A+ Contractors of WNY LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2008

3840 E ROBINSON RD #226

Buffalo, NY 14228

Committed to providing quality for our clients, we’ve built a solid reputation with our team approach to remodeling services for your home. We work with you, and we employ the right architect and engineers to assure creative, cost-effective solutions. We meet and exceed expectations – every time, on time. Our repeated customers recognize our commitment to quality projects, creative and fast track solutions, and functional designs! We specialize in home improvements/remodeling. We are very selective in choosing qualified, licensed, and insured sub contractors. They are required to have quality workmanship standards and a follow-up policy on details after the completion of each project. At the very beginning, we discuss your plans. We are committed to achieving your vision of how your building should look and function. Our goal is to create a team effort including you and everyone involved from start to finish. Frequent communication is the standard during the progress of a project. If you are out of town, email, photos, phone calls and faxes are all a part of our communication....

09/04/2019

Raymon O.

Finished result is wonderful and we are very happy with the work performed. Toly and his team worked quickly and were honest and reliable. He coordinated with a few other contractors well (we hired separate electric and HVAC contractors). He took reasonable care to protect the carpet and walls while carrying materials into the house, and kept us updated with progress. We left town for a week and his team continued to work on their own - there were no issues. There was a hiccup in the permitting process which was due to them not being as familiar our town's restrictive system, but apart from a few weeks of delay was not a big issue. Once we had all the proper permits, the work proceeded smoothly. There were no surprises in terms of costs, and what was initially quoted was the final cost of the project (not counting a change we added midway through the process, replacing a window). His prices are very reasonable. He also went above and beyond helping us remove an old countertop that the countertop company refused to remove, and hooking up the plumbing after they installed the new countertop. During the permitting process we found out that we would need a larger window in the room to meet light and vent requirements. We ordered a custom floor to ceiling casement window from Andersen, and Toly and his crew (he brought in a few extra people for this one job) had no problem removing the old window and installing this extremely heavy window for us.

Description of Work
Finishing a room, venting range hood, some tiling and minor plumbing

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

10/17/2018

Jody C.

Excellent craftsmanship. Very accommodating; wanting the best for the consumer. The team members are professional and work efficiently. The lead contractor is insightful with regards to the best layout and materials that would best suit your budget and design choice

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

10/05/2016

Mike A.

I contacted the company, left a message and was called by Alex. Alex came to house, reviewed work detail that I received from an Engineer and stated I would receive a quote by phone. I asked for a written quote and was told $85 additional. I opted for the phone quote as I was gathering 3-4 quotes at this time. Now I wanted to proceed with a deposit and review of the contract for signing, I have spoke with Alex, he assured me a quote is coming from the owner. I have requested quote by text and I now feel that Toly A. (Owner) is not interested in my business. I would have appreciated a call. It has been 2 weeks of NO RESPONSE. Too bad as the other reviews I read here seemed positive for this contractor.

Description of Work
Replace 20' beam on back wall house/ addition. Existing beam sagging.

Category drywall, remodeling

09/28/2016

Laura S.

Toly and his crew were awesome. Efficient, polite and high quality.

Description of Work
Replaced windows, doors, general repairs

Category remodeling

03/22/2016

Divya P.

Toly, Alex and his team were very courteous, professional and kept us engaged through the process. Their attention to detail is excellent and you can tell they truly care about the value of their work and their customer's experience. Toly was on the job and always checking in to see how things were going and if we had any issues/concerns. I would most certainly use them again in the future for any work needed!! A+++

Description of Work
Replaced floors in bathroom, refinished walls and caulking in bathroom including wallpaper. Filled in crack in garage and refinished garage border, fixed the garage opener as well as refinished a door frame

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, home remodeling

02/24/2016

Susan W.

A+ finished within the time frame written on the contract. We were definitely fighting the elements to finish on time. The men were polite and professional. If I had one criticism it would be that I wasn't told what time or when they would return. Now that I know how reliable they are, I can deal with that, but it was initially unsettling.

