Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Derry, NH
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Derry
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGAmazing. Very kind and professional, he took the time and helped me understand what he was doing and why. A++ Service!
- Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLCEric responded to Angie's list request with a reply, only a few minutes after I sent it; and came out for a free estimate within the hour. He was very thorough and conscientious. Eric immediately determined that the pipe corrosion problem that I called about, was in fact part of the fire sprinkler system, which he was not, by law, able to work on. He then listened to my irrigation sprinkler related issues, and explained what was possible, affordable, and necessary. Finally, he examined our kitchen disposal, and our desire to remove/replace it. Given the original improper installation, and what it would take to deal it with it, he recommended that it would not be cost-effective to proceed. Even though Eric did not do any work, and explained why it did not make sense, or what other things I should consider, I was extremely impressed with his responsiveness, punctuality, honesty, cheerfulness and willingness to explain issues and options, he will be the first person I contact, if and when I need a plumber; or have occasion to give a referral. I was very impressed and pleased
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGThey are responsive, quick to schedule when we need them, they show up when they say they will. They communicate clearly what needs to get done, makes recommendations to keep everything in good shape- with accurate price estimates. They aren't pushy with sales, but are more than willing to help with anything we need. The work that is done is done correctly the first time. We have used them for years and years and would readily recommend them to neighbors and friends
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGprofessional crew, responsive management, creative with pavers in completing walkway and patio area. Very pleased
- Summer Rain Lawn IrrigationIt has gone very well. They are just now completing the installation. Not able to judge how it works, as I said, just completing the work. Super efficient workers. Below cost is an approximate.
- O'Leary Landscaping & IrrigationI liked them- they really followed through on everything they said they were going to do. The lawn went in very late and so we are not exactly sure how much of a lawn we are going to get but he promised to come back - that will be the real test. If the lawn is too weak, they will over seed it in the spring -that is what they said because it was put in rather late. So that is kind of a test of their commitment to me. Their price was just a little high but they have a very long reputation- they were very reputable
- PREMIER LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATIONvery good. We've used him the last 3 years and have no problem. Calls us before coming out to let us know to shut off the water so we do not have to be there.
- RAINSCAPE LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTSChuck and his crew showed up on time on the day scheduled to installed the lawn sprinkler system. We were told that they would be done by the end of the day and they were. Jeff, the job foreman, knew every part of the technical details of the system and was able to explain it to us very quickly. The entire crew was efficient, polite, and skilled. When Chuck originally quoted us, he didn't start with a very complex and expensive plan. He went to what we needed to get the result we wanted. There was no need to "scale back" in order to make the project affordable. We got the result we were looking for at a price we could afford. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Kinney Irrigation & LandscapingScott Kinney is great! I contacted him after posting an APB for irrigation people on our neighborhood facebook page. He scheduled the service for a time that was convenient for me and went through the entire running of my sprinkler system. It was my first year in the house (sprinkler system was installed by previous owner), so going through the system was a great help. Scott also does landscaping, walkways, etc, which I will be using him for in the future. Highly recommended
- RAINSCAPE LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTSThey are very good. The workers are very prompt. They are very informitive and make good recommendations. The service is excellent.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Derry
- Business Description:Make a Difference Landscaping services knows that you want to enjoy your lawn... not tend to it. We offer Landscaping, Irrigation, Materials, Lighting, Property Maintenance. That's why we make it easy for you with dependable, reliable and dedicated service. The biggest investment you'll most likely make in your lifetime is your home. Most Real Estate professionals will tell you that it's the "curb-appeal" that helps to make or break the value of your home. And "curb-appeal" means landscaping...Recent Review:Amazing. Very kind and professional, he took the time and helped me understand what he was doing and why. A++ Service!Erika K.
