Top Electrical Service LLC

Founded 2012

Call today for an IMMEDIATE response! We have over 15 years of experience. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service at the most competitive pricing. Avoid the long waits to have your work done by letting us help you TODAY. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

electrician (27)

09/15/2022

Inchul C.

Went great. Really appreciated the professional work done

Description of Work
add sub panel

Work Completed On 09/03/2022

06/03/2022

Lukasz S.

Erion was very professional and explained everything in detail. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Add outlets and wiring to hot water heater

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

06/03/2022

Lukasz S.

Fantastic electrician that is very knowledgeable and skilled. Ran new wiring, added additional electrical boxes and hooked up my hot water heater very quickly. Personally learned a lot about my existing wiring and will hire again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

12/11/2021

Carole B.

Fantastic. Great service. Professional. Friendly. Knows his stuff. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Electrical problem needed to be identified and then fixed

Work Completed On 12/12/2021

Joe S.

Erion was flexible, friendly and had good communication. Fixed a few problems for us and was very solution-oriented. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Electrical

s A.

awesome! Erion is great, thorough, creative in trouble shooting a light fixture. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Electrical

John S.

Fast and communicative!

Description of Work
Electrical

12/16/2020

Fay K.

Top Electric diagnosed the problem virtually and provided me a quote. I was able to schedule a time right away to fix my issue. The work was done very quickly and efficiently, and at the price quoted. Top Electric was a pleasure to work with, and will definitely use them again and will be happy to recommend them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

09/12/2020

Eric L.

Ereion was very nice and honest and a pleasure. Would recommend to everybody

Description of Work
Switch out dimmer for regular

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/11/2020

Paula V.

Excellent! Responded to my inquiry quickly, showed up for an estimate the next day, did the work the day after that. Friendly, reliable, great personality. I would hire Mr Geraj again.

Description of Work
Repaired a faulty outlet. Grounded it, fixed the wiring and insulated the box.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/15/2020

Kevin B.

Install motion sensor light switches

Description of Work
Erion was on time, good price, and was professional. Nice job. Would definitely call again. 👍✨

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/25/2020

Matthew M.

quick and professional. well done. Thanks again

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/22/2020

Hal C.

Courteous, Prompt, Fast, clean, great personality... One of the best service persons I have dealt with in over 40 years! He aimed to please -and did- above and beyond!!! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Ceiling fixture wiring and installation.

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

05/07/2020

Ann P.

Erion was really professional and pleasant to work with. Did a great job and made sure I was happy with the results. Definitely will use Top Electrical in the future.

Description of Work
lighting

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

01/17/2020

Lisa S.

Erion was so efficient. He called quickly, showed up on time, and completed his work successfully and efficiently. He quoted a good price and stuck to it even though the work took a little more time than he thought. I was very pleased with his work and will definitely call him again next time I need an electrician.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

01/01/2020

Sheila A.

I explained problem in telephone conversation and he knew how to resolve it. I sent him photo of. switch. He quoted a price and came on scheduled time with item to be replaced.

Description of Work
Replace electrical outlet switch

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

12/17/2019

Lance W.

I had a 2 complicated electrical circuits (one of which was a Tesla electrical vehicle charging circuit) that failed due to a major short in one that caused the other electrical circuit to burn and short out as well. Erion came to my home within an hour and once diagnosing the problem, vowed to return the next day at 10a. He returned as promised but the problem he suspected was actually more involved than originally thought. The first day he promised to repair my problem for a $160 2hr deal. When he saw the repair would be more like 4hrs he had to revise his cost but also promised to only charge me for the 4hrs. Ultimately he wound up being at my home for the entire day, didnt eat or drink anything the whole time (or use the bathroom for that matter), and the electric vehicle STILL wasn’t charging properly. Although he had other appointments, bc of my emergency, Erion adjusted his prior appointments/commitments and vowed to come back again the next day at noon. Overnight, I surmised the initial shorting probably damaged the vehicle charging cable and upon further investigation i realized that’s what the problem was. Erion ultimately need to come back but I’m grateful he was committed and willing to return even after getting paid in advance for the job that appeared to be incomplete. Thank you Erion

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/07/2019

Chris P.

I live in an old house that has had an extension put on it after the fact. The people who put the extension on it were not the most diligent and the electrical system is a mess. Erion was able to come the next day and figured it out in less time than he originally quoted me.

Description of Work
An outlet blew and I lost power to part of my home

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

12/06/2019

Hayat E.

The service was very great. They were friendly, nice, and did a fast job that was faster than I ever imagined. They called me first to confirm the service and they came 15 minutes early. I'm really happy with their work and everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They did remodeling of the ceiling lights.

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

12/05/2019

Fabia G.

Erion came the very next day, after hours, to accommodate our schedule. Then assessed several possible causes. The issue had apparently been caused by previous work done a month ago that had left the electrical system in poor condition. Once identified, Erion fixed the issue in a short time, and additionally replaced a problematic outlet. Very effective.

Description of Work
Two outlets had lost power without a clear reason why.

11/17/2019

Jessica D.

Erion is excellent. Within two minutes of me submitting a job request, he called me and we set up a date for him to come do the job. I needed a Jbox added in a room and he accomplished this by making one small cut in the sheetrock. He also moved an existing switch for me on the spot. He was polite, quick, and respectful of our home. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and have plans to hire him again soon to hang a chandelier. Thank you Erion!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

11/06/2019

Jessica P.

Was very professional and did quality job for very reasonable price. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Installed new outlet receptacle down line from existing outlet and replaced existing receptacle.

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/05/2019

aubree L.

Terrible experience - a big don't hire. Biggest issue, Erion Geraj/Top Electrical Service LLC does not possess a NYC electrical license and ignored my request for his certificate of insurance and proof on bonding. I will take blame for not understanding fully what 'Angie's List Certified' actually meant and never requiring him to show credentials before beginning work. Tho i'm not entirely certain he would've been forthright if I had... He refused to add his license number to his invoice (something my landlord explained was legally required) and told me if he did the price would go up. When i pressed him further, he lied several times -- at one point saying 'i have all the licenses' -- finally he admitted that he was not actually licensed to do electrical work in NYC. In addition to taking on this job under (what I consider) false pretenses - his most egregious error was removing the original pancake box in our bedroom ceiling and not replacing it before installing the new fixture. It wasn't until I brought in a new electricians that this is legally required in NYC for safety purposes. When I called him to demand an explanation and a full refund for his illegal and unsafe actions, he told me i got the 'best electrical work done' and that I had agreed not replacing the box was the best course of action -- therefore he was absolved. When I tried reasoning that this is the EXACT reason people hire professionals because they aren't qualified to make these types decisions (specifically when it comes to legal requirements) he told me i stabbed him in the back and refused to refund me my $280.00. For full transparency - there was a point during the install, when he showed me the ceiling post box removal and said that it would 'take more time and make a big mess' to install a new box - but the current set up was completely safe. I, a human with no electrical expertise, didn't think to question if this was in anyway illegal. I told him emphatically that safety was my number one priority and that i deferred to him. He's refused to refund my money and honestly doesn't seem to think what he did was wrong -- which might be the scariest part. TLDR: Don't hire this dude it's not worth it.

Description of Work
an expert electrician with knowledge of 100 yr old wiring to hang new fixtures and add a dimmer switch.