There are many dangers inside your home that you may not even know about. Hiring a home safety expert to babyproof or childproof it can keep your family safe.
Get matched with top baby proofing services in Beacon, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local baby proofing services.
Childproofing Services in Beacon
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:I've been a locksmith and handyman since 2005. I have experience with residential and commercial locks of all types. I can repair, install, assemble and do many other chores. My prices are competitive. My fee is $120 for the 1st hour and $60 per hour after. My main focus is to ensure that my customers are very satisfied with the service I provideRecent Review:New move in services were needs. Prompt fast service would definitely recommend!scott r.
- Business Description:HOUSE CLEANING AND ROOM ORGANIZATION SPECIALIZING IN CHILDRENS ROOMS. I started off as a preschool assistant in 2007 than with some college became a lead teacher. After many years of teaching I decided to start cleaning houses as the hours were more flexible and I enjoyed working for myself. I always take great pride in what I do.Combining my strengths of creating a clean well functioning classroom and the hard physical and skills needed to keep a house clean this idea was born. NOW a mother ..Recent Review:It went great! Melinda came and gave me an amazing rate. Besides just organizing her room she also did a deep clean while she was here. She was very professional and punctual. She did an amazing job and I could not be happier! She is already scheduled to come and organize my son’s room next weekJennifer W.
- Business Description:Mannco Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Ryan misrepresented himself as a carpenter and that he was able to complete a renovation of a cabin. he assured me that he had other trade contacts such a plumber electricians. ryan lied to me on multiple occasions about orders he allegedly placed at home depot. he was unable to complete one task and by the time i realized that i was being taken for a ride i was out of $37000 cash in 9 weeks. he is a complete fraud and made unauthorized purchases on my home depot credit card. i had professional contractors come in to look at his work and they told me he did everything wrong. they informed me to get a lawyer and try to recover some of my life savings. i was a victim to a construction scheme by ryan and his company. pls be aware i don't want ryan and his company to scam other hard working people. if anyone has been a victim to ryan and mannco construction pls try and contact me. all of the negative reviews on angis list are accurate. unfortunately, i gave ryan the benefit of the doubt and became a victim of his scam.Kim S.
- Business Description:Here at Your Vision Contractors we are without a doubt the best at what we do, and it always shows in our work. We take pride in our professionalism, our employees are always timely and dressed professionally. With over 14 years of experience in our trades, you can be confident that you are hiring the best company to provide your handyman and construction needs. We look forward to earning your business! Allow our team of professional contractors to assist you in turning your grand vision into..Recent Review:Started late due to Covid and understandable. Once started, either late or didn’t show up. Owner and workers fighting verbally in home. Did not clean up until I finally asked to clean up dust from plaster. Asked for more cash to buy paint and supplies in between job. Then asked for $3,000 over estimate in addition to money already paid. Never responded to request to review invoice. Very unprofessional and would not recommend to anyoneMartin S.
- Business Description:Upstate Weekend Home Services is 100% family owned and operated company. We offer a one stop shop for customers home needs whether you live in New York City and have a weekend get away home. No more having the need to clutter your refrigerator or kitchen drawers with various business cards. One card one company one level of quality for just about all of your home needs. Upstate Weekend Home Services accepts payment in cash or check and soon all major credit cards. Since the owner is a veteran..
- Business Description:The goal is to provide a high level of service and peace of mind to our residential and commercial customers. We strive to be the best full service company on the market and to give our customers the type of craftsmanship excellence they expect and deserve.
