to a week's delay in getting it installed. In the end, everything worked out, but it was a little frustrating.

Description of Work
We contracted with Home Depot for a custom-made storm door for the front of our house. Home Depot came to the house to measure for the door. The store then arranged for the installation.

Category doors

Building materials, counter tops, remodeling, kitchen and bath, carpet cleaning, cabinet re-facing, deck's, roofing, landscaping, windows, electrical, doors, painting, & flooring