T Mullaney Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

9 Clermont St # B

Delmar, NY 12054

The T Mullaney Team can get your projects done....

06/26/2018

Eileen M R.

Very well done. It looks great. Tim is quick to respond to text messages, he started when he said he would, and got the job done in a day.

Description of Work
Stockade fence

09/29/2015

Phil D.

Description of Work
Tim installed 2 gates and fencing. It went very well. I love the gates. I would hire tim again. A+++

Category decks,fencing

05/25/2015

Lisa D.

We had worked with Tim at other homes we have owned in the area. He has always promptly returned our calls; made time in his day to stop in to look at what we need done, and schedules us as soon as he can fit us in. This particular job called for the removal of some chainlink fence/gate and installing wood fencing and gate. There were several large tree roots which needed to be considered in the layout, and it looks great! The install was completed timely and professionally.

Description of Work
Tim installed fencing across the front and side of our yard. He had to remove chain link fencing prior to the install.

Category fencing,driveway gates

06/30/2014

Peter G.

Description of Work
Built a fence for me and my neighbor around our respective yards. Did the work himself with an assistant. Did exactly what he said he was going to do, and when he said he was going to do it. We are very happy with the result. I have no problem or reservation in recommending him.

04/24/2013

Dennis S.

Description of Work
He came, he fenced, he left. Great job. Exactly what I wanted. Three and a half panels of stockade, one post needing replacement, including a gate. $950.00, including materials. Said he couldn't do job for three weeks. Showed up in two.

02/24/2013

Lisa D.

Tim is very responsive when I call for fencing needs. This is the third fence I've had him work on ( different houses.) He listens to what my ideas are, adds his own, based on his experience with installs and/or the product he will be working with, and we come up with a plan. He starts work on the day he says he will, and completes it when he says he will. Sometimes there is need for an adjustment due to the weather, the wood, the ground, or whatever, and he comes back and makes the adjustment free of charge.

Description of Work
Tim built a 13' section of privacy fencing including gate.

Category decks,fencing

05/03/2012

Gail R.

We got a better price from him for a good enough deck. It may not be a better structure. He does fantastic work for a very reasonable price. He is a really good contractor, he is not top of the line but we weren't looking for a very top of the line contractor. The best part of it was he worked with me. We had issues like we wanted to see our backyard through windows inside without railing in front of us. He figured out a creative way to get it down low enough so we didn't have to have railings. He is good with coming up with creative design solutions. He does great workmanship. I have already contracted him for two more jobs.

Description of Work
We have used Tim Mullaney for building a deck. The name of his business is T Mullaney Contracting. They did a deck all across the back of my house and two sets of stairs, nice wide stairs and railing and also railings on the corners.

Category decks

07/21/2006

kathryn V.

I THINK THEIR WORK IS GREAT. I THINK IT COULD PROBABLY CHEAPER, BUT I PAY FOR WHAT I GET. THEY CAME OUT, THEY GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE AND THEN THEY TOLD ME TO CALL THEM BACK IF I WAS INTERESTED. THEY SHOWED ME SOME PICTURES OF WORK THEY'VE DONE. OVERALL, THEY'RE VERY GOOD. THEY WERE FRIENDLY TO TALK TO. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY ASSEMBLED A DECK I HAD ALREADY PURCHASED. THEY HAD TO PUT IT TOGETHER AND PAINT IT.

Category decks

Fiore & Sons Renovations, LLC

We are a family owned business that pays attention to every little detail ensuring the projects come out flawless. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Remodeling basements is our specialty, making a whole new living space out of your existing home! Please give us a call today!

Offers by Fiore & Sons Renovations, LLC on Angi
    Effective Team Construction LLC

All phases of remodeling for your bathrooms and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

C & J Custom Builders Inc

C & J is a local family owned building and remodeling company. We provide the highest quality of workmanship for all of your home renovation and remodeling projects. Handling all aspects of the construction process, we minimize the need for multiple contractors and assure your project runs smooth and efficiently. We use only the top quality products and go above and beyond to deliver craftsmanship you can have confidence and pride in.

Fences, Decks, Bathrooms, Interior Remodeling