property improvement and maintenance llc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2014

My company is based in the premise to facilitate the process of renovate and maintain your property with the best quality in a friendly environment. The personnel that is part of my crew had been with me for long and they understand and transmit the same sense of responsibility that every project require. The use of subcontractor is limited to a selected services and with subs that have the same touch that we have. My billing process is most of the time a down in advance and the balance at the finish of the project, but if it take long or involve different process some payments are require in the develop of the project. Sorry I don't finance but as a return customer, depending of the size of the project, I can start work with out an advance payment....

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

Jersey Dry specializes in basement waterproofing. We strive to be recognized as the Number One Waterproofing Company in the state of New Jersey. We earned an A+ with BBB and 5 Stars with the Home Advisor. Our number one goal is our customers' trust and satisfaction. Therefore, we provide our customers with a Full Lifetime Warranty that is transferable from owner to owner for the life of the home. We also offer Free Once-A-Year Maintenance for all our customers. We do all the work ourselves and do not hire subcontractors. This way we provide superior service because our employees are committed and dedicated to their work. We offer Free Estimates and 0% Financing. Our company is fully licensed and insured (NJ HIC Lic# 13VH07815700)

Select Basement Waterproofing uses exclusive engineered waterproofing products, we are family owned owner operated and supervised business, exclusive company to offer waterproofing, never subcontract our work, select always guarantees our work, never warranties, 20 employees, and 500,000.00 in trucks on the road full service company, can and has helped thousands of customers in any type of problem. Additional contact: Michael Klukiewski. No subs.

12/15/2018

I can't recommend them enough and will continue to use him as we complete and add to our fixer upper. I was nervous to write the review because I didn't want him to get to busy. Freddy is professional; up front and honest; responsive and always on time. His quotes are accurate and work is always on time and high quality. He is flexible and willing to think through a complex project with you. I wou...

Description of Work
General rehabilitation of a property including demolition, reconstruction, painting, fencing, plumbing + electrical work and just about everything else!

Category countertops,drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,property management

11/12/2018

Never hired them; again not located even remotely close to the property in question. You need to provide a choice "did not hire"

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

07/20/2016

Freddy telephone response was prompt, professional and courteous. Freddy is very knowledgable and caring on the results of his work. Freddy is the owner and does the work with a helper. I am very learned on the subject of remodeling and construction as it was my hobby in my younger years. Freddy is very detailed oriented and is attuned to your concerns. Freddy provided a detailed estimate of the w...

Description of Work
Replace entire fascia boards and soffit from extensive raccoon damage where it tore entire fascia and gutter off the house. Replaced entire second floor side house fascia board with new PVC board materials and also painted the new work of the house. Repaired, replaced and painted pergola's 8 treated wood framing on 4 lattice screen openings.

Category contractors,handyman service,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters

12/08/2014

THe Job took a few days and Freddy took pictures before during and after the completion. He was extremely thorough and vey professional. He did a great job and I am a very happy customer! Highly recommend him and will deffinitely be calling him again

Description of Work
Replaced drywall in dining room ceiling. It was damaged from water leakage, and a huge part of the ceiling was removed.

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing

Thank you for your words. I really appreciate the way was develop the project. I really appreciate the trust that you weight on me.

08/18/2014

Immediate response and didn't stop until work was done.

Description of Work
Installed some doors, hardware, casing, trim, spackle, stair repair, drop ceiling, adjust existing doors and paint.

Category contractors,drywall,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Thank you [member name removed] for your review. I am glad that my service meet your needs. And definitely appreciate that you point that I didn't stop until the job is done. That's one of my main premises "one project at the time start to finish". Thank you! again.

As improving, we conditioning and install cabinets, trimming work, doors, windows, decks, stair cases, mantels, tile, interior & exterior paint and custom projects in attics and basements. As maintenance we offer custodian services: commercial cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, windows cleaning, strip flooring, waxing vinyl, sealing floors and hot water power washer. Attic, basement, garage & spring clean up and disposal Plumbing, electrical and mechanical works are offered thru subcontractors

Plumbing, electrical, mechanical works that do not are involve in a project that we are perform. leaking detection and/or solution. conditioning of used or old materials for projects. No gutters, no crawl spaces service s. No products or procedures no tested or in common use, no suggested for fabricator.