No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Cortland, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Cortland
- Kings Carpet CareWent very well Paul was punctual and a man of his word. Price was very fair. I highly recommend him and will use his service again.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGIt went well. I learned of Rick on Angie’s List and have used his services several times since then.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGCarpets are like new, all stains removed. The owner Rick Anderson did an amazing job, returned my call same day and even came to the house for an estimate. Thought we might get charged extra for the stains but the estimate he gave us was the price we paid.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGThe carpets looked great when finished. He returned my calls, answered all questions, was puntual, scheduled quickly, and provided a professional-looking job. I was completely satisfied with the outcome.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGOther than delays due to excessively cold weather, it went well. Rick was great about contacting me to reschedule.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGMr. Anderson was very professional - start to finish. He returned call to request quote promptly, showed up when he said he would, and did the work quickly and neatly as contracted. Price was quite reasonable.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGRick kept in communication before and day of coming. He arrived on time and shampooed the rugs and they looked like new after he finished. Very pleasant and hard worker. Excellent experience all around.
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGThe owner of the company, Rick Anderson, provided exceptional professional quality service. He responded to my call within a timely manner and arrived promptly for the scheduled appointment. He was thorough,focused,pleasant and attentive to the task. I would highly recommend his services to the public and would not hesitate to call on him in the future
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGHE GOT THE SMELL OUT OF THE RECLINER, LOOKS NEW NOW, 2 BED ROOM RUGS R SOFT AND CAME BACK TO LIFE,AND THE BASEMENT RUG LOOKS GREAT!
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANINGI've had a good experience. They did a really good job. They were really professional. I had some pet stains and stuff. They were on time. They did a good job and addressed issues I had. They removed pet stains and the odor and made sure it died out very well. They did a followup call after the service was performed and made sure everything was up to satisfaction
Carpet Cleaners in Cortland
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Carpet and Furniture cleaning, Residential and Commercial Tile cleaning, Residential and Commercial Carpet sales and installation, One Step flooring sales and installationRecent Review:Arrived ahead of schedule. 😀. Very personable. Did an excellent job. I highly recommend.John L.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:We started CNY Cleaning & Maintenance here locally in Syracuse NY in 2020 during the destructive & novel Corona Virus Pandemic. We saw an opportunity to make a difference & improve the cleanliness within our local communities & it's surrounding areas by offering competitive pricing for residential & commercial cleaning as well as other property services. We look forward to consistently amaze our customer's expectations & provide only the best service to Central New York. Satisfaction guarant..Recent Review:The first two times were excellent with both brothers. The next couple of times the job was attempted by one person , the job was not as complete as the other times. I had to remind them of things not completed or missed. Being prompt has always been an issue. I am going to have them come one more time and re-evaluate at that timeRosemarie R.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - ABC Services of Ithaca, Inc. Additional contact name - Kenneth Adams. First and Third Saturday's Store Hours: 10am-1pmRecent Review:This is a story about a carpet cleaning company that needs to clean up its act. If my experience is any measure of how they do business, my advice would be to look elsewhere for rug and carpet cleaning services. To make a long story short, they charged me for services I never authorized, and then held my rug hostage until I paid to get it back from them. They also wasted a lot of my time. Longer version: I spoke twice with a woman named Vanessa about how much it would cost to clean an 8.5 x 12 oriental rug which appeared in excellent shape, had no noticeable odors, and seemed only to need a basic refresh/cleaning. She gave me a base estimate of around $350-450, but said it would cost more if their analysis detected pet stains or other issues. In both of the phone calls I had with Vanessa before the rug was picked up, not once did she disclose that I would be charged for anything associated with ABC Carpet’s “analysis” process. When I was then given an outrageous estimate of $1,098 to clean an 8.5 x 12 rug with no evident problems, I rejected their services and asked for the rug to be returned. I was then told I would be responsible for paying $173 for a disinfectant process they used on the rug upon its arrival, allegedly due to it showing “beetle damage.” No issues were visible to the naked eye before it was sent in, but Vanessa said beetle damage was becoming a more common problem in our area, possibly due to climate change, and that this could only be seen under their special black lights. She claimed that disinfecting our rug had been necessary in order to protect other rugs in their care. This raises a couple questions. First, why is it the customer’s responsibility to pay major charges because ABC Carpet does not have adequate measures in place to keep one rug’s issues from affecting others they have on hand for cleaning? Second, if this growing problem of beetle damage is a real thing, as Vanessa claims it is, why wasn’t it disclosed ahead of time that I would be charged a hefty fee for disinfection if beetle damage were discovered during the analysis process? After a time-consuming back and forth that did nothing but increase my misgivings about this company, it became clear that I was not going to get my rug back unless I paid ABC Carpet’s ransom. Now that I have the rug back, and I am out $173, I am sharing this story so that others can make a more informed decision about dealing with this companyJennifer S.
- Business Description:Affordable Residential and Commercial CleaningRecent Review:She is wonderful to work with. Flexible schedule. Always on time. Professional and responsible. Would highly recommend.Debby M.
- Business Description:I am a friendly and hardworking college student who loves to clean. I am meticulous and detail oriented, always punctual, and provide satisfactory service. I am comfortable with both large and small jobs, and am available on weekends this summer to clean cars and houses.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had a tight schedule for cleaning my carpets. They met my schedule, on time and did an excellent job. <br />Kim C.
- Business Description:We have been removing stains and making carpets look like new since 2003. Utilizing truck mounted equipment and the revolutionary Rotovac cleaning head your carpet will not only be clean, it will also be dry in no timeRecent Review:It went very well. We like their equipment, which doesn't use any of your own water and hauls the dirty water away. We also had them treat the carpets with a protective spray, which helps keep it cleaner. He did 6 rooms and several hallways. Joe is a very nice guy. We gave him an extra tipSandra V.
- Business Description:We are a Residential and Commercial Cleaning and Handyman Service, Where Quality of the service we provide is as important as showing up on time and ready to complete the work as determined between us and you the consumer
- Business Description:Appointments available contact us at: https://drdavesrvandtrailerrepair.weebly.com/. Call us at (607) 373-0262 or text us at the same number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Cortland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning Co130 Cecil Malone Dr.
Ithaca, New York
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning Co
- ENDWELL RUG CO3646 GEORGE F HWY
Endicott, New York
- ENDWELL RUG CO
- Julie's House Cleaning14 Banks St
CORTLAND, New York
- Julie's House Cleaning
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANING228 Belknap Road
Endicott, New York
- QUALITY STEAM CLEANING
- United Cleaning Service1456 Sandra Dr
Endicott, New York
- United Cleaning Service