Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Roswell, NM
There are 6 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Roswell
- Professional ContractingArt and Felipe did an excellent job helping us define what my wife and I wanted in an exterior make-over of our home. The final result is even better than we could have imagined. Professional Contracting uses a core of reliable trades people who are skilled, reliable, and courteous. We were given daily project updates, and consulted whenever decisions had to be made affecting cost or materials. Attention was given to detail, and at the end they made sure every item on the project punch list was completed to our satisfaction. We had Professional Contracting remodel two bathrooms for us 4 years ago. They didn't disappoint us then, and they provided the same great service at a fair price this time
- FINISHING TOUCH DRAPERY SHOPI finally decided to put faux wood blinds on the upper windows of my family room and living room windows. The sun was blinding! So I called the same people and ordered them. They were in in less than a week and they came to install two days later. Took about an hour. I'm very please and would recommend them again
- BUDGET BLINDSIt went very well. From my first visit to their showroom to actual installation, I was treated like a valued customer. As noted in another of my posts, I'm inexperienced in the "home improvement" arena. I have never chosen window covers and have just lived with what was already there where ever I've lived. Nancy was very patient with me, answering any and all questions over and over if necessary. Jeff exudes respect, honesty, confidence, and professionalism. I am pleased after eight-plus months with the plantation shutters installed on five windows, ODLs installed on French doors, and the roll shade in the kitchen. Last month I had a problem while doing the recommended exercising of the shades in the ODLs. I called Nancy immediately and was assured I'd get the help I needed. She scheduled an appointment and Jeff was his usual pleasant, prompt, efficient self in remedying the problem. I was so insecure about all the decisions I had to make to make this place livable and am so grateful an acquaintance recommended Budget Blinds. You may find cheaper products, but I firmly believe in and value service. You will get quality service and product from Nancy, Jeff, and their crew
- SMITH PAINT CO INCSmith Paint employees came to the home for measurements after I visited their store. Charles offered excellent advice, showed me many examples, and his employees came back to install the window treatments a few weeks later. Everyone involved was professional and extremely nice.
- BUDGET BLINDSJeff helped me pick out new coverings. I always appreciate how good he is at helping me choose the right application for my windows.
Window Treatment Services in Roswell
- Business Description:The Floor Store @ The Carpet Co. is a flooring sales and installation company located on 2nd St. in Albuquerque's North Valley. We are locally owned and operated and have been in business for over 25 years. Whether you need flooring for residential, commercial, builder or property management work, we can help you. At The Floor Store, estimates are always free and usually done within 48 hours. Do you need carpet fast? We stock an assortment of styles and colors for quick installations. Come vi..Recent Review:We are very pleased we chose the The Floor Store to help us select new flooring and have it installed. We worked with Bill Cunningham to choose carpet and vinyl flooring materials that we are very satisfied with. The installation crews for both the hard floor and the carpet were incredibly professional and highly skilled. They arrived as scheduled, worked consistently throughout the day(s) and completed the work when expected. Between the new flooring and new baseboards, our house feels refreshed and contemporary. This was a great investment in our home and we're so glad we made itLarry B.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:#1 Window Tinting for Home or Business. No Cars. 3M window Film. Pricing varies depending on size, shape, height of window or film chosen. 10% off for Angie's List members.Recent Review:Jim was excellent. He was honest and actually told me my windows were just fine and I didn’t need an upgrade on them. I valued his honesty and he answered all my questions. And he didn’t charge me for all his great adviceAnnie N.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Reule Sun Corporation is a family owned business serving New Mexico homeowners and businesses since 1958. Reule is your stucco refinish and window-door replacement experts, offering Total Coordinated Installation. Our dedicated “employees”, take pride in the quality of product produced and strive for the highest customer satisfaction. Our synthetic refinishing experience was advanced through our relationship with Montgomery Ward as their exclusive State Wide Contractor in the 1970’s. Top manu..Recent Review:I have heard good things about the company so I called them and I was very pleased on how they presented themselves and the product that they have. They are wonderful, I would definitely recommend the product that they used. They were very knowledgeable about what things should be done on your home, after much consideration I said we should do it. They were very professional, on time, they were here everyday with a smile on their faces, very courteous and cleaned up after themselvesLorraine V.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:So far, terrible. First, a warning: I would recommend that a customer NOT agree to 50% up front money. They took a LOT of money, then didn't show up for 11 weeks. And communicating to find out about the delay was frustrating. They are over a month late (past their NLT date) finishing. They left metal shavings and trash in the yard from their first work. Their communications are horrid - we were not kept aware of the long-delayed schedule. Phone calls and emails were shuffled off, or not returned. They still need to install the two doors we have been waiting for and we can't seem to get a good date for when they will show up. They left the upstairs windows unfinished. They left off important pieces of hardware - for example screens blew out of the windows the first time the wind came up. The downstairs windows look nice and were finished, but that's it for positivityJohn F.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Rader Awning & Upholstering, Inc. installs and manufactures custom awnings, shade structures, and unique fabric products/ applications for both the commercial and residential markets. Our primary goal at Rader Awning & Upholstering, Inc. is to deliver value added solutions to your home or business while ensuring we meet and exceed your customer expectations. With over 65 years of experience, our reputation for superior products, high quality materials, exceptional customer service, and ..Recent Review:Screen wasn’t anchored properly. Have a hole in stucco that now needs to be fixed and no one has contacted us on when it will be fixed and the new screen will be installed.Natalie W.
- Business Description:Locally owned, locally operated, locally committed.Recent Review:Horrible, just run from this place, very incompetent people there. They will promise you a day to pick up your tile then they say it’s not in Santa Fe but you can go get it in Albquerque yourself after you have payed for everything and for shipping. I do have to give credit to mark, he tryed to help. Any place is better then CoronadoPatt G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
window treatment in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Coronado Paint & Decorating2929 Cerrillos Rd
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Coronado Paint & Decorating
- George's Carpets & Tile Inc216 W 2nd St
Roswell, New Mexico
- George's Carpets & Tile Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- New Mexico Tint3219 Candelaria Rd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- New Mexico Tint
- Rader Awning & Upholstering4100 Paseo Del Norte NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Renewal by Andersen of New Mexico 3700 Osuna Rd NE Suite 500
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Reule Sun Corp4100 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Rader Awning & Upholstering
- The Floor Store at the Carpet Co7300 2nd St NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Floor Store at the Carpet Co
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR