If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Minot, ND
There are 5 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Minot
- 5 Star Roofing & ContractingExcellent service. All of our expectations were met. Research for lowest cost options was great customer service. We even received a follow up call after the work was completed.
- GARUDA CUSTOM DECKS INCThey quoted her a little over $6000. When she called, they came out, so they paid attention to her request and paid attention to what she wanted and that is kind of important. She was pleased with them, she would have gone with them but she went with another one, and it was just the matter of how they proposed to do it and it wasn’t about taking the lowest estimate. They were respectful, honest, and they explained everything to my mother. They were very professional and paid attention to her wishes
- MAK ConstructionThey did an excellent job. They were responsive, on time and cleaned up the site very well. I had asked for suggestions on railing and they came up with a great idea that I love. They informed me ahead of time if there were any changes or delays. I would definitely use them again.
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLCI needed the job done by graduation and Kelly did it several weeks before, despite the short notice I gave.
- Johnson Roofing Siding & GuttersFirst I had contacted another company to remove old shingles and install new ones on our roof. They came in at $11000.00 just for the roof. I then spoke with a sales rep for Johnson Roofing and Siding and they came in at $16250.00 for new shingles, new siding and a 12 foot by 8.5 foot cedar deck with a handicap accessible wheelchair ramp. This price covered all materials and labor. The work crew for Johnson Roofing and Siding (whom I will call JRS from now on) showed up on time and were very polite and professional. In fact I was in the hospital a few days while they were here and they were very courteous and helpful to my wife and children while I was gone and were very helpful to me while I was laid up. Their work was second to none. They paid so much attention to the detail and quality of their work. They had the entire roof done in one day and only took a couple of days to do the siding. They wrapped the house with some type of plastic sheet as well as made sure all the proper molding and corner pieces were installed. As for the deck, I simply cannot say enough good about it. All boards are proper and tight. While we did use a treated wood for the floor supports and frame work, they covered all of this wood with cedar trim so the entire deck looks proper and professional. Also, any work that came up that was not discussed during the initial quote was not charged to me. JRS covered any and all of those costs. (there were only a couple items that came up, like down spouts for the rain gutters) Truthfully, I could not be happier with anyone's work and I would recommend this company to anyone at any time. They do some of the best work I have ever seen. If you live in the Minot, N.D. area this is the company you need for your Home siding and roofing projects
- Regal Home SolutionsElated with the look and functionality. The size is ample and we have had many people drive by and stop to look at the deck or comment on how unique and attractive it is. The builders were respectful, courteous and good about cleaning up after construction. We appreciated the collaborative effort on designing a deck that met our needs. Weather presented challenges at times but the employees stuck it out and worked at times when I would not have expected them to. Good communication and most important, high-quality work. We love our new deck
- FM Home & Patio IncThey contacted me after Angie's list sent them the submission, on a Friday. After talking, the guy said he'd come by on Monday to do an offical quote. When I called on Tuesday, he couldn't remember who I was, or that he was supposed to come out, and decided that my $6500+ job wasn't worth his while.
- TODD & ASSOCDidn't bid per what we wanted, then set footing larger than we agreed upon. He did offer to redo them (would have delayed it another 3 days) and was slower on the building than said, he said 2 days, took 5 after footings set. He blamed it on the lumber company as he had to wait for more materials since he screwed up the size. Charged us for the extra materials and bigger deck. Didn't have any vision as to how we wanted the steps (gave him a drawing). We told him to put materials on our credit card, the lumber company put it on under his account so we don't have all itemized billing and the bill was $1000 more than what we have receipts for and since it's under his account they won't give it. He pretty much said since we like the deck and like the size we're screwed. OK, we do like it but would sure like to see what we paid for. He won't return calls now so are going through dispute with credit card company. I had also asked him to leave the left over screws and lumber, he didn't
- ALL PHASE HOME IMPROVEMENT INCUnder estimated work then tried to over charge. Was to remove old steps but did not have trailer or equipment to complete and only took out part. The whole job was an ordeal and not completed as agreed. Get everything in writing and signed if you choose to work with this guy. We had everything recorded but it was not worth the fight. We called to confirm the price and insure we had everything correct. Then when came time to do the job he attempted to increase prices and tried to overcharge on the final bill. . The job was so poorly done we had to redo/replace all of the following; 1.) We had to replace the steps entirely and relevel. They were crooked and were told they would be leveled and put into the concrete. That was not done and we ripped off and started over to fix mistakes. 2.) We replaced all the railings because they were awful he used 2x4's - Caused splinters if you ran hand against it. 3.) We had to cap all the posts because they were left raw and cut and it looked awful. 4.) We have had to trim off all the bottoms of the posts due to poor cutting of the decking. Looks like he did not have the proper tools to cut the decking as it has many jagged edges and just looks esthetically poor. We spent $300 repairing this sad mess of a deck. We hired someone to avoid having to take the time to do it ourselves and ended up having to do it anyway. I do not feel this was a quality job and would not use this company aga
- louis and sons contractingUntil he was paid full amount for project it went well. He came in and did a good job building platform then 2 days before Christmas he gave us a sob story so we paid for the project. We have not seen him since. He will not take my phone calls nor will he answer the consumer fraud division of the state. If you see this guy coming aka Louis Wadstein DO NOT HIRE!!!!!!!
