L & H Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2006

106 Louisiana Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11207

L & H Construction Inc, has been in business since 1990. The CEO & President have over 30 years experience in all phases of construction. Our specialties are kitchen and bathroom remodeling including; demolition of existing walls, cabinets, sink, dish washer, bathtub, wall and floor tiles, doors, ceiling, electrical face basin etc. Furnish and install new cabinets for kitchen and new bathroom fixture for bathroom and painting. Subs are being use based upon the size of the project. Cost is determined based upon the nature of the job. Our workers are qualified and trained in their various capacity. Our prices are competitive and we pay attention to details. Please mention Angie's List when you call 917-378-8783 and or email lh.construction@yahoo.com to schedule....

11/02/2021

Hilrett B.

Very well, the workers were very industrious and reliable

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category concrete repair, masonry, roofing, home remodeling

11/02/2021

Calla S.

It was done to my satisfaction

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category concrete repair, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

03/28/2019

Valerie T.

Very thorough. They don't stop until they found out the cause. Very honest people and humble. Price was wonderful and l quality done very well.

Description of Work
Brand new floor and brand roof. Fix the leak that was in the basement that nobody can fix.

Category flooring contractor, roofing, basement waterproofing

11/09/2018

Marie T.

They were okay. They were on time professional.

Description of Work
They renovated the kitchen and the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for you review. I do appreciate it.

03/27/2018

Darrell B.

Dave is great. He made recommendations for supplies that were affordable and was open to our comments and suggestions. He is really responsive and is willing to do what it takes to get us the results we want. We live in a coop and he was great in navigating the board approval process. Would not hesitate to hire him and his team for a future project.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks for your help, I do appreciate you for allowing me to serve you with my skills.

09/06/2017

Winston B.

Work was professional down in a timely.

Description of Work
Work on the extraria of our sanctuary and renovation of kitchen and bath

Category custom cabinets, countertops, excavators, hauling services, siding, home remodeling

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] for hiring our company for your project. It was a pledgure serving you with our abilities and skills and are grateful for your review.

06/27/2017

Corey L.

No complaints, went well

Description of Work
Lloyd did work remodeling bathroom and did some cabinetry work

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your help, appreciate this.

02/02/2017

Eva W.

I've hired L & H Construction for three projects. Most importantly, was custom built cabinets. They were well crafted and have a modern and clean look. I appreciate Lloyd's ability to listen, respond and then activate his team to give me what I ask for. Lloyd and his friendly competent team are punctual, friendly, respectful, and charge reasonable rates. I am a customer for life.

Description of Work
Custom built cabinetry and floor repairs.

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling

12/19/2016

Pamela J.

it went very well. The quality of work was excellent they showed up on time everyday. Sometimes they worked on the weekends. Very polite took me to pick out paints. Very accommodating went above and beyond what I expected. I have recommended them to others who might need their services

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks for your business.

05/26/2010

belinda B.

They did a very nice job and very quick. They were also happy to work on a Sunday which was really nice. The rates were reasonable. We had a little issue at the end, but it was fine.

Description of Work
They removed an entire wall of shelves from the couch area. They had a truck to pick up the rubble and they replaced it with a new wall.

Category remodeling

We appreciate your business.

09/15/2008

ROBERTA F.

Lloyd was one of the few willing to come and consider the job. He, and a helper, KP, took down both structures by hand, therefore assuring that the house, to which they were attached, was not damaged. They worked from 8 a.m. until they were done, and all the debris was removed (9:30 p.m.) They returned the next day to affix siding that had suffered damage.

Description of Work
I needed someone to do demolition, a category I could not find on your list. So I contacted you and was given the names of some businesses that did demolition. Most of them only did big jobs, and I only had one room and one shed to be removed.

Category excavators, hauling services, remodeling, siding

07/12/2008

Hemanth S.

I have been remodeling my home little by little, and L&H Construction was able to install new granite counter tops in my kitchen. The work that L&H did for me was very high quality, and all the workers were very professional. The kitchen ended up looking great, and I am quite happy with it. If I needed to, I would definitely call on L&H again.

Description of Work
L&H installed new granite counter tops in my kitchen.

Category countertops, remodeling, marble & granite

Thanks for your business.

02/08/2006

I THINK THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THE WORK FLOWED SMOOTHLY. THEY WORKED WITH OUR IDEAS AND WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE WERE HAPPY. THEY COMPLETED THE WORK IN THE PLANNED AMOUNT OF TIME. WE ARE PLEASED WITH OUR NEW KITCHEN.

Description of Work
THEY GUTTED AND REMODELED OUR KITCHEN. THEY DID THE PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL AND CARPENTRY. THEY SHEET ROCKED AND LAID THE FLOOR. THEY INSTALLED A NEW DOOR, TWO WINDOWS, COUNTERTOPS AND LIGHT FIXTURES.

Category home remodeling

Excellent Contracting LLC

Excellent Contracting LLC does Landmarks Brownstone Restoration work in NYC. We have preserved and restored historic brownstone buildings in neighborhoods such as Park Slope Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Clinton Hill and Manhattan area. We are dedicated to the preservation of your building and its beauty! Our masons have over combined 150 years of expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality work in the most cost efficient way. We take pride in completing our work in time and leaving the customer with the highest satisfaction.

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

New York

Exterior & interior renovation, tiling ceramic, painting, sheetrock, masonry, concrete, brickwork, demolition and inspection, basement renovation, kitchen & bath renovation.