Description of Work
Removed existing deck, followed a design I found on Pinterest and built a new deck, a gazebo, and infinity stairs. A + even refurbished a chandelier and hung it in the gazebo. The boards were composite wood, the kind that doesn't need any maintenance. They cleaned up the debris and took it away. The deck was approx. 230 square foot.

Category decks, electrician, handyman service, lighting

02/04/2016

Michael L.

They arrived promptly and in a timely manner. Did a great job of reselling.

Description of Work
Driveway was re sealed. Don't remember cost.

Category handyman service, stucco

10/22/2015

Patrick W.

A+ Contractors did a wonderful job. The flooring was installed correctly and looks great. Plan to use them again for future projects!

Description of Work
A+ Contractors installed a new Pergo floor for us.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

10/19/2015

Jason P.

The contractors had us buy the paint instead of us picking the colors and them making the purchase. Being new homeowners, we purchased way to much paint and I wish I had had them handle it. We were told to expect the job to take one day. We made arrangements to have my baby and sitter stay at a different location. That morning, they had called to ask to reschedule. When I explained the situation, they made accommodations to come on the day we had previously scheduled, but a couple hours late. They stayed late into the night finishing the job. I unexpectedly had to make additional arrangements to keep my baby out of the house that night. They worked very hard to finish the job and stayed very late. While I really appreciated that, the rush did show in the end results. We do have a little splattered paint on the molding. They worked very hard, but I wish they had handled purchasing the paint and had also planed for it to be a 2 day job.

Description of Work
Touch up paining and re-painting on a newly purchased house

Category handyman service, interior painters

We simply ask you if you want us to buy paint or you will buy it, only because at the time of the estimate we didn't have paint swatches with us, you said no problem you will buy the paint and we assumed that you actually know what you are doing based on our conversation, we did mention it might take a day and half but will try to finish it in one day, the walls had lots of dust from previous paint job so we had to sand all the walls to make them smooth, we cleaned all the paint we could see in poor light and you had 6 month warranty on the job and if you saw paint splatter on the trim we are only one phone call away.

10/15/2015

Frances R.

Excellent job from start to finish.....proposal/quote to final payment. Due to the large number of homes damaged during the harsh Buffalo winter, many contractors were backlogged and unwilling to even quote on a smaller job like ours. For those that did, none would make a start date commitment....only willing to fit it in between their larger remodeling jobs. A+ contractors provided a very competitive rate, showed up on the start date promised to begin work, were punctual throughout the process, their quality of workmanship was excellent, and they were very professional, treating our home with great respect by covering floors, walls, furniture, etc. to protect from damage during work and then cleaning/vacuuming/placing items back in proper place when they were one. We really couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Toly and Alex did a great job communicating with us during the entire job. These two clearly have a lot of experience in all areas of home repair/remodel and it shows in the quality and finish of final their work product. We would/will rehire A+ Contractors for jobs, small and large around our house and would/will highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Work included water damage repair by fixing/replacing drywall and painting in foyer and finished basement from ice dam and plumbing issues. Replaced wood floor in bathroom. Replaced door and trims throughout 2nd floor.

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

09/10/2015

Ronald O.

First of all, Toly is a great guy! He has great listening skills and he knows construction. I also know construction as it is what I do every day, and I acted as the General Contractor on this renovation because I simply did not have the time and resources needed to complete this project in a timely fashion. I was completely comfortable with Toly and his company because they knew what they were doing and performed with great consistency and quality. Everyone on the construction crew were very respectful and very considerate of us as homeowners. Nick (the primary framer and Jack of All Trades) is very quiet and doesn't like to boast about his skills and his high standards, so I guess we need to speak up and let people know that he is absolutely outstanding! He improved on the architect's design and his input on our dream kitchen renovation was huge. This renovation included installing a 22 foot long steel beam 10 feet above the floor that had another 12 inch LVL beam hanging from the steel beam. I was amazed at how these guys solved the logistics of getting these beams in place! As with any renovation, you inevitably run into field conditions that would never be anticipated by the architect. A+ Contractors of WNY dealt with these issues as opportunities for solutions to improve on the final product. They are very resourceful and reasonable in pricing the extra work required. We are hoping to use them in the next phase of this renovation as we proceed to the finishing stages. We know that the quality will be there along with the true value of top notch construction.

