New Mexico Tint

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

We offer a full range of window tint products from Solar Gard to Panorama and More. We also carry self instal kits and paint protection. Residential Window Film not only gives that extra protection but it also reduces your energy bill. We at New Mexico Tint understand the importance of protecting your home and we can also help you make your house energy efficient. ...

Floorscapes

Floorscapes

It's worth talking to the LOCAL experts! Whether you are remodeling or starting from scratch Floorscapes is your locally owned and operated, one-stop, full-service design source. We provide sales and installation of all types of floor tile, wall tile, carpet, hard wood floors, window treatments, and solid surface counter tops to all of Central and Northern New Mexico. We offer a wide selection of styles including, but not limited to, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, travertine tile, granite tile, domestic and exotic hard wood floors, recycled content carpet, natural fiber carpet, carpet tile, granite counter tops, quartz counter tops and brand name solid surface counter tops.

03/15/2015

This is a first class operation. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by one of the owners, Phil. They did the work quickly and professionally. I've had several windows tinted over the years, and the quality here was outstanding. I've recommended them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tinted front windshield

09/13/2014

I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used New Mexico Tint. They did tinting work for my new car and my house windows.

CATEGORY window tinting

WE HERE AT NEW MEXICO TINT, REALLY THANK AND APPRECIATE THE REVIEWS. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE AND HONOR TO TRUST US NOT ONLY WITH YOUR CARS, BUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOME. WE APPRECIATE GREAT CUSTOMERS SUCH AS YOURSELFS OUR INSTALL CREW ENJOYED YOUR PROJECT. WE ENCOURAGE FOR YOU ALL TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH US. IF YOU HAVE ANY ? PLEASE CALL US ANY TIME THANK YOU AGAIN, PHIL SISNEROS CEO

03/08/2013

Mark came up to provide the estimate. He was very knowledgable, very professional, and very personable. We discussed the different types of film and came up with what would work best for my house. After Mark left I changed my mind on what type film would go on what window and Mark quickly made the changes. On the day of installation, I was notified that the installation crew would be arriving late...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Sun Blocking tint on my homes double pane south and east facing windows.

CATEGORY window tinting

Window Tinting, Window film protection, computer cut paint protection for new vehicles

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal