Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Clyde, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Clyde
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingThey went above and beyond the initial quote to leave an outstanding product. It was done earlier than quoted and at a higher level of quality than I expected. 10/10.
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingLewis construction was very professional and worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I feel like every time I hire Lewis construction, they go above and beyond.
- RJM concreteFantastic! Ryan and his crew were great. Work began very quickly, and was completed expertly in approximately 4-5 days. I couldn't have been more pleased. The crew arrived bright and early, and worked continuously in a professional manner throughout the entire project. Ryan advised me reliably on what the crew would be doing each day. I had been having trouble securing my "usual" contractors, and Ryan, I'm happy to say, contacted me quickly after I sought help at Angi's. Also, water getting into our house during heavy rains has been a particular problem due to the poor state of the old patio pad/slab. Ryan and his crew did a beautiful job of pitching the new slab away from the house, additionally paying attention to any other potential problems with runoff and drainage. Their work is awesome, and I do not hesitate to recommend their services. But, I hope they don't get TOO busy as I hope to hire them for other projects. They are a very talented bunch! (Also, my Siamese cat dashing across the freshly poured concrete did not seem to phase them!)
- A&F ConstructionI have used Eric (A & F Construction) for many years and covering many different projects. These have included roofing, siding, gutters, storm doors, window replacements, trim and the like outdoors, and small electrical and plumbing projects, sheetrocking, flooring, and general renovations indoors. As with this project, he is always reasonably priced, honest, very capable, fast (once he gets free to start the job!), and VERY finicky about the quality of the finished project. More importantly, he always makes certain to understand what I want out of the project, and this sometimes involves unusual or custom installations (such as sealing the gaps in the decking for this project, modifying the handrails to fit existing construction, and cutting full-length columns in half to match what was there in the past). I wish I could include pictures to show how good the porch looks! Will I hire A& F again? In a heartbeat if Eric will have me
- RPM-Razorback Property MaintenanceI highly recommend this company for any concrete work. They were fast, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and the price was perfect. They also came out to do a free estimate. I appreciate their hard work in getting our sidewalk done before the snow really comes!!
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Vansant ConstructionBrett and his crew did a wonderful job on our project. He and his staff treated our job as if they were working on their own homes. They were courteous and clean and best of all, stayed within the budget.
- Elite ConcreteRay and his team did an excellent job. Ray is honest and trustworthy. His team worked hard and were meticulous. This was a big job and they worked very hard and finished it in 3 days. Very impressive. My neighbors won’t stop talking about how nice my driveway looks !! Thank you Ray ! I would hire elite concrete again
- VA Path & PatioZach from VA Path and Pavers installed patio pavers in our rental home in Virginia Beach. He return my call promptly and came out to look at the job the same day I called. We received an estimate within three days. Zach started and finished the job within the time frame that he gave me and our yard was left in pristine condition and the pavers were absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend Zach for all path and patio needs
- Vansant ConstructionAfter searching for quite a while, I finally found someone who had the knowledge and willingness to take on my project. We have several additions that were beyond what many contractors considered to be worth fixing. I now know that they (other contractors) were thinking of their own interests as opposed to my own, and that although complicated and tedious, it was entirely possible and cost effective to save this historic structure. It was't the easiest way to go, but in this case it turned out to be the right way. After the first two weeks I felt comfortable enough to expand the scope of the project well beyond what we had originally planned. After seeing what Brett VanSant was able to accomplish it only made sense to keep going with him and build the home I always wanted. I ended up with a MUCH nicer home for less money than what other professionals quoted me for my project. Brett not only was able to act as GC and perform most tasks himself, but was also able to shield me from lots of bad advice and sub-par work from sub-contractors and other "professionals". I give Brett VanSant and the VanSant Construction crew my full endorsement and highest recommendation. Hiring Brett was a very good decision
Concrete Repair Contractors in Clyde
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. Please note that discounts apply to Military ..Recent Review:We hired Mike to remodel our basement bathroom. He maintained excellent communication as he squeezed us in between other jobs, which we appreciated. His guys did a great job on the tile work. There was an issue with getting the glass shower door that we had selected and he was able to find an alternative. In total the job cost ~7500 which was more than we were initially looking to spend, but it came out looking nice overallMoshe R.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:I can't say enough about how prompt, efficient and professional Eric, Adam and all of the team from Midstate Basement Authorities have been. When our basement flooded, I called Midstate and Eric and Adam were here the next day. I had a proposal in 2 days and they were here to do the work within a week of my signing the proposal. Following the installation of the basement system and sump, I discovered that the drainage line I had them hook the sump,outflow to was not adequate and called Eric. He was there the next day and worked out a solution that also solved my long standing problem with the water flow from our gutter downspouts. Other contractors have attempted to resolve the gutter downspout problem without success. Eric quickly designed a drainage system that will finally solve all of the drainage problems on our property. <br /> <br />The workers from Midstate were courteous and respectful while working in our house. They kept us informed of their progress and took care to make sure that their work caused as little disruption As possible. The quality of the work that they performed is excellent. We would not hesitate at all to use them again and recommend them highly. They are not only very professional, they also provide exceptional customer service. <br /> <br /> <br /Edward P.