Description of Work
Framed and weather-proofed an addition to accommodate a kitchen renovation.

Category handyman service, remodeling, architect, home remodeling

08/24/2015

BONNIE S.

They did a great job for us - nice workmanship, polite and professional, hard workers, cleaned up the work area at the end of each day. We are glad we selected them for the job and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced the wooden boards on our outside deck and stairs with composite decking. Replaced the railings on the deck and stairs.

Category contractors, decks, handyman service, woodworking

07/06/2015

elease D.

It went well, as best to be expected. He was very courteous, very nice. What I really liked about him - he did not mind taking on the small jobs. I needed someone right away, he came right away and fixed it in a timely manner. He also helped me carry out a desk. I would use him again in a heartbeat. He was the kind of person you would feel comfortable leaving inside by himself. Just a wonderful person.

Description of Work
He fixed holes in the ceiling. Replaced stucco on the ceiling.

Category drywall, handyman service

06/13/2015

Jacob D.

Toly and his crew did an amazing job. The estimate was the most thorough of the five that I received. He was the most accommodating during my "Q&A" phase of the vetting process. Crew showed up on time, finished the job ahead of schedule, and the porch looks great. I highly recommend A+ Contractors of WNY. Their work lives up to their name.

Description of Work
Porch Roof

Category handyman service, roofing

11/17/2014

Ryan J.

Everything went well. Communication could have been a little clearer. I wasn't exactly sure of payment methods etc, when payment was due. Overall they worked efficiently and was done in a matter of hours.

Description of Work
They installed french doors off my kitchen to block off my sunroom for the winter.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, doors, sunrooms

10/23/2014

Joseph C.

Very efficient. Worked stabilizes. Clean construction. Deck Beautiful. Answered all questions.

Description of Work
Built deck. Very attractive deck with steps. Beautiful addition.

Category decks, handyman service

07/23/2014

Dorothy G.

Even my lawyer isn't getting anywhere with this man. I cannot use the plans he had made by the architect, without any input by me, His bill for $11,588.86 was very inflated. He charged $638.55 for a door that only cost approximately $220.00. My son went to Home Depot and found out the true price, and Toly then admitted he made a mistake. He charged me $1611.54 for a bay window he never put in my living room. In December I called him and asked him to put it in, and he refused to do it. I wanted it for Christmas. He charged me for taking down the window frame, which prevented me from putting up my drapes, and he never put in the window. He charged me $1387.89 for the picture window I never wanted for my family room, and to add insult to injury, he wants to charge storage for the windows. He charged me $300.00 for a designer that I thought was free with his services. He never told me I had to pay for her services. He sent her over. I did not hire her. He charged me for moving furniture and helping my son move an organ to my back yard, which he and his worker offered to do. He never said he would charge to do this, or I would have had my son-in-law help I had about $75,000.00 put aside to remodel my house. When A+ Contractors gave me a contract for $37l95..00, I told them they could do my kitchen, bathroom and living room, after the addition was finished. I cannot put the whole 75,000.00 in just the addition. Now I have plans that I cannot use, a new $3900.00 sewer line in my basement, which I did on A+ Contractor's advice and do not need, and I can't get my deposit back on a contract he defaulted on. They promised me a beautiful family room and bath, which I will never have. I am 83 years old and now know that my dream will never come true. I will build, but the room, will be much smaller and I will have no new bathroom. This has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I will contact BBB and a TV station, besides my lawyer.. Angie's List gave this contractor her Seal of Approval, and I believed it. What a mistake! UPDATE: A+ has resolved the matter at hand to my satisfaction as of 04/24/15

