Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Cortland, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Cortland
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCIt was a positive experience. We’re very pleased with our new bathroom. They were professional, neat, & punctual. We had a time constraint & they completed the work on schedule.
- HalcoAmazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCWe selected Kiefer-Randall to remodel our kitchen and bathroom because they had an excellent rating on Angie's List. Another important factor for us was that Kiefer-Randall is a somewhat larger company and we felt that they could do the job faster than a smaller organization. With a larger company, the work can proceed at your home, while elsewhere, company personnel are cutting orders, picking up and delivering materials, and generally taking care of all the tasks that keep the project moving but which, in a smaller company, can eat away at the time available for the actual work. Once our project began, it continued on with Kiefer-Randall staff on our property every work day. That Kiefer-Randall is a larger company turned out to be critical, at one point, when serious and extensive structural damage was discovered under the floor and the walls of the bathroom. City inspectors became involved, requiring an architect and a putting together of many heads to come up with a solution. Kiefer-Randall performed this task well and saved us many thousands of dollars in the process. In this regard, we were continually pleased to find that the Kiefer-Randall workmen were comfortable with the challenges that our 100-year old house presents to a contractor. We saw mention in another Kiefer-Randall review (here on Angie's List) of "Joe" and how pleased they were with his work. We also had the pleasure of having Joe do most of the remodeling for us. He is a gentleman who is also a hard worker, one who knows his business and is very careful with the details. There are many fine touches that he provided on this job; and his tile work is just beautiful. Given the quality of this company, we are certain that all Kiefer-Randall employees are equally competent; we just happened to have Joe and he was a pleasure to have on our property. We saw some reviews on Angie's List that gave Kiefer-Randall a "B" rating on price. We didn't find that to be true. While Kiefer-Randall was not the low bidder on our project, we already have plenty of horror stories from contractors who sold us their services based on price. We did not want to go through that again. We wanted this project to be done well, in a timely manner, and without hassles. We consider what we paid to Kiefer-Randall to be a fair price and money well spent. They listened to everything we said and then made sure we got what we asked for. As for concerns that arose during the project, all were addressed immediately and to our complete satisfaction. Kiefer-Randall is a solid "A" company. We would not have wanted to pay for less
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCI contracted with Tim for some minor repairs. Tim was punctual and responsive throughout the estimate process. Before work was scheduled to start, my house along with my entire town and much of the region was indundated by the Tropical Storm Lee flooding disaster, and I had to gut my entire first floor. Tim worked with me to survey the damage, prepare an estimate for new repairs, work out financing and reschedule a complete remodeling. This was obviously a very stressful process in the post-flood chaos and did not go as smoothly on either of our ends as I believe it would have under more normal circumstances. After initial delays, work was performed as promised. Tim's crew worked hard and communications were good during a time when many contractors have been impossible to reach and uninterested in dealing with a small old house
- Continuity Construction Services, Inc.Was fantastic, responsive and the most honest contract I've ever dealt with. Can you imagine a contractor that actually returns money to you if materials scheduled to be used upon estimation were not used?. Duane Randall II and his frim, which has been in business for 40 years, did exactly that when they put a roof on my Mom's home. Duane was just super, provided all the indicia of required insurance, ie workmans comp and general liability upon request. He and his firm which is family owned and managed did such a quality job on my Mom's roof that a roofing company firm that I'd hired to inspect their work said that he wished that his own home had a roof installed by Continuity Construction Services Inc. . That's not all he does, my Mom's home was being prepared for sale. Everything that needed to be done was done correctly (including rebuilding a crawl space that was in bad shape- needed new supports, insulation, vents closed etc) and with quality workmanship. Beacused of the super job done by Continuity Construction Services, my Mom's home was on the market less than 24 hrs and it was under contract. Duane has a keen intuition on what needs to done in all construction situations, he expresses that intuition in a rapport sensitive fashion and works very well with real estate agents. Many contractors operate very differently from Duane. I obtained 4-6 bids for my Mom's roof.Continuity's bid provided the greatest insight into what was going to be done and the related cost. Also Continuity's bid was the least expensive but provided the best materials and warranty. During the whole process, Duance took "before" and "after" pictures that really kept me in the loop during the whole process. He/Continuity did everything, shampooed carpets, interior painting, plumbing, they did it all and just great quality, professionalism and attention to detail. Also, when they project a completion date, its done but in the event a certain date has to be pushed back, he provides notice way in advance- just a true professiona
- The Insulation ManSteve was wonderful. He explained everything in detail. The workers were all very professional and friendly and cleaned up after the job. Would highly recommend.
