Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Jamestown, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Jamestown
- R PATTI CONCRETE EXCAVATING, LLCUnbelievably well - the crews were in and out quickly and did a great job. It was a real pleasure to have workers who were very polite and asked if there was anything we wanted changed or done differently. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. Even when they encountered unknown obstacles they went out of their way to make sure the job was done as if they were doing it for their own homes. True professionals that did the work quickly, but the time and care producing an end product that we and they are proud of. WELL DONE!!!
- R PATTI CONCRETE EXCAVATING, LLCIt was GREAT. They started the job sooner than expected and we were amazed at how smoothly and quickly the job went. All the workers were very polite, answered any questions we had and good suggestion were offered to make sure the job went well. They really made sure we were happy and satisfied with the job - which we were. Wouldn't have anyone else do any future concrete work
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION COThe job was performed as specified. In fact they returned the next year to recoat the patio because of some discoloration.
- R PATTI CONCRETE EXCAVATING, LLCThe job was not cheap but Ryan Patti provided a professional quote and top quality work. Thought of things that I didn't even consider. Very satisfied.
- DiLorenzo RemodelingMike had performed other work for me in th past. He came the same day I called to give an extimate and the work was done within the week. I am very happy with the quality of the work. The carpeting is still totally in place after 2 years.
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION COThey were really good. They are reasonable priced; our drive is very large. They showed up on time. The clean up was good; they left everything neat. They also redid our front and back concrete porch steps more recently. They were very good about keeping in touch and responding to calls.
- ROGER LUVISON & SON MASONRYLuvison's people called back when they said they would and kept in touch through out the project. Old chimney was removed and new one set in place in just a few days. Workers were friendly and professional. They wasted no time. They left my yard clean and free of debris. If not for the new chimney, you'd never know they were there. I highly recommend Roger Luvison and Sons
- R PATTI CONCRETE EXCAVATING, LLCI called RPatti and recieved a speedy estimate. I decided to go with this company due to the price being much lower than other companies. I guess you get what you pay for, becuase even though I was told my driveway was going to be lowered and new concrete poured to replace it in a few weeks it was more like a few months. Once the driveway was dug out and the concrete was poured, the company did not cover the concrete eventhough it was scheduled to rain. I ended up covering it myself. Once dry, I backfilled the dirt around the new concrete and seeded the soil. Following the winter, I had noticed that there were 2 small cracks spanning the concrete and one large one across the new sidewalk. Cracks, as my neighbor who works with concrete said, were because of inadequiate breaks/relief joints in the concrete. I called RPatti and asked them to come out and look at it and fix it. They had said concrete sometimes cracks when it settles. After afew calls I was told they were going to ground out the crack and put a sealant init. Afew more months went by and nothing, so I contacted the City of Jamestown as they had somewhat recommended this company (having it on the approved list of contractors). Shortly thereafter, I received a call from RPatti and I could tell they were not happy with me contacting the city. They came within the week and ground out 2 of the 3 cracks. I had to call them again about fixing the 3rd one. Overall, this experience showed me you get what you pay for. Even though RPatti was cheaper it left me with many issues and I think about them everytime I see the and quot;sealedand quot; cracks
Concrete Repair Contractors in Jamestown
- Business Description:New Erie LLC offers an array of services to maintain your property just as you like it, and to bring your visions of how it could be to reality!Recent Review:Looks great....Gosh I was extremely pleasant and courteous. Was very covid friendly. Job was finished quickly and price was reasonable.Helen G.
- Business Description:Employee 13 people, Sales are 2-3 million per year, Service a 75 mile radius outside of Jamestown NYRecent Review:Unbelievably well - the crews were in and out quickly and did a great job. It was a real pleasure to have workers who were very polite and asked if there was anything we wanted changed or done differently. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. Even when they encountered unknown obstacles they went out of their way to make sure the job was done as if they were doing it for their own homes. True professionals that did the work quickly, but the time and care producing an end product that we and they are proud of. WELL DONE!!!Michael D.
- Business Description:Concrete Driveway/Sidewalks Stamped Concrete Concrete Floors Spring/Fall Cleanup - Lawn mowing - Mulch Locally owned and operated family businessRecent Review:I highly recommend this company for any concrete work. They were fast, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and the price was perfect. They also came out to do a free estimate. I appreciate their hard work in getting our sidewalk done before the snow really comes!Chandra D.
- Business Description:At Kingsview Paving & Excavating, we have set the performance standard in structural services while establishing a position of leadership and serving the ever-demanding construction community, including general contractors, developers, builders, architects, engineers, and municipalities. The experienced technicians at Kingsview Paving & Excavating provide innovative, cost-effective solutions for a variety of construction projects. Companies can rely on Kingsview Paving & Excavating to employ ..Recent Review:I cannot say enough about my experience with Kingsview. Always available, always helpful and professional. They took down and old barn, removed its concrete foundation and prepped the area, then blacktopped a driveway and new pad for a replacement shed. They handled everything from pulling he permit, to disconnecting the electric to the old barn, hauling away the debris, everything. in face they did MORE than what we agreed upon and didn't charge me extra, even though they certainly could have. I am a property investor and I can 110% say that any paving/concrete, site prep jobs I need done in WNY, will be done by Kingsview paving. It was a true pleasure working with them. Satisfied beyond words... Other contractors would do well to follow their exampleDonald C.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto..Recent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Sugar Grove
- Cherry Creek
- South Dayton
concrete contractors in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCW CONCRETE7577 HALL RD
Cassadaga, New York
- BCW CONCRETE
- Capstone Construction GroupPO Box 24916
Rochester, New York
- Capstone Construction Group
- David Howard General Carpentry1400 S Main St
Jamestown, New York
- David Howard General Carpentry
- G.L. Olson, Inc5529 Thum Rd
Dewittville, New York
- G.L. Olson, Inc
- KINGSVIEW PAVING & EXCAVATING7 W 1ST ST
Lakewood, New York
- KINGSVIEW PAVING & EXCAVATING
- Lorenz Constr. Co.11 Creekside Ln
- Lorenz Constr. Co.
- New Erie LLC21 Hart St
Fredonia, New York
- New Erie LLC
- Quality Home Construction11 Holbrook St.
Jamestown, New York
- Quality Home Construction
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO3712 STRAIGHT RD
Fredonia, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Skinner's Construction318 Price St Apt #2
Jamestown, New York
- Southern Tier Masonry and Concrete3573 Panama Stedman Rd
MAYVILLE, New York
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- STEPS INC573 S Main St
Bolivar, New York
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO
- Wills Builders1513 Pennsylvania Ave W
- Wills Builders