Description of Work
Second complaint. Had to get a lawyer to get my deposit on a family room and bath addition contracted for $37,195.00 with a check for $15,000.00 deposit on 9/20/2013. After many delays (he did work on my living room in October, which I had not planned on having done until after the addition.) In the spring he told me the sewer line had to be moved into my cellar and sent a plumber over to do the work but said I would have to pay for it. I gave the plumber approximate $3900.00. Then he told me he could not start until we removed the adjacent kitchen window because of asbestos in the glaze, Then he shows up with a new estimate for $76,514.53 because he underestimated in the contract. I cannot afford this price and cannot do the addition. He then e-mailed me a bill for $11,000.86 with inflated prices and for storing a window he refused to put in my living room and for a picture window for the family room I never wanted. In the contract it states "install 7 windows, 2 high. No picture window. Will sue.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, doors

07/17/2014

Ramon M.

The entire process was hassle free and very professional. Have requested they come back in the Fall to complete other projects.

Description of Work
Refurbished porch. Per my request to make it maintenance free, they completely replaced the wooden floor with a composite floor , replaced all rotten wood in the columns and wrapped them in aluminum flashing to match the siding on the house. He also did the same with 3 wooden decorative side panels which are now also maintenance free.

Category contractors, decks, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, roofing

05/12/2014

alexandra M.

They were great. Very responsive and reliable.

Description of Work
Repair water damage from broken pipe including installing new floors, painting, and renovation of two bathrooms.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

05/02/2014

Linda S.

They were here for 4 days. The job was very good. They were fantastic on the clean up, and they were polite to work with, and they would answer any questions. They did a very fine job, and on time.

Description of Work
I used A+ Contractors of WNY LLC. He did a fantastic job on my roof.

04/29/2014

martin M.

contacted this provider through angie's list and never got a response

Description of Work
nothing

03/28/2014

claudia F.

Schedule job for 2/27/14, no show, no call. Had to call them, no answer over the weekend. Called them the following Monday and rescheduled (with no explanation given) for 3/13/14 @10am. Did not show up. They called me, I was at work but called them back x2 and got their answering machine. I left them a message to return my call and also told them someone was home for them to do the service. Have not heard from them since.

Description of Work
Nothing

03/20/2014

Stephen C.

Professional, did a good job. Planning on doing business with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hung drywall, installed corner beads & applied joint compound to a wall containing 2 window sills.

Category drywall, handyman service

03/13/2014

lori N.

The only glitch was that he didn’t have the necessary supplies as the Angie’s list said they would. I however did and the job was done well.

Description of Work
drywall finishing

Category drywall

03/10/2014

guy S.

he never came to check the job out , he never followed up to even tell me it wont do the job, job was very simple . small window and replace door. not recommended for a investors.

Description of Work
never showed up for appointments . kept telling me he will come and check out the job never showed up or followed up

Brownsview365

Brownsview365 is a professional and licensed handyman repair company. With more than 20 years experience, whatever project you have in your home. We can get the job done.

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi
    PV Painting & Decorating Inc

Fully-insured, PV Painting and Decorating manages interior and exterior painting projects for residential and commercial settings. Established in 2011 in western New York, PV Painting is operated by Petar Vukadin, a well-experienced and professionally trained painter. Prior to moving to WNY, Petar perfected his craft as a union painter and independent contractor in Chicago, Illinois. His exceptional trade skills, knowledge, and work ethic are evident by the quality of his work and excellent customer service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, DOORS & WINDOWS INSTALLATION & ENCASING, CABINETS INSTALLATION, FIREPLACE, MIRRORS, BUILT IN SHELVES & LIBRARY SYSTEMS, COUNTERTOPS (LAMINATE, TILE, GRANITE), FLOORS (TILE, LAMINATE, HARDWOOD), STAIRWAYS, DRYWALL, PAINTING, CEILING MEDALLION & DOME, CORNICE & PANEL MOLDING, NICHES & FRAMES, PANELING & WALL DECORATION, ROOFING (NEW & REPLACEMENT), GARAGE ADDITON, SUNROOM, DECK & BALCONY, EXTERIOR FINISH, STUCCO, WINDOWS & SKYLIGHTS INSTALLATION.