- Integrityvery happy with the result--professional work done on time and on budget--good job! Also good clean up afterwards
- Foam It InsulationI was extremely happy with their service and cleanup. this was completed several years ago before 2012 but I saw this was not reported so I did want to say I was happy with them
- PARLOR CITY DRYWALL & PAINTING, Inc.It was great. There were 2 problem areas...a chair rail was not level and a shutter was not level. The response to correct the problems was immediate. Another job they performed for us was to plaster and paint, do some plumbing, install shelves and lighting and level and paint the floor in our basement after the house was propped up and three of the cellar walls were replaced. That was around Oct. 2013. We are still very pleased with the work that was done
- Foam It InsulationThey were wonderful to work with. They came early so I could get to work on time. They finished earlier. My house is 20* warmer. So glad I did this. Worth every penny. I'm already saving on my energy bills.
Insulation Companies in Cortland
- Business Description:KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC is your premier resource for spray foam insulation, remodeling and new construction. We are a locally owned and operated company with the expertise and knowledge you're seeking to handle your home improvement needs. Spray foam, remodel, new construction. Call for a free estimate 315-730-168Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were courteous and they clean up their mess. They did a spectacular job.Ezra R.
- Business Description:Our services are provided by experienced, trained and qualified technicians who will provide customized solutions based on your needs. We offer convenient availability on your schedule, same day treatments, free consultations, and expert inspections. Not only can we rid you of existing pests, but we can help prevent infestations from even happening in the first place. Call today about our pest proofing services and request your FREE inspectionRecent Review:I was contacted promptly. Service personnel were courteous and open to questions. Adjustments to the project were made onsite to satisfy project objectives. A good group of people.Timothy A.
- Business Description:AB Capital Assets, LLC "Insulation Division" mission is to supply our customers with the highest quality energy saving products that satisfy their needs at the right price. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will educate, problem-solve and innovate for our customers. We will strive to exceed the expectations of our customers while conserving resources and preserving the quality of the environment and our products. If you want to create a thermally efficient and air tight space..Recent Review:I just had my house raised almost 3 feet because of past flooding along Lake Ontario. I hired Josh (AB Capital) to foam underneath the house and add insulation in my attic. The morning Josh and his wife Stephanie arrived, my pipes were frozen. They created a temporary barrier for me, set up a propane heater to blast warm air in the temporary enclosure, and thawed my pipes so I would have water. We rescheduled the insulation installation for the next morning, but again, my pipes froze overnight, so he set up something more sophisticated and my pipes quickly thawed. He and Stephanie then went to work in freezing temperatures to do the job I hired them to do, and I couldn't be happier. Last night, my floor was warm, my furnace was able to cycle on and off normally, and my second floor temperature was finally comfortable (not too hot), AND I had water in the morning. I'm so happy they did this job. Josh is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and quick responding. What a great companyLaurie H.
- Business Description:Parlor City has been in business since 1984, we average 14 employees, we have recently expanded our business model to include full service remodeling and property managementRecent Review:We hired Marc and Parlor City Construction to enlarge our living room, by installing a LVL beam in the ceiling, replacing/rerouting electric outlet, reworking our floor to match and drywall and plaster our entire living room ceiling. The job was completed very professionally, on time service and at a reasonable cost. Each and every employee of Parlor City Construction was professional, congenial and trustworthy. We will in the future be hiring Parlor City Construction for further remodeling of our homeDavid H.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:"We take pride in our work" is our company moto and it's not just a slogan, it's our way. From old to new construction. Specializing in exteriors and interiors...shingle and metal roofing, vinyl siding, painting/staining, electrical, insulation, drywall, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, doors and windows, seamless gutters and gutter cleaning, pressure washing. Licensed and insured for every job big or small. If your looking for a piece of mind, rest assured "Jack of all trades" we do i..Recent Review:Very professional, great guy. I would highly recommend them.William C.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water/fire/mold damage restoration services. We are a NYSDOL Asbestos testing firm.See website for more information www.stanleysteemer.com. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Stanley Steemer Carpet Cle..Recent Review:From all reports, it went well, and the cleaners were very friendly, and she is happy with the end product. It did end up costing more than I anticipated, though. I believe that that "upsold" my mother on deodorizers and some other extras that I had specified were not part of the deal--and she agreed to themSusan F.
- Business Description:Insulation and Energy Efficiency AuditingRecent Review:I was extremely happy with their service and cleanup. this was completed several years ago before 2012 but I saw this was not reported so I did want to say I was happy with themCheryl S.
- Business Description:20 years in the HVAC industry.Commercial services also provided.
- Business Description:From top to bottom , inside and out , give B & B a shout. We opened our own business 2 years ago branching from 12 Years of experience in all aspects of home remodeling, repair,and demolition.We work year- round. We accept cash,checks,paypal or money orders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- De Ruyter
- La Fayette
- Whitney Point
insulation contractors in Cortland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foam It Insulation19 Emma Street
Binghamton, New York
- Foam It Insulation
- KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC1410 Lick St
Moravia, New York
- KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC
- SDR General Contracting19 Reflection Lake Rd
Little Meadows, Pennsylvania
- Sensible Maintenance Solutions337 Rockefeller Rd.
Richford, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Stanley Steemer - Vestal2325 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- SDR General Contracting