- Business Description:Father and son team with multiple years of construction, home improvement, and remodeling experience. We offer everything you need for all of your home improvement needs and dreams.Recent Review:Tay and Terry are excellent! I used them for several small projects around the house and was really impressed with their work quality , professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond which included working per my haywire schedule! I’m definitely going to be using them for larger projects in addition to having them as my go to maintenance crew.Ronnie K.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:The process went pretty well. There was a bit of a lack of communication between the sales person and the installer as there was an area where the height of the roof was low and it was difficult for the installer to use a jackhammer. I was comfortable have the installers in my home. They were punctual and cleaned up well after themselves. I would recommend their services to othersBarbara H.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:The crew arrived when they said they would. All members were very professional. Cleaned up after themselves. The most polite and helpful workers we have ever hired. More than willing to go the extra mile to assist us in putting everything back in place in the garage when the job was finished. <br /John A.
- Business Description:Asphalt Sealcoating
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:They were very good on the estimate process and we signed an agreement with them. The pricing was on the lower end of other estimates we received. While they did a good job with installation, one of the pieces isn't working properly regarding the prioritization of shutdown. They have not returned my phone calls. Russ seems to return to 1 out of ever 3 or 4 phone callsJerry B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:<p>Just wanted to drop a line or two and let you all know how impressed we were with both your workmen and their work. In today's society, you just don't find companies that really do a great job, they usually just do enough to "get by".<br /> <br /><br /> <br />At times, without their knowledge, I was home and could hear some of the men talking. Much to my surprise, their language and subject matter were always appropriate. Don't find that much in the labor force today! It spoke volumes to me. When they did speak with us, they were always very kind and informative.<br /> <br /></p> <p>The work that was performed consisted of excavating the dirt to gain access to the footings on both sides of the foundation. On the inside, they had to bust out the concrete floor and hand dig to the footing in order to install their brackets for the "unified lift system". After installing the brackets, they attached special hydraulic equipment to the brackets which drove 3" diameter<br /> <br />pipes down to bedrock. Next, they attached a hydraulic jacking system to each pier location. Using their special vehicle with a unique hydraulic pumping system they attached hydraulic lines to each location and were able to do a controlled lift. From what we understand, your company is one of the only ones that can perform this "unified lift".<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />We were taking pictures daily and emailing them out to family and friends who could not believe their eyes! They started out making our basement look like a bomb went off and when they were done it was swept and looking very nice!<br /> <br /><br /> <br />All this to say that the work done was absolutely astonishing! We will highly recommend EHM to everyone that we hear may need this type of work completed.<br /> <br /><br /> <br />Thanks so much again. We were dreading having this work completed, but you all made it so much nicer by your<br /> <br />expertise, kindness, and professionalism.</p> <p>Mike and Cheryl <br /> <br /></p> <br /Mike H.
- Business Description:Mason specializing in breakwalls/seawalls along lakefront properties. Poured concrete floors, sidewalks, driveways, patios. Foundations/Basements. Retaining Walls. Garages, Polebarns, Additions. Roofing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Clyde
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
Brookfield, Connecticut 06804
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York 13501
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York 14487
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc1143 Elmira Rd
Newfield, New York 14867
- Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc
- R & W Painting And Remodeling9663 Rt, 53
Prattsburgh, New York 14873
- R & W Painting And Remodeling