- Business Description:SUPER SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019,2018,2017,2016, 2015, 2014 AND 2013 PLUMBING. Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC is a full service plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company. We are diversified in the plumbing and heating industry. We are fully licensend and insured. (MA Master License #15556 NH Master License #4796 MA Oil Burner Technician #127758). If you are looking for a plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company that puts customer service and quality of work first. Give Hot & Cold Plum..Recent Review:Eric was on time and professional. He was able to schedule the work quickly, perform the work quickly, and used high quality parts for the project. Overall he did an excellent job.Ben P.
- Recent Review:Ideal landcare is excellent. Attention to detail, great suggestions, friendly crew, reasonable rates. Many in our neighborhood have switched to Ideal.deborah A.
- Business Description:At Garcia's Landscaping, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on passion and quality, regardless of ho..Recent Review:The scope of work was reasonably priced. Garcia's work and service was above average, very professional and very efficient. I would definitely hire them again in the future.Stanley C.
- Business Description:LaBrie Property Maintenance and Landscaping LLC provide expert level service to both Individual homeowners and businesses in the Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts area. Based out of the greater Salem, NH area we travel up to roughly 50 miles in any direction from Salem, NH. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the needs of customers in Salem and the surrounding areas since 1988. We are proud of the service that we provide for our customers, and it..Recent Review:The finished product looks great. The crew that did the work was very respectful, and took great care completing the job and even cleaning up after themselves. Reasonably priced as well. Would recommend highly. You won't be disappointedJoAnn N.
- Business Description:Gagne Landscaping is a full service Landscaper that self performs most work. Any subcontractors used have been with us for years. We offer cash incentives for referrals from our customers.Recent Review:Called Ryan and went over the project details and he said he would have his forman come out and walk the job the next morning. His forman showed up and we walked the job site. We went over my concerns and the scope of work. He was attentive and understanding. He stated that I should expect the final quote in a day or two. I reached out to Ryan several days later and discussed it with him. His cost was fair and reasonable so I booked the job. It took some time to get the project started due to the weather but Ryan was in contact with me with updates and ETAs. When the weather finally broke he had his crew on site ready to go. They arived on time and we walked the site and went over the sow and my concerns. They were attentive and listened. They took their time to do the job right but still moved quickly. When they were done, they cleaned up the site and made sure everything was done that was on the sow. They ask if I was satisfied with the job. Ryan's crew were kind, courteous, attentive and professional. Ryan also reached out to me as well to make sure everything was done accordingly and to make sure I was happy with the work done. I am very pleased with the work they did and would hire them againJoe S.
- Business Description:Our focus at Epping Well and Pump is about providing a high value in the service, expertise and equipment we offer. We aim to be professional at every level to ensure that the customer is educated and satisfied with the decisions they have made regarding the drinking water in their home or businessRecent Review:They did a very good job, they were very professional. I have interview 3 other providers and they were the most trusted provider, knowledgeable and experienced. He seems to be ethical for me, and so I went to hire them, and they did a very good jobMaureen M.
- Business Description:RJM Construction is a family owned and operated Pavers Contractor serving Southern New Hampshire, North Shore and Merrimack Valley sections of Massachusetts. With a combined experience of 20+ years in the construction industry, our company takes pride in prompt and diligent service to provide customers with quality paving solutions, competitive pricing and guaranteed satisfaction. We design and install quality interlocking pavers for any area of your home including Driveways, Walkways, Pati..Recent Review:Complying with the provisions of our signed contract, I notified the contractor that I was exercising my right to cancel the work. He responded by refusing to return our $4,650.00. No work was begun. Agreed upon deadlines were missed by him without explanation. He will not return calls or our money. 1) CLAIM: He posted that he mailed me a check in early Sept and it was "deposited" on Sept 13. TRUTH: No check was received. He has ignored my request to provide scans of the front and back of his check, including my endorsement for my deposit. No such check exists. 2) CLAIM: That he has purchased over $6,000 in materials for my job. TRUTH: We never discussed, let alone agreed on the paver brand, material, finish, color, or quantity. Having not reached any agreement about this, the purchase of materials is not possible. 3) CLAIM: His online reply to a Google and Facebook review is that I should "call the office." TRUTH: I called the office a number of times and either the calls were not answered, his voicemail box was "full," or when I was able to leave a message, no call back was received. The one time he did answer his phone - when I identified myself, he hung up the phone. I called right back, and the call was unanswered. All legal remedies are now being pursued. I recommend that you do not hire this contractorPaul S.
