Dedvukaj Builders Group Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2013

8 Old Woods Dr

Harrison, NY 10528

From New York City to Westchester .We have worked at 834 Fifth Avenue arguably the most prestigious address in Manhattan, Dedvukaj's portfolio of extraordinary New York City residences and exclusive building's. Dedvukaj Construction, Inc., is a top Builder Victor Dedvukaj and his crews are focused on making sure every job they do is unique. Each job they do is high quality and they do not leave a job until you are happy. Call us today to have your vision come true. Mostly, to build beyond compromise means no estate is too big and no detail is too small to receive Dedvukaj perfection....

05/08/2018

Moe N.

Very good excellent work, very professional .

Description of Work
New kitchen and bathrooms.

Category bathtub refinishing,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/06/2018

Chris G.

Victor was a pleasure to deal with. He handled every task seamlessly and the craftsmanship delivered was second to none. Our project was completed prior to schedule and Victor made a usually stressful situation a pleasurable experience. Would gladly recrommend Dedvukaj Builders to anyone seeking quality workmanship at a reasonable rate with professional and trustworthy service. Sincerely yours,

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

05/06/2018

Danny C.

The work was done extremely well. All the bathrooms and kitchens were completed on time. The work was done professionally and the end product was spectacular. The owner of the company was always reachable and knowledgeable. Additionally, he constantly provided good and honest feedback.

Description of Work
Renovation of kitchen and bathroom in a multi-family dwelling.

05/02/2018

Lillian C.

We hired Dedvukaj builders to paint the inside of our home. The team was professional and efficient, painting our 3 bedroom home. They arrived at the time they said they would. Our belongings were handled with care and they made sure everything was covered while painting each room. We were very happy with their services and would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
House painting

Category handyman service,interior painters

05/01/2018

John T.

Victor gets back to his clients immediately via text and address issues asap. His guys were there most every day and put in lots of hours to get the jobs done in relative quick time.

Description of Work
interior painting of entire home, remodel kitchen floor and wall tile, fireplace skim coat, powerwash outside and deck.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,pressure washing,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters

04/30/2018

Jaime G.

What can I say about Dedvukaj Builders. I had the pleasure to work with the owner Victor on my project. From the beginning through the end he was responsive with all my concerns and ideas. Going into the renovation I was very nervous hearing all the horrible stories from other people who went under renovations. Victor made all my nerves go away. It went senseless he started on time and finished one week earlier then scheduled. I would highly recommend Dedvukaj Builders for your next project.

Description of Work
Renovated Kitchen and Master Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,handyman service,home remodeling

04/30/2018

Nikolla V.

Excellent work great crew very clean professional

Description of Work
Two bathrooms and the new kitchen

12/04/2016

Christie M.

I do not recommend working with this company. The owner, Victor Dedvukaj, is unreliable, dishonest, unprofessional, and does not complete the job contracted to do. Further, his staff has done more damage to my property than they have fixed. Currently, I have a large hole in my closet that should never have been made. He continually states that he will return to fix it and finish the job. However, he never shows and does not call to cancel or reschedule. This current issue has been ongoing for several months, but the entire project, that was supposed to be completed in a few short months, has now gone on for over 2 years. Another example is that he charged $800 to reinforce my living room wall so that Best Buy could install my tv/mount/sound system. Instead of reinforcing the wall, he hung the mount (and in the wrong location!!). Further, he lied and said that he did reinforce the wall. When I proved that he hadn't, he fumbled around and finally admitted that he did not do it. I have many more examples like the above if more information is needed. I have so many that I have anxiety whenever he or his staff comes over because I do not think that there has been any day that they worked on my home that I did not come home to a disaster. I have pictures of all of the mistakes, damage, and lies. I am willing to share all details and photos.

Description of Work
closet door replacement, granite removal, wall reinforcement, base board replacement, prep and repair for electrical work, prep for painters, etc

Rolling Stone Masonry Ltd

Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in White Plains, New York, provides old world style custom stonework through our residential stone masonry services. We specialize in continuing the look and feel of classical older houses. Charlie Vaccaro established Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. in August 2005. Having grown up in a family of skilled construction laborers, Charlie knew that he could utilize his strong business sense in a practical way as a business owner. He began an apprenticeship in Canada in 2003 where he learned and later perfected his masonry skill. There is no one that appreciates the beauty of stonework more than this creative, artistic, and innovative businessperson does! Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. is knowledgeable and passionate about their service and their commitment to their customers is unsurpassed. Our honesty and integrity distinguish us from our competitors. Rolling Stone Masonry, Ltd. treats all of our clients with the respect and loyalty we feel they deserve. We handle all client inquiries and questions as if they are our own personal homework assignment. We cater to all your masonry needs including bluestone, limestone, natural stone, pavers, driveways, fireplaces, patios, staircases, walls, walkways, and all masonry repairs. We recycle our demo waste with licensed NY state recycling companies. Additional email - rollingstoneltd@optonline.net. Additional DBA - Rolling Stone Masonry.

Mjcastano Contracting Corp

All types of masonry work from repairs to new foundations. Patios, chimneys, fire places steps, retaining walls, walkways, stone work, curtain drains, dry wells! We pride ourselves on reliability and quality and look forward to working with you soon!

Kleenup Restoration Inc

With over 20 years of professional experience, we are here to help you with any and all of your fire and water damage restoration needs!

Kitchens and Bathrooms Additions Interior Home or Surfaces — Paint or Stain Interior Surfaces — Paint or Stain— For Business Residential and Commercial