All In One Moving

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

Local License - PM 0096800. Our priority is to provide a professional ride that is convenient, reliable, safe, affordable and clean while exceeding your highest expectation....

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

We are the best Moving and Delivery Service company in Bergen County. Half of our business is dedicated to moving and the other is to High End deliveries for Interior designers and Furniture stores. Our goal is customer focus. Each job we undertake is an audition for the next. I say it everyday on every estimate and it never gets old. Doing a good job will get you to your next one. When we give you good service all I ask is you recommend us to family, friends, and co-workers..

Are you still looking for an affordable and professional moving company in NJ? Look no further! Vector Moving has been the most recommended and top - rated moving company in New Jersey. Moving has never been easier when you move with Vector. We have solved your concerns by offering affordable prices and reliable moving services. Your moving quote that you will receive will be the price you will pay at the end. Period! At Vector, we pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity, never charging a fee or cost you haven’t been made fully aware of and agreed to prior. We know you have a lot to think about when it comes to moving - let our professionals handle the moving. Our NJ movers are professional, experienced and fully committed to helping our customers make their moves successful. Call us today to get your 100% FREE moving quote or visit our website for more information.

08/13/2020

They did an awesome job and were very professional. I didn't have any problems with them at all and they even went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a move for me.

03/26/2020

Very good company and move. Everything was on time and no damages. The rep was very nice and suggested a few things I needed that made the move easier. Thanks a lot All In One Moving for the great move.

Description of Work
Moved our son out of his apartment and into another

03/24/2020

Long distance transports are always tricky. All In One Moving made that trip seem so easy. I was quite a fussy customer but they dealt with me very cordially. I have to give it to them for they knew how to work magic on customers. They employ very skilled men who really know the insides and outs of this moving job. I gained a lot of respect for these men during my move last week.

Description of Work
Long distance move

03/21/2020

I had read the reviews people wrote about All In One Moving on numerous websites. Some of them were really good while some people completely advised against hiring them. The movers arrived right on time and got to work. Their packing skills were quite good and there were no hassles during the loading. I was given one week time for the delivery but they delivered just in given time.

Description of Work
Apartment move

03/20/2020

This was the first relocation and I was so tensed. My sister advised me that I hire All In One Moving to do the job. I called them and suddenly I felt like my stress went away. The customer service was extremely friendly everything was explained everything to me very clearly. The crew of four men arrived exactly on time and they were all very efficient. They brought a lot of packing materials with...

Description of Work
Packed all of my belongings for the move and loaded the moving truck. It went well.

Category moving companies

Long distance, local moving, interstate moves, packing, unpacking, truck loading, unloading & secured storage warehouse.

ask for details