Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jamestown, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jamestown
- Artistic MasonsI found Quick Brick on Angies list and gave them a call. They promptly called me back and came out to provide a quote within a few days. Tom Jones was extremely professional. He educated me on his process as opposed to selling me his service, a plus in my eyes. I wasn't ready for them to do the work yet because I was having the roof replaced and the exterior painted. Quick Brick was able to do the work within a few weeks after I told them I was ready. They came exactly when they told me they were coming, they explained how they were going to proceed, let me know when they were leaving to go to lunch, and showed me their work before I paid them. They were a pleasure to do business with
Masonry Contractors in Jamestown
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Fantastic service. This service is well worth the price. Spraying the cellar kills the termites in the cellar but Terminix goes the extra step by placing bait outside the house. This lures the termites away from the house and they carry poison back to their nest.Terminix also guarantees their work as a protection against future damage to the house.Fantastic and professional service. I definitely recommend TerminixMary L.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto..Recent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
- Business Description:For a full description of our business and plenty of photos of our recent projects, please visit our website at www.alleghenybuilt.com
- Business Description:Wills Builders has been performing excellent work at very high standards in all phases of residential and commercial projects since 1972. We are fully capable master craftsmen who have proven experience including, but not limited to, new home and/or building construction, garages, pole barns, additions, excavation, masonry, concrete, framing, siding, and all phases and types of utilities. Wills Builders employees are covered by worker's compensation and we carry a $1,000,000 liability policy...Recent Review:I did receive other bids and theirs was in line with others and they had a good reputation. The man who ran the job was quite professional and I had a good relationship with him. I did have to move out of my home during the work and they completed the job in about six weeks. I had some nice gardens around my home. Part of the contract involved them digging up the flowers, moving them, and then to re-plant them once the construction was completed. They actually hired a local landscaper to remove the plants and then landscape and replace them the following year. I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth it went and my gardens turned out wonderful! The fill that they used around the house turned out to be rubble field clay. So, when the landscaper and I had to dig down, we have run into chunks of concrete. If you have to dig down deep, it is pretty difficult to do. There were only a few small issues, but with a project that large, you would expect that. They communicated well and stayed in good contact with me. I felt that they were a good choice and I am glad I chose them for the work. I was pleased with their jobDIANE B.
- Business Description:Tefft Construction has 30 years experience in home building and remodeling.
- Business Description:Commercial only
- Business Description:M and M chimney services strives to produce the highest quality work at a fair price. efforts are made to keep the overhead low which keeps the customers cost low. we are fully insured, csia certified and a member of the national chimney sweep guild. we feature hearthstone soap stone and cast iron as well as the full range of regency productsRecent Review:I would highly recommend this company.Diane M.
- Business Description:Fully insured, locally owned business.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Sugar Grove
- Cherry Creek
- South Dayton
masonry contractors in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capstone Construction GroupPO Box 24916
Rochester, New York
- Capstone Construction Group
- E-Z FLOW GUTTERS/E-Z FLOW INNOVATIONS1059 Main St
Fishkill, New York
- E-Z FLOW GUTTERS/E-Z FLOW INNOVATIONS
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Fiske & Sons Inc
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Haldeman's Construction
- plank road construction6582 plank road
MAYVILLE, New York
- plank road construction
- Razorback Construction Corp4629 Rt 60
Gerry, New York
- Razorback Construction Corp
- Wills Builders1513 Pennsylvania Ave W
- Wills Builders