All In One Moving

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

59 N. 5th Street

Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

Local License - PM 0096800. Our priority is to provide a professional ride that is convenient, reliable, safe, affordable and clean while exceeding your highest expectation....

08/13/2020

Michael M.

They did an awesome job and were very professional. I didn't have any problems with them at all and they even went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a move for me.

03/26/2020

Farraye G.

Very good company and move. Everything was on time and no damages. The rep was very nice and suggested a few things I needed that made the move easier. Thanks a lot All In One Moving for the great move.

Description of Work
Moved our son out of his apartment and into another

03/24/2020

Ryan Alexander G.

Long distance transports are always tricky. All In One Moving made that trip seem so easy. I was quite a fussy customer but they dealt with me very cordially. I have to give it to them for they knew how to work magic on customers. They employ very skilled men who really know the insides and outs of this moving job. I gained a lot of respect for these men during my move last week.

Description of Work
Long distance move

03/21/2020

Joanna B.

I had read the reviews people wrote about All In One Moving on numerous websites. Some of them were really good while some people completely advised against hiring them. The movers arrived right on time and got to work. Their packing skills were quite good and there were no hassles during the loading. I was given one week time for the delivery but they delivered just in given time.

Description of Work
Apartment move

03/20/2020

Perla M.

This was the first relocation and I was so tensed. My sister advised me that I hire All In One Moving to do the job. I called them and suddenly I felt like my stress went away. The customer service was extremely friendly everything was explained everything to me very clearly. The crew of four men arrived exactly on time and they were all very efficient. They brought a lot of packing materials with them and put them to proper use. They carried large pieces of furniture with ease. They managed to deliver all my belongings safely.

Description of Work
Packed all of my belongings for the move and loaded the moving truck. It went well.

03/19/2020

Henshaw S.

I recently hired All In One Moving. Their quote was unbeatable. The movers arrived sharp on time and were very capable looking. All four men had years of moving experience and it showed in the way they worked around my old house packing and loading all my belongings. Their efficiency ensured the work time to stay at a minimum. The men did all the hard work while keeping a smile on their faces. I’m just so impressed with this company.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

03/18/2020

Emily Judith B.

The speed in which the movers from All In One Moving worked saved me a lot of money. These guys have been doing this job for a long time and knows exactly how to the job perfectly. They were very thorough with the packing part which resulted into a delivery of my valuables in fantastic condition. I have become a fan of these amazingly hardworking men.

Description of Work
Moving & relocation.

03/17/2020

Falciani F L.

Believe me when I say you will receive the best service from All In One Moving. They are a hardworking company that will have you smiling during your whole move. I called to ask for a quote I was helped right away, provided with great affordable prices and lovely customer service. This is a reliable company who will do everything in their power to make sure their customers are fully satisfied. I recommend All In One Moving for taking great care of me.

Description of Work
Household Move

03/16/2020

Dotto M.

Last weekend I moved my home from NJ to MA. I’d asked some friends who had also recently relocated their house and All In One Moving was recommended by them. They were extremely easy to deal with before the move and answered all my queries effectively and provided a full detailed breakdown of the costs and what was included in the service. I had chosen the moving including packing option and also they had to provide packing materials. The team arrived 30 minute early at the moving day and straight way started working. They packed up my belongings very quickly and loaded them without causing any harm. The team was extremely friendly, polite and efficient. We just left them to it and they finished the whole process without any fault. What a great company. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Home moving

03/14/2020

Davis D.

Many moving companies provide pretty good services. But All In One Moving charges much lower than them but provides similar standard of services. They helped me with my last move and did an amazing job. The movers maintained their timings and worked very fast. Their packing skills really impressed me. The vehicle they brought with them was new. The delivery was made on due time and my valuables traveled very well. They didn't shock me with a crazy bill. They charged exactly what the quoted and I'm very happy about that.

Description of Work
Packed up my 3-bed apartment and delivery to my new location

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Hoppa

Planetary Movers

With over 20 years of professional moving experience, we will do everything. We know how to care for your furniture and help you get from here to there as efficiently as possible. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts.

Ask fro details
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Long distance, local moving, interstate moves, packing, unpacking, truck loading, unloading & secured storage warehouse.

ask for details