property improvement and maintenance llc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2014

My company is based in the premise to facilitate the process of renovate and maintain your property with the best quality in a friendly environment. The personnel that is part of my crew had been with me for long and they understand and transmit the same sense of responsibility that every project require. The use of subcontractor is limited to a selected services and with subs that have the same touch that we have. My billing process is most of the time a down in advance and the balance at the finish of the project, but if it take long or involve different process some payments are require in the develop of the project. Sorry I don't finance but as a return customer, depending of the size of the project, I can start work with out an advance payment....

Sinnott Painting Inc

Sinnott Painting, Inc. is a full service painting and decorating service. We offer professional work at affordable prices and our employees always represent the highest models of efficiency and courtesy. We won’t be completely satisfied until you’re completely satisfied, because here at our company, our highest priority is to go through any lengths to make our customers happy. Winter discount is 10% for January and February. We use Benjamin Moore paint. If you’re still not convinced, allow me to tell you a little more about myself and what I do. I am taking this opportunity to introduce my company, Sinnott Painting. We are painting contractors who specialize in power washing, spray-textured ceilings (popcorn) and multi-color (faux granite) work. In addition to the painting services, we remove and hang wall-coverings. We offer free estimates and the company is fully insured. Every assignment is supervised by me. Additionally, the needs of the customer can be accommodated by my night crew. We realize that homeowners and business people are very busy with job and family commitments in these very stressful times. People sometimes don’t have any time to paint, so they hire an outside contractor. Value is very important today and my company is committed to quality at a competitive price. It is important when comparing prices to know what is included in each estimate. When the job lasts longer, the per-year investment is lower; therefore, better value is attained. Please feel free to contact my company if you have any questions or require additional information. - Michael Sinnott

Johns  Wallcovering

Paper hanging/wallpaper and light painting. I have 30 years experience as a commercial paperhanger and painter. I am a one-man band/owner operator, small business. This gives you my personal, undivided attention and expertise for your project. I look forward to speaking and working with you. John

Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey

"ALWAYS FAIR AND HONEST" is our company moto ! We specialize in new window installation, Entry and Patio Doors only. We do not offer any interior door services at all. Please call our office today to schedule your FREE new window installation estimate! 732-738-1500

Offers by Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey on Angi

12/15/2018

I can't recommend them enough and will continue to use him as we complete and add to our fixer upper. I was nervous to write the review because I didn't want him to get to busy. Freddy is professional; up front and honest; responsive and always on time. His quotes are accurate and work is always on time and high quality. He is flexible and willing to think through a complex project with you. I wou...

Description of Work
General rehabilitation of a property including demolition, reconstruction, painting, fencing, plumbing + electrical work and just about everything else!

Category countertops,drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,property management

11/12/2018

Never hired them; again not located even remotely close to the property in question. You need to provide a choice "did not hire"

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

07/20/2016

Freddy telephone response was prompt, professional and courteous. Freddy is very knowledgable and caring on the results of his work. Freddy is the owner and does the work with a helper. I am very learned on the subject of remodeling and construction as it was my hobby in my younger years. Freddy is very detailed oriented and is attuned to your concerns. Freddy provided a detailed estimate of the w...

Description of Work
Replace entire fascia boards and soffit from extensive raccoon damage where it tore entire fascia and gutter off the house. Replaced entire second floor side house fascia board with new PVC board materials and also painted the new work of the house. Repaired, replaced and painted pergola's 8 treated wood framing on 4 lattice screen openings.

Category contractors,handyman service,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters

12/08/2014

THe Job took a few days and Freddy took pictures before during and after the completion. He was extremely thorough and vey professional. He did a great job and I am a very happy customer! Highly recommend him and will deffinitely be calling him again

Description of Work
Replaced drywall in dining room ceiling. It was damaged from water leakage, and a huge part of the ceiling was removed.

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing

Thank you for your words. I really appreciate the way was develop the project. I really appreciate the trust that you weight on me.

08/18/2014

Immediate response and didn't stop until work was done.

Description of Work
Installed some doors, hardware, casing, trim, spackle, stair repair, drop ceiling, adjust existing doors and paint.

Category contractors,drywall,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Thank you [member name removed] for your review. I am glad that my service meet your needs. And definitely appreciate that you point that I didn't stop until the job is done. That's one of my main premises "one project at the time start to finish". Thank you! again.

As improving, we conditioning and install cabinets, trimming work, doors, windows, decks, stair cases, mantels, tile, interior & exterior paint and custom projects in attics and basements. As maintenance we offer custodian services: commercial cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, windows cleaning, strip flooring, waxing vinyl, sealing floors and hot water power washer. Attic, basement, garage & spring clean up and disposal Plumbing, electrical and mechanical works are offered thru subcontractors

Plumbing, electrical, mechanical works that do not are involve in a project that we are perform. leaking detection and/or solution. conditioning of used or old materials for projects. No gutters, no crawl spaces service s. No products or procedures no tested or in common use, no suggested for fabricator.