- Business Description:3-Time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! Now Ground Care Landscaping LLC. We specialize in providing service with integrity!Recent Review:In the fall of 2018 I contracted Ground Care Landscaping LLC to perform a yard clean up. I was quoted a fair price and told there was a several week delay in service due to weather and being overbooked. This was fine as the price was fair and I called late in the season. When the yard clean up was finally complete, the work was done well, though not quite as well as I would have expected for the estimated price. The issue comes in where the crew at my house drove a piece of equipment into the gate of my vinyl fence destroying it. They then tried to rig it back together and say it was fine. However the gate wouldn't latch or close properly, and when opened the vinyl panel falls to the ground off the hinges. I was eventually contacted by the main office that agreed to correct the issue. However they claimed the fence was installed "wrong" to begin with. Keep in mind, the gate opened and closed securely prior to someone driving through it.... Well now almost 8 months later, no one has ever shown up to fix the gate and I am going to be stuck footing the bill for it. I would never do business with or trust this company againBrian U.
- Business Description:Established in Londonderry New Hampshire over 20 years ago, Groundhog Landscaping Inc., has grown to become one of the largest full-service landscape companies in southern New Hampshire. We believe our consistent growth and success is because we offer competitive pricing, we know our costs, and we deliver valueRecent Review:I hired Groundhog Landscaping for general weed and feed service for my lawn. Their machine leaked gasoline all over my lawn. They came out to “fix” my lawn and made a repair. Meanwhile they are sending me a bill for the service they performed. I told them I would not pay it until the lawn was fixed. 10 weeks after they have not fixed my lawn and it is a complete mess. Please see the pictureKatie G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Derry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABENAKI LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION2425 Lafayette Rd 4
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- AK Property Services178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Alpha Landscape ContractorsPO Box 4152
Windham, New Hampshire
- ALWAYS GREEN IRRIGATION1 Aladdin Circle #29
Derry, New Hampshire
- American Landscape6 Nottingham Rd
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Artistic Landscapes111 Newburyport Tpke
- Averell Landscape and Design LLC24 Candia Rd
Deerfield, New Hampshire
- ABENAKI LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION
- Heritage Stoneworks26 Federation Rd
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Heritage Stoneworks
- Jungle Jim's2100 Dover Rd
Epsom, New Hampshire
- Jungle Jim's
- Kershaw LandscapingPO Box 364
Derry, New Hampshire
- Kershaw Landscaping
- Labrie Associates INC24 WALNUT AVE
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- Labrie Property Maintenance & Landscaping LLC2 Paradise Dr
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Lakes Region Pump & Irrigation961 Whittier Hwy
Moultonborough, New Hampshire
- Lawn Dawg - Litchfield20 Colby Rd
Litchfield, New Hampshire
- Liberty Landscape Management17 Barbour Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Labrie Associates INC
- Outdoor Escapes Landscape & Construction LLCPO Box 573
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Outdoor Escapes Landscape & Construction LLC
- Salt Box NurseryPO Box 1041
- seacoast services59 Stumpfield Rd
Exeter, New Hampshire
- Site Structures Landscape, INC.113 Government ST
- Southern New Hampshire Landscaping & Services LLC16 Cedar Street
Derry, New Hampshire
- Sweeet Landscaping LLC270 Nashua Rd
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Salt Box Nursery
- Wade Landscaping LLC63C Broadway
Dover, New Hampshire
- Wade Landscaping LLC
- Xtreme Woodworks21 River Lane / PO Box 89
Freedom, New Hampshire
- Xtreme Woodworks