- Business Description:Flagstone Maintenance, Inc. is the one stop for all your home improvement or maintenance projects. Our maintenance services are to help the busy or out of town clients, rental property owners or weekenders maintain their homes inside and out. Our construction services will help you beatify your home and help you through any project you need completed. Our well qualified management team and employees guarantee your satisfaction and will produce a product of the highest quality. Leaving you as ..Recent Review:I am the original homeowner where FLAGESTONE Maintenance did a master bathroom remodel project in January 2010. I found FLAGSTONE Maintenance, Inc using the website Service Magic. At the time, you could go to SERVICE MAGIC's website, open a FREE account and input your information along with the type of project you are requesting quotes for from a service professionals. I was matched with several service professional, including FLAGSTONE Maintenance. Soon after being matched with my service professionals, I was contacted by Jason to set-up a meeting to look at the project and to get a quote from them. I dealt with Jason and Steve who came to the house and we went into great detail about the specifics of the project. Jason advised me that he would be able to do the work and was familiar with working with remodeling bathrooms, specifically removing the old single unit shower and putting in a new floor to ceiling tile shower with side column glass blocks along with a glass door. Additionally, they stated that they would be able to remove the laminate flooring and place the floor tile and add tile halfway up the walls throughout the master bath. Jason was quick to provide a FREE estimate along with a detailed list of material needed. We both agreed that I would purchase the material and have it delivered to the house and they would complete the project using the material my wife and I chose. After considering several contractors, my wife and I opted to go with Jason and Steve from FLAGSTONE Maintenance due to some of the other reviews we read AND we trusted that SERVICE MAGIC did their homework to make sure FLAGSTONE Maintenance was a legitimate company with good reviews. Additionally, we felt that both Jason and Steve answered all our questions and concerns about the project and were willing to start right away. <br /> Jason and Steve both arrived on time each day and worked throughout the day to complete the project which took longer than anticipated. Since the project included tile work in the master bathroom located off the master bedroom, they set-up cutting the tile outside next to the garage and kept the area the clean and dust free. The entire job took approximately 4 weeks to complete and this was due to the fact that they couldn't make it to our home for three or four days due to a family emergency. The sub-contracted the plumbing work to a plumber they felt was very good and would do an excellent job. The plumber came by the house to look at the project and discuss what we wanted and the best way to get it done. The plumber spent approximately one (1) day working on the plumbing by rerouting the showers hot and cold water pipes and laying out the base of the shower. The plumber completed his work without incident and FLAGSTONE completed the job. <br /> Today is January 29, 2013 (only 3 years later) and we are having nothing but issue with water leaking from the inside of the shower to the floor in front of the shower. The water appears to being going behind the front walls and leaking down UNDER the tile, so it appears that the water in going into cracks in the grout off the tile bench they made for us inside the shower. The grout in front of the shower doors is wet to the touch and never really dries and it goes out from the shower door approximately 2 1/2 - 3 feet and all the way across. The corners by the front walls of the shower where the shower door is connected is starting to turn a color of rust. There are tiles on the sides where the glass blocks sit that are falling off and there are a lot of crack in the grout lines along the glass door, and the base of the glass door along with grout cracking between the larger tiles in the floor. There are several spots on the shower floor that pool water instead of going down the drain which just leads me to believe they did not correctly pitch the shower floor. The grout work in and around the shower door is NOT holding up and there are new crack forming along the sides and bottom. The water leak is so bad that, when we step on to a matt that is placed in front of the shower door prior to entering the shower, it is usually soaked with water. I've had several contractor come in to look at it and they are telling me that they need to remove all the tile inside and outside the shower to look for water damage to the floor underneath the tile and most likely replace it to avoid mold and mildew. Estimated cost of repairs to be $2500 NOT including additional material that need to be purchased (approx $1500 for material), total cost to redo the job will be around $4,000. I did make any attempt to contact FLAGSTONE Maintenance to fix it because I do ntot want to go through the same thing again in three years. Many of the contractors who have come to look at the work and give me an estimate for the repairs are telling me that they did not do the job correctly in regards to properly water proofing and sealing and were sloppy with grouting the base of the glass door and along the sides of the door. Overall we were initially very happy with the job, but then everything just went downhill and the problems started in and around June 2012. This experience with FLAGSTONE Maintenance started off GOOD but went so BAD only 2 1/2 years later!Thomas K.
- Business Description:Have been in business 25 years many references
Explore our Solution Center for helpful childproofing service articles
Electrical shocks and burns send around 2,400 kids to the hospital each year, causing as many as 12 fatalities annually. Learn how to prevent them.
Chicago childproofing experts tell you how you can prevent accidents where children are hurt by falling furniture.
Find baby proofing services in
- Castle Point
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- Vails Gate
- New Windsor
- New Hamburg
- Wappingers Falls
- West Point
- Highland Falls
- Putnam Valley
- Salisbury Mills
- Hopewell Junction
- Rock Tavern
- Fort Montgomery
- Lake Peekskill
baby proofing services in Beacon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flagstone Maintenance, Inc257 Cardinal Rd
Hyde Park, New York
- Flagstone Maintenance, Inc
- Tyler Adamson Handyman Service1 Kent Street
Beacon, New York
- Tyler Adamson Handyman Service