Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Park River, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Park River
- ROGERS CONSTRUCTIONTHE BEST!!!! They were prompt, courteous, they interacted like a team throughout the project and they were wonderful to work with. They completed our driveway addition/replaced our porch stairs in one day. By 8:30 the following morning they were finished. When I say finished I mean- everything they moved to be able to do the job was put back perfectly, they swept, they back filled the dirt and seeded. My mom would even be impressed!!! NOTHING needed to be done by us. Thank you Rogers Construction. We highly recommend your crew!!! Chris and Judy Klau
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed
- Schauer ConstructionI saw the Schauer trailer in my neighborhood for about a week as Jerry was working on driveways for three of my neighbors. I figured if that many were having work done with him I'd see how much to place a new concrete garage floor. I previously received a quote to have it lifted for $1500 and when I got his bid of $1800 for new concrete there wasn't even a question on what to do
- Haase & Sons ConstructionJosh is a busy guy so be patient. His work, service, pricing and guarantee is 2nd to none in the business.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncThey showed up on time, actually early, but called to make sure that was going to be alright. Made sure we understood the service they were going to be providing, took measurements and walked us through the whole process and gave us an estimate of how much it would cost to fix our foundation. It sounded like a great plan but was much more than what we wanted to spend. Ultimately, we decided to look into other less permanent fixes in the short term but if we ever decided to go ahead with that kind of project, we would contact them
- Moderow ConstructionWent great!!! Nice and friendly guy, did excellant work. I would definatly hire him again!!!!
- McGruder ConstructionExcellent. Great Work. I have hired rich for the last 30 years and he has always done great work. Would recomend to everyone.
- CRK ConstructionRecently purchased a home in need of repairs, namely the bathroom. Our bathroom floor was previously built with particle board atop plywood, causing severe mold, mildew, and wood rot. Kelly Contracting removed the bathroom floor all the way down to the joists and replaced it with all new materials. The damaged floor extended a couple feet into the next room and beneath the wall, which was also repaired. Toilet, tub, shower, and sink removed before-hand, everything was uninstalled carefully as to not be damaged and moved to a different room. After the floor was repaired a new shower was built, newly tiled and re-modeled. Toilet and sink were re-installed in new locations (as specified) and everything plumbed. My new bathroom looks great and I won't be anticipating any leaks or rotten wood in the future
- Schauer ConstructionThe estimates were almost always right to the $ unless I made an addition to the job. He and his crew show up on time and don't leave a big mess behind when they leave. Working with Schauer Construction makes taking on a big project seem less stressful knowing the work will be done correctly.
- Schauer ConstructionWent very well jerry, the owner is very personable person and very freindly he booked our driveway and gave us a start date. He called us a week before the start date to make sure it was still convenient for us to start. Him and his crew showed up on time and tore out and had every thing poured with in 2 days.. His crew even brought in black dirt to put in along the new concrete. Everything was cleaned street was swept and driveway turned out awesome, we will also hire Schauer. Construction again for our roofing project..
Concrete Repair Contractors in Park River
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Everything went well. They got the project done on time and all looks good. Thanks guys!Jim O.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:small jobs to larger oneRecent Review:We have been very happy with the work done on our remodel. The crew was courteous and prompt. They kept the area cleaned up at the end of the day and made sure to keep us informed each step of the way. Items were completed in a timely manner, and when some touch ups were needed, they came back to fix them right away. I would highly recommend Lessard Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. <br /Elizabeth W.
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak RoofingRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines qualityBob J.
- Business Description:JonPro Construction is fully licensed and insured and operates in North Dakota.
- Business Description:We look forward to offering you exceptional concrete and landscaping services. Take advantage of our shop floor installation, snow removal and decorative rock installation services. Call us for more details or to schedule your free estimate. We hope to hear from you soon.Recent Review:They did an excellent job...and completed it on time and on budget.Bev H.
- Business Description:Here at McGruder Construction we serve the Jamestown,ND area and surrounding areas. On projects ranging from new construction to both small and large remodeling and renovation jobs, McGruder Construction takes pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients, making sure the project is completed on time, on or below budget and they are truly satisfied with the results.Recent Review:They always come when we call them. I've been doing business with them for 30 years. I think their price is good. Their people are just nice to be around. They stay on good relations with the customers. They're construction workers but they still take time out of their day to say hi. They did a good workRobert T.
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon
- Business Description:`General & Remodel Contractor
- Recent Review:This was an outstanding experience with a contractor. They were very concerned with neatness, communication, timliness, delivering promised services. They used rebar to attach driveway/RV pad to the house and existing driveway concrete. All equipment, leftover concrete, and trash were removed before the job was finalized. All my questioned were addressed respectfully and honestly. Phone calls were returned promptly and they delivered services when and as promised. Awesome and very impressed! <br /Jennifer Q.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Park River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dakota Concepts LLC2419 E Bowen Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Double J Construction & Snow Removal134 Waverly Way Apt 1
Minot Afb, North Dakota
- DUB CONSTRUCTION501 Manvel Ave
Manvel, North Dakota
- Dykman Construction, Inc3105 2nd St W
Williston, North Dakota
- Dakota Concepts LLC
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC2007 E Calgary Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Lessard Construction621 28th Ave S
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Lessard Construction
- Outlaw Concrete & Landscaping5196 7th Ave N
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Outlaw Concrete & Landscaping
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLPPO BOX 9644
Fargo, North Dakota
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLP