Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Mandan, ND
There are 5 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Mandan
- ADTSpectacular customer service from the sales team and follow up from the installation tech team. They came over to our place for a thorough inspection of our home and explained us in detail about the how the system actually works! Upon request they also gave us a few extra sensors for the other windows in our basement! Keep up the good work PYH and ADT team
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI got great service from Mike Steel. He hooked me with the latest technology with ADT Security systems. Thanks Mike. I feel our house is protected when we leave and when we are home.
- TS SecurityThey arrived on time and were able to work around our schedule to install our security system shortly after purchasing the home. TS Security explained that they used the same equipment as the other national brands, however instead of renting the equipment we purchase the equipment and they do the monthly billing for the monitoring service. We were quoted nearly the same amount for just the installation by the national brands, and the national brands monthly monitoring started at double what TS Security charges. It is still national monitoring with local fire and police dispatch. We haven't had any issues with our alarm and they did an excellent job on the installation. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home alarm system
- WE IntegrateMy husband and I contacted We integrate back in July. We needed a few things done to our electric which included fixing 4 outlets, and adding a line to our upstairs. Initially the man who did our estimate said for 10- 12 hours of work it would cost anywhere between 800-1000 for the repairs, we agreed to that price. We waited about two weeks to get the money and then tried to call them. They said they needed to get the parts and then they would come back out. It was a chase game after that, I would call and get no answer. It continued like that until October 4th when an outlet in our house caught on fire and we had to get an emergency electrician out to the home, the company that came out was different than We Integrate. I called the main guy at We Integrate to let him know that I was going to go with a different company since my calls were never returned, he finally responded and said he could have a guy out the next day. In light of the emergency that just happened I agreed. We never agreed to more than one worker and we had a set price between 800-1000. When we got out bill they charged us $1489 for two men and for 4 extra hours than the workers were there. The two workers showed up late at 11:02 and left at 4:26. They put on their time cards that they were there from 10-7 so I naturally questioned the charges, I called the company the very next day to find out why we were charged for two people when we agreed for one and why we were charged extra for the hours. The main guy said he'd look into it and get back with me, it's been 5 days and I haven't heard from him. My husband and I are refusing to pay for it, I am going to pay for the hours of work of the one worker we were told about and the equipment, that's all. We are not pleased, the service was horrible and I wouldn't refer this company to anyone that I care about
Home Security Systems in Mandan
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Brad Biffert is a CROOK ! He charged me $310.00 AN HOUR, he moved 2 outlets and did not have GFCI outlets with him to finish the job. He was referred to me by a friend, who he charged $60 AN HOUR. He did return payment a couple hours later out of guilt. Had I not called and questioned him on price, I am sure he would have kept the payment. Pretty sad. :Karla D.
- Business Description:Smart Home and Security I have worked for Vivint Smart home for three years now and have worked with hundreds of families and business owners. This experience has allowed me to continually provide better service but also simplify the process. There is a list options and decide what works best for your home or business. You will then have the opportunity to try out the ideal system to make sure it is a good fit with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Details: Free installation but i..Recent Review:Vivint is the worst company I have ever done business with. Having Vivint is a condition on my lease and, if it wasn't, I would quit in a minute. The company is so cheap about replacing malfunctioning equipment. My front door lock doesn't work and I have been working on getting a replacement for over a month. Still no luck. An appointment is not an appointment but I rough guideline to when someone may or may not show up. There are a lot of alarm companies and I could never recommend VivintAudrey W.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:**We are in the process of relocating to Bismarck. We are still available by phones if you have any questions.** As a company we specialize installing security alarms and cameras. We also provide services for data/internet cabling and card access. We offer no contracts with our monitored/non-monitored alarm systems. We are growing as a company and continuously building trust with our customers. Our goal is to make our customers have peace of mind whether you are away or in the comfort of your..
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- New Salem
- Glen Ullin
- Turtle Lake
home security companies in Mandan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- AK Security Solutions
- Dietzler Electric LLCP.O. Box 9
Larimore, North Dakota
- Dietzler Electric LLC
- Integrated Protection Systems14200 Lincoln St NE 100
- Integrated Protection Systems
- Raptor Alarms & Security1953 E Capitol Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Raptor Alarms & Security
- Security One IncPO Box 39512
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- SOUND DECISION1923 DeMers Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Source Communications and Security6854 Deerewood LN
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Security One Inc
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Vivint Smart Home Pros 5022 W Copper Meadow Ln
West Jordan, Utah
- Vivint Smart Home Pros