Deck Companies in Minot
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We do concrete, dirt work and pavers are our specialty, We also do roofing, siding, and decks. Call to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went great. He was on time and worked diligently. I would hire him again.Gary R.
- Business Description:18 years of of experiance in all exterior construction 4 man crew no subs on the job with my employees very affordable rates covering 100 mile radius from erskine mnRecent Review:Flawless, cleaned up afterwards , they worked hard and steady, quality first. I would hire again no doubts, friendly, christian men, kind and considerate.Thomas P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Windows | Doors | Siding | Roofs | Custom Cabinets | Countertops | Cabinet Refacing | Decks | Bath Liners Since 1977, Leingang Home Center has been hard at work turning home improvement dreams into reality, and tens of thousands of happy homeowners continue to rely on us as their most trusted home improvement company in the region. All of our local professionals have the knowledge and experience to provide you with exceptional service from the start of your project to the end. You can always ..
- Business Description:Regal Home Solutions has been established in the Bismarck roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Regal Home Solutions will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the most driven roofers. Regal Home Solutions has an several offices situated in Bismarck and is planning on expanding into other territories. Regal Home Solutions stresses integrity and breeds excellence. We are artisans and take pride in the ro..Recent Review:<p>This is where my frustration with Nate and Regal begins. Nate first contacted me fall of 2014. He stated he had heard of my problems with his foreman BJ and wanted to make right by me and stand behind BJ's work. He admitted to me that BJ and his crew got in over their heads installing Hardie Plank siding. At first I found this admirable and told Nate that I appreciated that and looked forward to working with him to resolve the issue. He looked at our siding and agreed that it was improper installation causing the siding to loosen and blow off. Nate said he would get back to me soon with a schedule to get started. After several calls back to Nate over the next several months asking when he was going to get to me, I could tell I was getting the "Royal Brush Off". Nothing but excuses. Due to the fact that contractors wanting to clean up other's messes are hard to find, I kept trying to work with Nate. At first I offered to pay for damaged siding and at the end I offered to cover up to $4,500 in siding and labor. I still could not get Nate to call me back. </p> <p>I am a business person myself and provide customer service on a daily basis. Truthfully, I can't believe these guys are still in business. I realize this didn't start out to be Regal's problem, but Nate chose to get involved and then never followed thru. Making promises you don't intend to honor won't keep you in business for long. </p> <p>I would like to warn everyone to read all of Regal's reviews carefully ... this is not the first that states what I am saying. Nate is terrible about promising and then not delivering. As of today, I guess I give up on BJ, Nate and Regal. I have given them over a year to correct the problem and follow thru with what Nate promised me "to make right". I have been more than fair in what I offered to do and so now I leave this review and hope others enter business dealing with Regal with both eyes open. Should Nate happen to read this and still want to make this right well then I guess he knows where he can find me. If that happens I will post that as well. </p> <p><br></pdan d.
- Business Description:We r family owned construction company.We approach each project with a cooperative mindset, working with clients, architects, and subcontractors toward the common goal – successful project delivery. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the construction team. Insured and bonded
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Turtle Lake
- New Town
deck & porch contractors in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above All Painting & Construction, Inc102 1st Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- All Pro Home Improvement1817 2nd Avenue NW
Minot, North Dakota
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Above All Painting & Construction, Inc
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Glenview Construction, LLP1505 45th St W #201
Williston, North Dakota
- Glenview Construction, LLP
- Leingang Home Center Inc2601 Twin City Dr
Mandan, North Dakota
- Leingang Home Center Inc
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC1016 Burdick Expy East
Minot, North Dakota
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stonegate Exteriors21949 380th Street SE
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- VLM construction751 e cunningham dr
- VLM construction